Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 23, 2012 5:28 AM

Karuta Roromiya from Inu x Boku SS is my waifu.

Jun 23, 2012 7:57 AM

Alicia Florence (Aria) - Hope i was born again and have a wonderful sister like her.

Jun 23, 2012 10:52 AM

Lucy/Nyuu/Kaede from Elfen Lied

I loved her so much. :c

Jun 23, 2012 12:19 PM

Shirtisred said:
Lucy/Nyuu/Kaede from Elfen Lied

I loved her so much. :c

Yeeeaaap.

Jun 23, 2012 6:56 PM

I think my obsession is quite clear.

Jun 23, 2012 7:48 PM

Absolutely, I've got a few that I really love. Not 'obsess', as I don't have any figures or anything like that - no one would be able to tell that I'm crushing on 2D girls, but I definitely am. These girls are most definitely representative of the kind of women I'd be looking for in real life, but I doubt there are many real-life Elsies out there...

Kashiwazaki Sena is number 1 for me, she's just so cute and I love her arrogant but kind of shy personality. And that butterfly is just a great touch.

Elsie de Lute Irma is next up, and she is by far the cutest female character I have ever encountered. Her + fire trucks = explosion of moe.

Ichinose Kotomi follows, and she is probably the closest to a side character that I have in this list. She is so sweet and when she's introducing herself to everyone and asking them if they would please be her friend, it's cute as hell.

Hiiragi Kagami is absolutely wonderful as well; she's keeping the purple hair trend going in my list. Everyone who has seen Lucky Star understands why she's here, even though most people like Konata the best. Kagami is just so funny and cute when she gets mad, especially at Konata.

Finally, rounding out my list is yet another purple-haired lady, and another devil at that. Haqua du Lot Herminium is an amazing tsundere, and maybe I just like girls with scythes, but it really works for her! Seeing an embarrassed and blushing Haqua is always a welcome sight as I'm reading TWGOK.

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata

Jun 23, 2012 8:07 PM

Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)

She's just so damn cute. (XD) I also like Flandre and Remilia as well, along with almost all of the Touhou Project chicks. *sigh* But I can only pick one...

Reimu appears in FANMADE anime such as Memories and Phantasm and manga written by ZUN himself. Just so you know I'm not just talking about the game because the fourm's name is "anime chars obsession".
Did you say "nerd"?
----------------------
Not "nerd" -- "node".

Jun 23, 2012 10:46 PM
Lelouch Lamprouge and Arturia Pendragon (Saber)

Jun 24, 2012 12:14 AM

When I was a wee newblet it was totally Hitsugaya from Bleach. What can I say; it was one of the first series I watched when I began to "seriously" watch anime. After that it was probably Athrun Zala and Setsuna F Seiei from SEED/00. IDEK. Now I have endless obsessions but I never really have "crushes" on any fictional characters these days.

Jun 24, 2012 12:32 AM

Not an anime(but it should be getting soon anyway especially with the domain taken etc) but so far the only character I am ever obsessed with is Ai Fuyuumi from Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru.

It's a female character and I'm straight but I really really like her character.
There are a lot of times where I think I should pair her up with my favourite male character that did not have a likeable female lead in their own show with her.

I even added her character to the database so that I can put her on the top of my 'favourite characters' list in MAL. ^^

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jun 24, 2012 10:52 AM

Lucy/Nyuu <3

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]