Forum Settings
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 18, 2010 6:41 AM

Jul 2009
Fai said:
ReaperEXE said:
Still better than Bleach, which is rather disappointing. =/
One week hiatus, just when I was starting to get back into it.

Rally? you must be trollin.

bleach had more reason logic and plot in its latest chapter than this asspull of plot tweest chapter series ever had~

u trollin so bad u not even exalifted
Jun 18, 2010 9:32 AM

May 2007
Just a normal fight chapter, and a twist that doesn't make sense at the end, I still swear Tsunade and Jirachi said Naruto's mom was alive...

Naruto did beat the 9 Tails on his own, his mom just said good luck.
My anime list
Jun 18, 2010 9:44 AM

Nov 2009
what the heck!!!
his mom was the previous host?
THATS NOT RIGHT

Jun 18, 2010 11:05 AM

Aug 2008
mitamaking said:
Just a normal fight chapter, and a twist that doesn't make sense at the end, I still swear Tsunade and Jirachi said Naruto's mom was alive....
Jirachii the Pokémon? You mean Jiraiya right?

Oooookay.... First of all something I just couldn't ignore from the thread... Common Fai your Trolling Level surpassed the allowed one! Really you're going just too fa away to troll to every person that supports this crappy manga and the manga itself obviously only highlighting what's bad...

And you're right in a way and in some stuff I do agree with you, but you just went too far this time... You're fun to read but please just act as your age from now on... Bleach vs Naruto.... Not Up to date with Bleach yet but heck Bleach has a more solid plot than Naruto I gotta agree with that... And Naruto has bigger plot holes than Bleach... agreed... but let's realise Bleach has ben all about fight fight fight since the Espadas appeared... They need some story development too!!... Copypasta? Both are... Thou I like more Bleach in that aspect

Well that said, the chapter was okay... not that bad but exciting either... I do agree that sometimes "Love Power-ups" are good, but c'mon Kishi is just abusing too much of those! Every time he has to deal with the Kyuubi has been with the magnificent Power of Love! lame lame lame... Kishi at least let Naruto fight with his own powers... not with the help of those dead ones...

And what the heck was up with the Chains huh? LOL that really made me laugh... But hey at least that showed us that Naruto is actually more powerful now since he's somehow controlling over the Kyuubi... And the Rasengan Barrage and the HyperRansengan Barrage was awesome I liked those techniques

But besides that... Really how will Kishi explain two things.... Kushina being the previous host of the Kyuubi (which I found not great since I thought she had a Kekkei Genkai but I guess she doesn't and was simply a host like Naruto) since she wasn't originally a Konoha villager (as long as I can tell Leaf has being the designed Village to hold the Kyuubi ne?)... And the Chakra Marks of Rikuudo and Kyuubi freaking out to that... Jyuubi?

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2010 11:38 AM

Jul 2009
It's been a sad week for Bleach and Naruto.

I know this was supposed to be a cliffhanger...but I can't bring myself to care about this development. Not even a little.

Which is sad, because usually I can manage at least an eye roll.
RizzleJun 18, 2010 2:11 PM
Jun 18, 2010 12:09 PM

Oct 2008
mitamaking said:
Naruto did beat the 9 Tails on his own, his mom just said good luck.

Not entirely. She used some of her chakra to suppress the Nine Tails from taking over him. Then Naruto takes advantage of this and eventually wins.
Rizzle said:

It's been a sad year or two for Naruto and Bleach. I recently decided to see how far Naruto has come after dropping it for some time... and it's not really anywhere.

I really can't fathom why people decide to bash everything. If you don't like something, don't bother with it. Simple as that. Think about what you're doing right now... Trolling on an anime website. Does that make you proud?

I feel like I'm reading comments on youtube or something... Which are funny sometimes, but still annoying.
SnuffyJun 18, 2010 12:14 PM
Jun 18, 2010 1:48 PM

Oct 2009
This chapter was kind of stupid. They made the Kyuubi seem extremely weak. Next week no chapter and it's going to be about the past... x_x
Jun 18, 2010 6:02 PM
Apr 2010
It's a Shounen comic people it's ment for kiddies.If you want something with a deep plot read something ment for an older market age,I my self love my predictable story twist that when i read it i'm not all the surprised. -_-

EminentFaith said:
This chapter was kind of stupid. They made the Kyuubi seem extremely weak.

You have to remember that naruto didn't defeat it on his own his mom held down the fox,so mabe she's just that strong.
Jun 18, 2010 8:40 PM

Feb 2008
EminentFaith said:
This chapter was kind of stupid. They made the Kyuubi seem extremely weak. Next week no chapter and it's going to be about the past... x_x

well it has been imprisoned and suppressed all the time you know. Naruto is not exactly weak either, not anymore. he did some 20+ rasengan and the shuriken in sage mode.

as for the twist....i think the author is just trying ot make up for the fact that those two have gotten very little background info released. its a bit too late now, but it does have relevance since his mother would not have just sat back and watch while her son gets a demon sealed in him unless she either was involved( which she was) or didn't know.
Jun 18, 2010 10:51 PM
May 2009
Wow, so many rasengan
Jun 19, 2010 1:11 AM

Dec 2007
LAME chapter, with Naruto mass producing clones and spamming Ransegans everywhere... well, is the inside of his mind after all, so he can do as he pleases. Then, her mom ended up being the Kyubi's previous host, making it collide with the very base settings of the story.

Fai said:
ReaperEXE said:
Still better than Bleach, which is rather disappointing. =/
One week hiatus, just when I was starting to get back into it.

Rally? you must be trollin.

bleach had more reason logic and plot in its latest chapter than this asspull of plot tweest chapter series ever had~

Well, since I dropped Bleach some time ago I can't be sure if what you're saying is true, so let me some time to read the chapters I'm missing...

Fai... You have got to be fucking kidding me!
Jun 19, 2010 3:41 PM

Jan 2010
I hope this actually explains the creation of the tailed beasts and the process of putting the beasts into the hosts =P
Jun 19, 2010 4:45 PM

Jul 2009
Ignorance is a blissful..

And1ce said:
RKC said:
So basically madara raped naruto's mom so he could get the kyuubi.

hahaha, that could be true xD
Now this is something interesting in Shounen..
Jun 20, 2010 4:33 AM

Aug 2007
The supposed to be the most powerful Jinchuuriki Kyuubi gets rasengan'ed. Sad.

KantonKageX said:
One word Aizen "ultimate asspull" Sosuke nuff said.

Oh please, Aizen never was one of the weakest characters to begin with.

Xyik said:
god this was almost as bad as ichigo's dad using getsuga tenshou
and ichigo never learning about his dad being a shinigami until 400 chapters in the story

All the time Ichigo is too occupied with his own problems and Isshin acting like a fool so of course he wouldn't notice something like that. Plus Ichigo never was the smartest one in the manga and he doesn't pay attention to things that aren't obvious.
QueenJun 20, 2010 4:36 AM

Jun 20, 2010 5:23 AM
Jun 2008
Rizzle said:

I know this was supposed to be a cliffhanger...but I can't bring myself to care about this development. Not even a little.

Which is sad, because usually I can manage at least an eye roll.

It was not all bad. I mean Naruto using a seal of that 'rikudo ultimate sage' or something like that. That was quite interesting.

Bleach did suck this week but i'm just going to hang with it. The now known characters are getting destroyed little by little, but I hope the Spirit King and his bodyguards will proof to be badass characters.

Naruto too has some unknown plots that could be very interesting such as the tenth tailed beast and how the whole ninja world has been forged. What was before the age of ninja's etc...

Well that was my positive comment on both series, hope everyone's happy know;P
Jun 20, 2010 7:30 AM

Nov 2007
Why the fuk are you guys talking about bleach in this thread.

On-topic:

weird chapter.. expected more from the nine tails
Jun 20, 2010 7:55 PM

Jun 2009
LAME really, Kishi's suddenly adding BIG past on one individual situation, so expecting explaination again and the timeline when it happen - before sealing it to Naruto
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jun 20, 2010 11:28 PM
Mar 2010
Yet again, the fox is made to look incredibly stupid and then stupider. Such an epic fail that fail can no longer describe this shit. Perhaps I'm a bit harsh. Ah well, looking forward to seeing why his mom was once the host. Please don't let it be something predictable.

Still, better than Bleach. Had action. Automatic win. Oh, and no hyperbolic time chambers.
Las Lindas!!

Wanna know more? Too bad. They're all mine!

And you can't have Rachael...I saw her first!
Jun 23, 2010 8:08 PM

Jul 2008
I decided to come comment on this weekly now.
This chapter was awesome due to the chains coming out of Naruto's groin, genius.
And bleach fanboys bashing this weekly should be joyous too <3
Jun 24, 2010 6:30 AM
Apr 2010
reaght said:
Fai said:
theshadowlucas said:
Rasengan! Rasengan barrage! Gargantuan rasangen! gargantuan rasengan barrage! Rasengan rasengan rasengan rasengan...
Naruto needs to learn something else.

Surely you are joking.

Wiat till you find out that "That Jutsu" Minato intended to create against madara is giant "LOVE RASENGAN", fueled by love of all ninja in the world.

KantonKageX said:

One word Aizen "ultimate asspull" Sosuke nuff said.

Already dwarfed by such people like Namikaze "I spit out unbelievable xanathos thirty-pileups" Minato, Uchiha "Everything will always be just as planned Madara" and Uzumaki " I just so happen to know everything" Kushina.

If Aizen was in Naruto, Madara would have already talked out half of Espada into his side, Minato would have set 300 year-long trap to power-up the main character and prevent whatever Aizen wants at completely ridiculous conditions and Kushina would appear in Ichigo's world as Zangetsu to freely give various power-ups while telling soap opera stories.

If Kishimoto wrote bleach by Now Ichigo would have forfeited his fighting, Ishida was recruited by Aizen and Ichigo, with the help of his mother , who is secretly a hollow, whois secretly Shirosake, who is secretly alive, would be trying to seal shirosaki while getting his powar. Then we would find out that Royal Realm lies on the moon and Aizen needs zanpakutohs to construct a rocket. and royal King is actually the king of hollows, who was sealed by Ichigos grandgrandgrandgrandgrand-father, who was actually the founder of entire soul society, Then in the end Ichigo would fuse with ishida to form his own grandgrandgrandgrandfather and defeat Aizen by concentrating love of entire world.

If Kubo wrote Naruto, Madara would have been killed by Pain, who is in league with Danzou who now has overall control of Konoha, the characters would be rushing to Stop Pain from "gathering" killerbee, while plotting a coup in konoha. Oh and Tsunadae would been a badass and powerful old man. Oh and with meeting Sauce, Naruto would head-butt him and "resoolve"-break-all his bones to bring him back to (now freed) konoha and show what a fool he was.

Decide by yourself which sounds better.

I really don't know why you like bleach that much. I read your comments and it's full of bullshit. Good plot devices??? I hope you do know that ichigo and his father are currently residing in the hyperbolic timechamber of Dragonball Z, so he can learn all about the 'ultimate getsuga' WTF that's on the same level as the Rasengan you're Bashing on.

And Kubo has planned everything??? It's just Aizen saying he planned everything.

If you really want to read a perfect planned out manga you should start reading one piece.

yeh one piece is best.. and I can't understand whats in bleach so interesting.. as for current naruto chapter I think it was ok..
Jun 24, 2010 7:08 AM

May 2010
Sage of Six Paths stuff was random unless Nagato did something similar to what Itachi did when he had Naruto eat a crow

Otherwise a good chapter in my opinion
"Death is already staring us in the face, just hasn't decided to kill any of us yet." - Unknown
Jun 24, 2010 3:30 PM

Jul 2009
Aaaahhhhh, too many rasengans!! Ahhhh!

It was Fine, i guess, but i'm not ready for a flashback. :(
If you can't beat 'em, try again.

Jun 24, 2010 3:39 PM

Jul 2009
Maidan said:
Somehow I can't take this manga seriously anymore...

Neither can i. :[
If you can't beat 'em, try again.

Jun 26, 2010 3:04 PM
Feb 2010
I'M TOTALLY READY FOR A FLASHBACK I MEAN WE JUST FOUND OUT NARUTO'S MOM WAS ORGINALLY THE HOST FOR THE NINE TAIL FOX (LIKE WOW WOW IS WHAT MY WORDS AR) BUT I DO AGREE HOW Maidan said-Somehow I can't take this manga seriously anymore...-true neither can i xD but i won't stop reading must read this manga till thy end XD

Jun 26, 2010 3:35 PM

Jun 2010
Honestly I don't mind the fact Kushina was the host but another flashback is just troublesome.

One thing I am seriously getting annoyed at is "Rasengan! Rasnegan! Rasengan!"
It's the same with Ichigo's GT.

I wish Naruto would actually use his fuuton to create new techniques, but still at least Kishimoto is providing us "that" jutsu (pray its not another rasengan-type jutsu) and whatever power Itachi gave Naruto whereas Kubo is presenting another GT.

At least Im enjoying Naruto a bit more than Bleach right now 4/5
Jun 26, 2010 4:54 PM

Sep 2008
Wow...
Ever since Pains arc(the ending), I can't take this manga seriously anymore.
But this. I laughed like crazy seeing rasengans flying all around.
Whole world of intrigue, mysteries and plans flew out of a window in just one panel.
I'm seriously disappointed.
This looks more and more like some crazy childs story about all-mighty hero who is all-super-ultimately-great.

I did like Kushina though.
Jun 27, 2010 4:40 AM

Jul 2007
nina4life said:

Whole world of intrigue, mysteries and plans flew out of a window in just one panel.

this flew out of story when Pain suicided.

And then this got raped in the street by gang of black guys from prison when Kishi trolled Danzo and revealed his "hatred eye on moon" plan.

And then Kishimoto watched the ending of Digimon 02 and decided that its the best thing ever and that he should copy and redo it.
Jun 27, 2010 10:03 AM

Jul 2008
You really shouldn't complain about copying seeing as you love bleach so much, chap.

But the fact that he's throwing around so many rasengans now shows another chakra bump, he's a one man army hokage level, I thought it was damn awesome, I'd love to see a non tailed beast take that.
Jun 27, 2010 11:39 AM

Jul 2007
BakaKawaii said:
You really shouldn't complain about copying seeing as you love bleach so much, chap.

If you think i am complaining about copying then you certainly have missed the point of my post.

Everything is copy of a copy of a copy.
Jun 27, 2010 7:28 PM

Feb 2009
...Well, at least it explains the red hair like Naruto's whiskers.

Jun 28, 2010 12:16 AM

Jul 2008
You're certainly bashing naruto because it's an apparent copy of another series, you don't seem to mind that too much with bleach.
Jun 28, 2010 4:17 PM
May 2008
Alrighty then. More random ret con.
Jul 1, 2010 11:20 PM

Jun 2008
If anyone would read carefully the previews chapter it would have been obvious she was the previews nine-tails. Just look at the pic where Minato is holding her. The moment i saw that scene i was like "wait is she?" and it seems she was.
Jul 2, 2010 10:14 AM

Jul 2009
Monad said:
If anyone would read carefully the previews chapter it would have been obvious she was the previews nine-tails. Just look at the pic where Minato is holding her. The moment i saw that scene i was like "wait is she?" and it seems she was.

Although it may have been 'obvious' in the previous chapter, Kushina being a host was never mentioned or hinted at earlier in the story. If Kishi had planned this properly, there would have been some form of foreshadowing, and fewer people would be bashing this chapter.
Jul 2, 2010 11:26 AM

Jul 2008
Naruto's whiskers is some sort of foreshadowing :p
Jul 20, 2010 2:13 AM
Jul 2010
Fai said:
thethorndog said:
all i hear from everyone is trollig. you guys are so fucking anoying. if you dont like the story or the manga, nobody is making you read it, just drop it and dont read it or stfu and let everyone else enjoy it

Translation(long vershun): BAwwwwww, don't criticize my liek favourite very favourite the bestest manga. baaaw, this should only contain "omg awesome" and" oh that was great~" liek coments. baaaaaw *cries*

Translation(short vershun) : *token "don't read itt!!!" nerdrage by narutard*

Oh well, but these threads explain to me perfectly on why some people try to defend Uwe Boll as movie maker. Ignorance is a wonderful thing.

Funny thing is that you'd know unless your joking with some of the things you say because otherwise i'd think you're full of it yourself.
Jul 20, 2010 2:16 AM
Jul 2010
Fai said:
thethorndog said:
all i hear from everyone is trollig. you guys are so fucking anoying. if you dont like the story or the manga, nobody is making you read it, just drop it and dont read it or stfu and let everyone else enjoy it

Translation(long vershun): BAwwwwww, don't criticize my liek favourite very favourite the bestest manga. baaaw, this should only contain "omg awesome" and" oh that was great~" liek coments. baaaaaw *cries*

Translation(short vershun) : *token "don't read itt!!!" nerdrage by narutard*

Oh well, but these threads explain to me perfectly on why some people try to defend Uwe Boll as movie maker. Ignorance is a wonderful thing.

Funny thing is that you'd know unless your joking with some of the things you say because otherwise i'd think you're full of it yourself.
reaght said:
Neko-hime said:
I generally agree with your opinions such as WTF o_O? xD And to summarize: please, Kishimoto, Kubo make Naruto and Bleach end quickly m(_ _)m If they come up with sth even more lame, I would be surprised and down, cause both stories had nice potential ... :(

I agree, I enjoyed naruto up until Pain, if you cut the sasuke parts away, Bleach was (very) good till SS arc. They are know going both through the shitter.... Too bad

Funny you say that about bleach just because almost everybody else says ss is the only good arc and they hate the espada stuff past that although there is just mostly random hollow fighting up until the ss arc because before that there wasnt really an arc or conflict at all.
Jul 20, 2010 2:32 AM
Jul 2010
NinjaSassy212 said:
I'M TOTALLY READY FOR A FLASHBACK I MEAN WE JUST FOUND OUT NARUTO'S MOM WAS ORGINALLY THE HOST FOR THE NINE TAIL FOX (LIKE WOW WOW IS WHAT MY WORDS AR) BUT I DO AGREE HOW Maidan said-Somehow I can't take this manga seriously anymore...-true neither can i xD but i won't stop reading must read this manga till thy end XD

That's the spirit Naruto is awesome no series is perfect! Unless something is like cancer causing awful ill just suck it up and finish it.
Aug 9, 2018 5:24 AM

Feb 2013
He defeated Kyuubi!
Lol, she was the previous Jinchuriki.
Apr 25, 2021 12:39 PM

Jan 2020
Pretty crazy reveal. That kurama naruto form looks pretty nice

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.