Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 21st Century Boys Chapter 10 Discussion

Apr 28, 2008 9:39 AM
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, she evil looking.

Feb 17, 2009 6:09 PM
For some reason, I shouted "SHUT UP" when Kanna screamed for Kenji.

The daughter is as scary as she is ugly.

May 2, 2009 5:37 AM

WOW!! Scary!!! lol
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"

Mar 6, 2012 11:07 AM

What a creepy nurse, and it makes sense that the remote would be in the tin..

Behold of my awesomeness~

May 15, 2012 3:05 AM

I can accept that Kanna has psychic powers but how the hell can she communicate telepathicaly with a virtual game? That part makes no sense to me. It would be different if she were getting through to adult Kenji but not to child Kenji that is just part of a computer program.

Jun 26, 2013 6:43 AM

Things are not making much sense. How she managed to communicate with the child Kenji?

Aug 4, 2013 5:21 PM

What the heck? That professor's child is the one going around trying to kill everyone? Stupid. She was a horrible person from the get-go though so I mean ... Plus they never explained which of the original circle was running around killing everyone once Friend had died.

Apr 13, 2014 11:40 PM
Acid flashback

Pirating_Ninja said:
What the heck? That professor's child is the one going around trying to kill everyone? Stupid. She was a horrible person from the get-go though so I mean ... Plus they never explained which of the original circle was running around killing everyone once Friend had died.

Yep. Urasawa really pulled a fast one with this. He'd run out of characters with a name to pin it to.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 19, 2014 9:45 AM

Itoukaiji said:
I can accept that Kanna has psychic powers but how the hell can she communicate telepathicaly with a virtual game? That part makes no sense to me. It would be different if she were getting through to adult Kenji but not to child Kenji that is just part of a computer program.

^this.
Also why the hell is Shikishima's daughter killing everyone?
Urasawa's really stretching things here.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Oct 2, 2014 11:24 PM

The esp thing is really getting a lot of focus now.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!

Feb 9, 2015 1:06 AM

The daughter is scary

Aug 29, 1:23 AM

The focus on some esp powers is kinda disappointing now, especially after assuring us that they were either Friend's tricks or God's wishful thinking. Just making Kanna able to telepathically communicate with virtual reality and Sadakiyo...duh