Forum Settings
Forums
Aug 6, 2007 10:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 54
Kick Nanatsuiro <_< add Baccano
 
Aug 12, 2007 9:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1888
Take away Code-E for Baccano! please.
 
Aug 13, 2007 7:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3810
Cermer said:
Kick Nanatsuiro <_< add Baccano


done

-end of week 6-

Kanashimi said:
Take away Code-E for Baccano! please.


eh? they're both in your active. it's nanatsuiro that's on your bench.
Modified by kei-clone, Aug 13, 2007 8:43 AM
 
Aug 13, 2007 1:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1888
Kanashimi said:
Take away Code-E for Baccano! please.


eh? they're both in your active. it's nanatsuiro that's on your bench.


Huh... oh well, sorry about that. x_X
 
Aug 13, 2007 4:30 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 336
Doujin Work in and Sky Girls out.
 
Aug 19, 2007 8:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 10587
mild_even said:
Doujin Work in and Sky Girls out.


this was done awhile back

----end of week 7------
Modified by Faust721, Aug 19, 2007 8:57 PM

 
Aug 20, 2007 1:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1042
Sky Girls in Moetan out.
 
Aug 25, 2007 8:24 PM
Vermillion

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2090
Kick Shigurui out. Mononoke in.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
 
Aug 26, 2007 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3810
tainteddonut said:
Kick Shigurui out. Mononoke in.
Ceray said:
Sky Girls in Moetan out.


done and done

-end of week 8-
-end of week 9-
Modified by kei-clone, Sep 3, 2007 5:52 PM
 
Sep 8, 2007 12:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5483
I give up.

Baccano! out.
School Days IN.


3rd place forever.............. roar.
 
Sep 10, 2007 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3810
selective_yellow said:
I give up.

Baccano! out.
School Days IN.


3rd place forever.............. roar.


don't complain about 3rd place out of 34 =P

done

-end of week 10-
-end of week 11-
Modified by kei-clone, Sep 16, 2007 9:43 PM
 
Sep 17, 2007 3:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2895
Bah, i'm following SY and stabbing Baccano in the back.

Swap Baccano for Doujin Work. This swap better damn work, i can't swap back after this...
 
Sep 17, 2007 7:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3810
BlueYoshi said:
Bah, i'm following SY and stabbing Baccano in the back.

Swap Baccano for Doujin Work. This swap better damn work, i can't swap back after this...


done
 
Sep 23, 2007 3:33 PM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
Same with me, Baccano! out and Doujin Work back in please.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Sep 24, 2007 7:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3810
cyruz said:
Same with me, Baccano! out and Doujin Work back in please.


done

-end of week 12-
-end of week 13-
Modified by kei-clone, Sep 30, 2007 7:41 PM
 
Oct 6, 2007 2:48 PM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
Due to a mistake I made I have to sacrifice my first Fall swap already.

Gundam 00 in, Kojika out. For now.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Oct 6, 2007 4:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 417
Swap out Ghost Hound with Shakugan no Shana II please
 
Oct 6, 2007 4:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2707
Gundam 00 in and Ghost hound out
 
Oct 6, 2007 5:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 3810
cyruz said:
Due to a mistake I made I have to sacrifice my first Fall swap already.

Gundam 00 in, Kojika out. For now.
Dragon_Empress said:
Swap out Ghost Hound with Shakugan no Shana II please
Triethanolamine said:
Gundam 00 in and Ghost hound out


u can't swap before the first week, sry. I have a mistake as well and I wish I could swap but no.
 
Oct 6, 2007 10:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5483
kei-clone said:
cyruz said:
Due to a mistake I made I have to sacrifice my first Fall swap already.

Gundam 00 in, Kojika out. For now.
Dragon_Empress said:
Swap out Ghost Hound with Shakugan no Shana II please
Triethanolamine said:
Gundam 00 in and Ghost hound out


u can't swap before the first week, sry. I have a mistake as well and I wish I could swap but no.

same active team as kei, same mistake as kei, from the same website as kei :O
 
Oct 7, 2007 1:57 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
Oh I thought we already were in the first week. Oh well, my bad.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Oct 7, 2007 12:30 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 417
Same here XD
 
Oct 7, 2007 7:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 227
my team really sucks. lulz

benchswap ghost hound with blue drop. D: *like, gets last place because she is lame*
 
Oct 8, 2007 9:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 17
Gundam 00 in
Ghost hound out!
 
Oct 8, 2007 5:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 364
Ghost Hound Out
Rental Magica In

The Red Truth is the only truth in the world
 
Oct 8, 2007 10:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2707
Triethanolamine said:
Gundam 00 in and Ghost Hound out


Just in case you didn't count it since I had requested it too early:P
Modified by Trie, Oct 8, 2007 11:53 PM
 
Oct 9, 2007 1:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 843
Ghost Hound out, ef in.

Please and thank you? xP

ilu Mathes. thanks for awesome Beato sig. <3
ilu mah_marina. thanks for awesome Beato icon. <3
 
Oct 9, 2007 1:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 44
in-Blue Drop ~Tenshitachi no Gikyoku~
out- prism ark
i hope this wil help me in the second week :S
 
Oct 9, 2007 1:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 417
Ghost Hound out, Shakugan no Shana II in. Thankies~ <3
 
Oct 9, 2007 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1042
Dragonaut in, Minami-ke out.
Now!

..Please.
 
Oct 9, 2007 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 35
Kaiji in. Juushin Enbu - Hero Tales out.
 
Oct 10, 2007 10:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 54
Bleh nvm I dun change anything u_u
Modified by Cermer, Oct 11, 2007 9:22 PM
 
Oct 12, 2007 4:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 701
Blue Drop out - Rental Magica in!
 
Oct 12, 2007 5:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 264
Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro out, Rental Magica in.

Didn't wanna use a bench swap already, but subbers are basically ignoring Neuro, sadly.
 
Oct 12, 2007 2:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 334
Juushin Enbu out, Minami-ke in~
 
Oct 12, 2007 8:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1211
Ghost Hound out; Moyasimon in.



Sam is my sweet peach
 
Oct 13, 2007 12:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5483
TheWestExit said:
Ghost Hound out; Moyasimon in.
I love you
 
Oct 13, 2007 12:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 125
Blarg, I forget to pay attention to release dates, again.

Ghost Hound out, Bamboo Blade in.

 
Oct 13, 2007 7:08 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12489
Out: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

In: Gundam 00

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Oct 13, 2007 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 5547
Out: Neuro

In: Rental Magica
 
Oct 14, 2007 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 10587
Reminder: Bench swap's for this week will end in about 1 hr. Please make any changes soon if you want to get those pts for this week.

 
Oct 14, 2007 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 2487
T____________________________T

Out: Neuro

In: Kodomo no Jikan
 
Oct 14, 2007 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 10587
Out: Kodomo no Jikan

In: Rental Magica

 
Oct 14, 2007 1:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1888
Ugh, I didn't want to but Kodomo No Jikan out and Dragonaut in.
 
Oct 14, 2007 1:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5483
Out: Kodomo no Jikan
In: Rental Magica
 
Oct 14, 2007 1:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5483
And subbing in for Kei here, BENCH SWAPS ARE CLOSED
---
selective_yellow said:
Out: Kodomo no Jikan
In: Rental Magica
Kanashimi said:
Ugh, I didn't want to but Kodomo No Jikan out and Dragonaut in.
Faust721 said:
Out: Kodomo no Jikan

In: Rental Magica
Crystal said:
T____________________________T

Out: Neuro

In: Kodomo no Jikan
windy said:
Out: Neuro

In: Rental Magica
cyruz said:
Out: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

In: Gundam 00
Tasura said:
Blarg, I forget to pay attention to release dates, again.

Ghost Hound out, Bamboo Blade in.
TheWestExit said:
Ghost Hound out; Moyasimon in.
DarkLaila said:
Juushin Enbu out, Minami-ke in~
jobocan said:
Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro out, Rental Magica in.

Didn't wanna use a bench swap already, but subbers are basically ignoring Neuro, sadly.
Ufozile said:
Blue Drop out - Rental Magica in!
micanna said:
Kaiji in. Juushin Enbu - Hero Tales out.

Ceray said:
Dragonaut in, Minami-ke out.
Now!

..Please.
Dragon_Empress said:
Ghost Hound out, Shakugan no Shana II in. Thankies~ <3
bini said:
in-Blue Drop ~Tenshitachi no Gikyoku~
out- prism ark
i hope this wil help me in the second week :S
atlantiza said:
Ghost Hound out, ef in.

Please and thank you? xP
Triethanolamine said:
Triethanolamine said:
Gundam 00 in and Ghost Hound out


Just in case you didn't count it since I had requested it too early:P
Hikaru said:
Ghost Hound Out
Rental Magica In
ninja-san said:
Gundam 00 in
Ghost hound out!
marukawa said:
my team really sucks. lulz

benchswap ghost hound with blue drop. D: *like, gets last place because she is lame*


kei-clone said:
I didn't know you were gonna do this so i'm gonna edit this in ^^

Swapping Kojika out for Bamboo Blade


Done :D
Modified by SY_IS_DEAD_IRL, Oct 14, 2007 4:12 PM
 
Oct 14, 2007 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 10587
you can start swaps for next week

 
Oct 15, 2007 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5483
Kei is a cheater btw.

Just hope everyone knows that :P

I think that gives you like 20 100 more points than me kei.. >:|
Modified by SY_IS_DEAD_IRL, Oct 15, 2007 10:34 PM
 
Oct 15, 2007 10:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 2033
ghost hound for dragonaut D:
 
Oct 16, 2007 11:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 5
Kodomo no Jikan-- out

Rental Magica -- in

(though I should have done this last week)
 
Top
Pages (105) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »