Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Full Metal Panic! Episode 17 Discussion

Dec 1, 2016 11:02 AM

So they all died afterall, figured they probably would. Sad that Gray died, and so gruesomely. Bleakest episode so far certainly.

Apr 30, 2017 8:15 AM

Everyone dead except for Sousuke ... allthough knowing Gauron he's probably still alive (yet again)

Jun 9, 2017 8:25 AM

For the sake of everything, please confirmed the kill
Aight we all know Gauron is still alive :P

Guess he can't join the team if they're all dead :(

Next ep, back to filler.. again?
"Signature removed"

Jan 23, 2018 9:07 PM
:'c :'c :'c :'c
Hello darkness, my old friend

At least he took the nuclear warhead, if we think about it. "they Saved" the life of millions
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.

Mar 16, 2018 8:05 PM
Supreme Tsundere

notestinet said:
i hope he killed gauron this time lol

SPOILER ALERT

That assholhe seems to return later on too...

Monochrome said:
Best episode out of the three. While it was sad too see all of Sousuke's team die, their awful personalities dragged the story down a bit. I do love how they ended this with Sousuke simply sitting next to Kaname.

The series needs to be more like this, it was actually an episode I could rate a 9... fillers and poor slice of life comedy ruin this series, it had some good content from those early on, but the fillers were very boring watchs!

Now this episode was great, sucks everyone died (except Gauron, I m sure).

Apr 28, 2018 5:56 AM

I marked out when Gray hit Gauron with a Dragon Suplex.

I REMEMBER TOUCH. PICTURES CAME WITH TOUCH. A PAINTER IN MY MIND.

May 21, 2018 7:44 PM
What a great episode! Manly tears were shed, RIP Grey best soldier! Too bad that the Zaied vs Souseke wasn´t more emotional. With a better execution could have been epic a Solid vs Liquid from MGS

May 27, 2018 7:25 PM

Ugh...they're going to bring Gauron back...again. UGH! Gauron sucks. This anime just keeps bringing him back, for a fight that lasts a few episodes and then they do a few filler eps. We'll probably see him again by episode 21.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 23, 2018 11:55 AM

This was the best episode of the 3-story arc but for me I much prefer the episodes featuring a clueless military guy in a high school environment.

Jan 16, 2:22 PM
Felt sad!!! The entire crew was wiped out. Sousuke was the last man standing. Gauron once again escaped ? who knows

May 3, 7:24 PM

Gauron > Kira Yamato
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 24, 6:43 PM

This arc was so damn awful and boring. A bunch of mercenaries that came out of f*cking nowhere with a lousy buildup and these guys want me to feel bad for them. Zero emotion. Hope they bring back the girls and the funny interaction in the Last episodes.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]