You are...
A social butterfly [outgoing]
7.0%
A wallflower [shy]
45.5%
Something in between
47.4%
795 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Apr 15, 2010 5:26 AM

May 2007
I'm very shy in real life, but that's probably because I'm horrible at articulating what's in my mind.

I tend to react and respond much better through the cyberspace because I have time to put together words and say it.
Apr 15, 2010 6:05 AM

Jun 2009
LovelongSought said:
I'm somewhere in between since I really don't care

*Nods*

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
Apr 15, 2010 6:10 AM

Apr 2010
Im really shy....like I wouldn't talk to someone I don't know or just met. But if I know the person I will talk.
Apr 15, 2010 6:18 AM

Apr 2008
I ignore everyone who I perceive as an idiot. These sort aren't worth my time. On the contrary, I'll talk to anyone else I deem worthy of my grand presence, mouth and typing skills.
Apr 22, 2010 12:32 PM

Dec 2008
I'm pretty shy. When it's someone I don't know, I don't talk as much and stay kinda guarded. I'm very open and outgoing with people I know though.

I'm not as shy as I use to be because I have to help customers.
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
Apr 22, 2010 12:37 PM

Apr 2010
I'm a social wallflower!

Depends on the situation, the person I'm talking to, and the place.

:]

*Hand Sonic Version Nine!* | You really need a new sig, Nine. |
Apr 22, 2010 12:42 PM

Apr 2010
I'm a social wallflower!

Depends on the situation, the person I'm talking to, and the place.

:]

*Hand Sonic Version Nine!* | You really need a new sig, Nine. |
Apr 22, 2010 12:43 PM

Mar 2009
I'm very shy; keep my head down and try to talk to people as little as possible. I much prefer being to myself.

I've been working on my social anxiety; at one point it basically was preventing me from doing anything. T_T
Apr 22, 2010 1:22 PM

Jul 2008
i used to be shy but recently ive been trying to open up so i guess im in between.
Apr 22, 2010 1:23 PM
Apr 2010
I'm really shy in real life, but not so much online =P
May 2, 2010 4:26 PM

Jun 2009
both

i'm rather outgoing around people i know (friends and family in general), but i'm very shy and even a bit anti social most of the time.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
May 2, 2010 4:29 PM

Aug 2008
From being extremely, extremely shy to being semi-obnoxious and just an entertainer in HS, I have, as an adult, even out to be in between. I am not shy but I don't initiate things, either, and keep to myself but am very responsive when engaged. I also know when to ease out of a conversation politely like most adults do.
May 2, 2010 5:07 PM
Jan 2010
Shy when meeting new people but after i get to know them,i'm outgoing :)
May 2, 2010 5:11 PM

Oct 2009
im mostly shy .
but i can be outgoing at times .

ill kinda say laid-back ?
like; whatever happens, happens
NO.
May 2, 2010 10:00 PM

Jan 2010
In school I'm a serious individual. I don't really talk to people.

Online I'm quite different. so I'm in between.
May 3, 2010 8:51 AM

Apr 2009
in between~
i always try to socialize with new people but my problem is that i can't really look at people in the eyes, i tried to do it, but i get shy once making eye contact xD
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head.

Put your wishes into the memories you do not want to forget.

May 3, 2010 4:36 PM

Feb 2008
jellabee said:
in between~
i always try to socialize with new people but my problem is that i can't really look at people in the eyes, i tried to do it, but i get shy once making eye contact xD

Then wear sun glasses, or Lennons glasses. They cannot see you in the eyes, and you feel much comfortable making eye contact. It feels safer, because wearing glasses would be like creating wall around you. Well, I don't know you personaly so I can't advise you much. That is all, I could tell.
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

May 3, 2010 4:54 PM

Oct 2007
i'm pretty shy

I'm also unbelievably phone shy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2010 5:49 PM

Jan 2010
I guess its a little in between, but I'm leaning more towards shy. I don't really socialize with people at school and I spend most of my time alone. However, I have/ have had a few really good friends that I can have some really long, interesting and intelligent conversations with. Those are the kind of people I can usually be more social with.

Metroid_Ex said:

I'm also unbelievably phone shy

Also this..I have a really hard time talking with people over the phone
May 3, 2010 6:01 PM

Jul 2009
I didn't know what was a wallflower, thanks UrbanDictionary! :D

I guess i'm shy, or introverted, since i don't really talk a lot to other people.. most of the time i'm a loner, but i'm more or less talkative sometimes, for example, when i find the topic interesting, the problem is with strangers.
May 3, 2010 6:38 PM
Sep 2009
I'd say I'm a bit of both, but leaning more towards outgoing.
May 3, 2010 6:58 PM

Jan 2008
I'm pretty much shy. I usually don't talk to strangers and it takes me a long time to make friends and even after making friends I still get a little shy around them. I've tried being social and even got a job in a supermarket where I have to talk to people and it didn't get any better, in fact it stressed me out. Also, I think I have random anxiety attacks sometimes (or whatever you would call it) where I can't look at people in the face and I get really nervous and then again there are times when I'm almost perfectly fine around people but no matter what I always have a hard time looking at people in the eyes when I'm talking to them.

Sometimes people misunderstand me when we first meet because I won't talk to them or look at them and they think I'm being rude and sometimes even family will ask me if somethings wrong or if I'm depressed which makes me even more nervous.
May 3, 2010 8:48 PM

Apr 2009
spupapi said:
jellabee said:
in between~

Then wear sun glasses, or Lennons glasses. They cannot see you in the eyes, and you feel much comfortable making eye contact. It feels safer, because wearing glasses would be like creating wall around you. Well, I don't know you personaly so I can't advise you much. That is all, I could tell.
im wearing glasses right now so, its easier for me to talk to people...just as u said, its like a wall when wearing glasses xD

May 3, 2010 8:58 PM

Sep 2009
i have to say that i am shy at first ontill i really get to know you then i start to become outgoing. have been since elementary school.
"Lelouch, do you know why snow is white? Snow is white, because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be."
May 4, 2010 2:44 AM

Jan 2010
jellabee said:
spupapi said:
jellabee said:
in between~

im wearing glasses right now so, its easier for me to talk to people...just as u said, its like a wall when wearing glasses xD

I personally don't know how you feel that effect.
Glasses, when cleaned, I forget I'm wearing :S
I barely wear my glasses too.
Its the exact same for me..
ROFL
May 4, 2010 6:20 AM

Jun 2008
Unless it was sunglasses... then people won't even know if you're blind.

I don't get the big deal with eye contacts though. If you get nervous with making eye contacts, then you're more like leaning towards shy, or probably shy already, rather than in between...
May 4, 2010 6:36 AM

Apr 2009
im not really shy around people i just dont like making eye contact xDD i can talk to everyone for hours but not making eye contact ...
making eye contact is ok with me but that is if we're playing a game xD

May 7, 2010 12:14 AM

Feb 2010
Shyness lvl 100! But sometimes outgoing also... depends on the situation.
Retired L2&WoW player.

/b/ ftw.
May 10, 2010 5:53 AM

May 2009
Something in between (your vote)

im shy around people i dont know, but sometimes, it depends on my mood. coz when im too hyper, i talk to them even if i dont need to. but when im in a gloomy mood, ahh~ you can't even talk to me even we're close. 3.3
May 10, 2010 5:56 AM

Jan 2010
I'm shy-ish. I rarely talk to people I don't know that well unless we have something in common or something good to talk about
May 10, 2010 6:05 AM

Jul 2008
Social butterfly~ :

Hard to remember names, though - which can't be good sometimes. I talk to strangers, helpful around others.

Though when I see quiet ones, guess I'll leave them alone, depends on how willing to talk they are. 8I

~ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴡᴀꜰᴜᴡᴀ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ~
May 10, 2010 7:09 AM

May 2010
Well, I guess I myself belong to the major group- somewhere in between. Actually, honestly, I am not sure of it as well. I can be way, way talkative among my closest peers/family and yet be a mute for hours among people I barely know (eg, strangers). Not only that, I have problems looking at the eyes of an adult(teachers) with the exception of my parents of course.
May 10, 2010 8:51 AM

Apr 2010
I'm a beautiful butterfly n_n

Optime olere occisum hostem!
May 10, 2010 8:55 AM
Dec 2009
I'm not a shy person or out going! I am the one talking the kid of corner at a party!
Shuck Face / Slinthead!
May 10, 2010 4:34 PM

Nov 2009
I'm somewhere in between. Generally depends on the situation. ;3
-- "Sir, we're surrounded!"
-- "Good! We can attack in any direction!"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.