Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Durarara!! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2010 7:56 PM
Jan 2010
SHIZUOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Jun 11, 2010 8:10 PM

Sep 2009
Finally, things are going to be explained to Mikado next episode.
Jun 11, 2010 8:11 PM

Dec 2009
Merciless said:
head-go-boom said:
Kida ordering them to shoot Shizuo? Doesn't seem right...

The only order that Kida has placed was for the YS to not do anything until he says otherwise. For the last few episodes they chose to not believe him and do what they want anyway. Kida is the leader but they were just using him as a scapegoat when they shout Shizuo.
I never really understood why YS took Kida back as their leader... they obviously don't have that much respect for him...

garfield15 said:
Smochi said:
Celty and Shinra should totally like, adopt Anri. XD
I support your idea.

This is the best idea ever :D
Jun 11, 2010 8:39 PM

Jul 2008
So many cliff hangers. lol.

Great episode. I am really wondering how the anime will wrap everything up in two more episodes.
Jun 11, 2010 9:01 PM

Feb 2008
I'm probably the only one, but I didn't really like the first half of the episode.

To me, I just felt like it was all stuff that's already been seen before. Mikado using Dollars as help, Anri running from the Yellow Scarves, etc.

But I really enjoyed the second half. And I hated seeing Shizuo like that. Poor guy. D:
Jun 11, 2010 9:06 PM

Oct 2008
One of the better episodes I've seen in a long time. So much Kida angst. I totally love it~~!! <3 I did not expect Mikado disbanding the Dollars. Total shocker.

And for Shizu-chan, well let's just say that there were many others (and when I mean by many others I mean his fanbase) that went down with him.

Shinra was so FRiGGIN ADORABLE!!! I really hope he smiles like that more often.

ilikeyouevenmore said:

garfield15 said:
Smochi said:
I support your idea.

This is the best idea ever :D

Amen to that!! ;D
Jun 11, 2010 9:06 PM

Jan 2009
I loved this episode, some it was quite unexpected.
What going to happen next ==' and i wish there will be a second season.
I loved how they saved Anri.
Jun 11, 2010 9:14 PM

Nov 2007
LMFAO were celty & shinra playing mario...? seconding everyone's idea though -- i can totally see celty, shinra, & anri being a family. 8)

OH MY GOD, SHIZUO THOUGH. :'[
Jun 11, 2010 9:17 PM

Jan 2010
SHIZUO!!!
Jun 11, 2010 9:24 PM

Jun 2008
This episode was really good o.O
Now its not the pedo bear...its the pedo bunny... XD!!!
All the none violent action was pretty awesome...until Shizuo came along...oh the hilarity... XD!
*This is what i thought of*
Shizuo: WTF I DUN CARE ABOUT A GIRL WHO HAS BIG BOOBS AND IS IN A BUNNY OUTFIT! STOP RINGING PHONE!!*then turns and see's Anri and Horada*
Horada*Nosebleeds...tries to snuff it but fails...and start nosebleeding again*
Shizuo: *Snap* WTH, I AIN`T INTERESTED IN GUYS *Starts beating the shit outta horada and all the other YS members*

Ah geez the mind of a fangirl..of course...IzayaxShizuo...is a good couple but you know what i mean o.o...neee?

Anyways.... Shizuo got shot bra bra bra...what will happen to him o.o... personally i dun think he'll die X= or i'll die too X=

Kida and Anri had their talk, kida is all bummed out =0!
and Mikado... disbanded Dollars =(!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!
OMG! XD!
Bye bye be~~!!
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Jun 11, 2010 9:27 PM

Jan 2009
can't wait to see the last two episodes. that was a really good watch
Jun 11, 2010 9:48 PM

Aug 2007
Holy crap, Shizuo! I had more to say, but that's all I can think about right now. D:

umm... other than that, great improvement from the last two episodes. Meaning, finally something happened.

But really. SHIZUO.
Jun 11, 2010 9:50 PM
Mar 2010
I think Mikado disbanded the Dollars because he thought one side had to be eliminated for the fighting to stop.
Jun 11, 2010 10:05 PM

May 2010
Shizuo got shot. oh damn FFF.

Jun 11, 2010 10:09 PM

Jun 2009
not much new development except ^ that. But we know Shizuo's invincible, so no worries there.

Can't wait to see that guy in pink suit to get crushed into pieces.
Jun 11, 2010 10:50 PM

Jul 2009
OMG. Shizuo got shot. He mustnt die@!!!
Jun 11, 2010 11:02 PM
May 2010
OMG they killed Shizuo
Jun 11, 2010 11:25 PM
Jan 2009
omg shizuo. and two eps left. wuhhhh. can't wait to see what's in store.
Jun 11, 2010 11:32 PM
Feb 2009
amg amg need next ep !~!~
Jun 11, 2010 11:47 PM

Sep 2008
wowowowowow

He got shot atleast 3 times, one in the leg, one in the ribs, 3rd unknown.
Jun 12, 2010 12:10 AM

Jul 2009
Kida needs to man up. D:<
Jun 12, 2010 1:32 AM

Jun 2009
I've watched it yesterday and I'm still angry x_x
Shizu-chan, what will be with him ? He can't die ! ~

And only 2 episodes left ;__;
Jun 12, 2010 1:53 AM

Sep 2008
somewhat boring episode

no chatroom twist = BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

hope next episode will be more adrenaline rushing
Jun 12, 2010 1:58 AM

Jul 2009
lol with all the people crying over Shizuo in this episode & blaming Kida =_=;;

Shizuo is the 3rd strongest character in Naritaverse (along with Rail Tracer & Ronnie Sukihart),i'm sure bullets doesn't harm him.He even survived being rammed by a truck remember?I have no feeling to spoil some future in this thread but PM me if you all eager to know what will happen next episode.

Meanwhile Kida is understandably losing control of himself and his own gang.Anri slapped him for accusing her against him & Mikado made some sense in him so he tried to call Mikado but no response.The next episode seems he will facing Horada
& put the end of all this mess.
ilikeyouevenmore said:
I never really understood why YS took Kida back as their leader... they obviously don't have that much respect for him...
Prior Kida rejoins Yellow Scarves,they absorbed the remnant of Blue Square that used to be their enemy.Horada slowly regains lots of supporter to carry out fight between Dollars without Kida.Heck if Kida knows Horada is former Blue Square & involved in Saki torture he would kill him on the spot.

garfield15 said:
Smochi said:
I support your idea.

I like that idea.Oh what a psycho happy family xD

Also there is one certain person that involved in Shizuo attempt assassination...
Kagura89Jun 12, 2010 2:02 AM
Jun 12, 2010 2:00 AM

Mar 2009
Shizuo got shot. XD
Jun 12, 2010 2:20 AM

Jun 2010
Good episode. Though I'm still growing to hate Mikado more and more.

And Shizuo NOOOOOO!
Jun 12, 2010 2:28 AM

Apr 2008
Why must they end it there?! damn cliffhangers

Jun 12, 2010 3:28 AM

Jul 2009
When will that old guy from Yellow scarves dead?
Jun 12, 2010 3:47 AM

Nov 2009
Wahh~~ Shizu-chan can't die! Izaya should suck up his pride and save him >.<
Yea I don't see hope in that... blame a fujoshi for dreaming why dont ya.

Anyways a cliff-hanger episode. Kida is running away. Who knows what Mikado is thinking too.
Mikado doesn't know anything about Kida or Anri. Anri knows about Kida. Kida knows about Mikado. A secret triangle if you ask me. Lol.

Hell Yes! for the next Episode (:
Jun 12, 2010 4:11 AM

Feb 2008
I've learned two things this episode; Mikado needs to grow a pair, and even though I love Izaya I want him to get lawlpwnt
Jun 12, 2010 5:00 AM

Apr 2009
If only Mikado wasn't such a pus*y.
Jun 12, 2010 5:02 AM

Jan 2010
Shizuo.. got.. shot..
Oh, he'll be fine! I hope..

I WANT MOAR IZAYA!!
Jun 12, 2010 5:39 AM

Jan 2009
Shizuo is out of the action
Jun 12, 2010 5:57 AM
Feb 2008
dbaranyi said:
I'm really disappointed on how all of the energy and smartness of the first half of the series has frittered away in the second half.

QFT. This story arc has been a borefest in my opinion.
Jun 12, 2010 6:09 AM

Jun 2009
garfield15 said:
Oh my god, that was such a good episode. The first half was great with all the Dollars teaming up to save Anri.

But....but....SHIZUO NOOOOOOOOOO!

edit: Shizuo's lines about the messages he kept getting were funny. Also...
"Thank you for saving me again"
"Who are you again?"

Ahaha I found that really hilariousxD No!!!! Shizu-chan can't die from a shot by those freakin' yellow scarves guys T_T How dare themD:

Anyways...stupid Mikado, why did he disband Dollars? Also Kida got slapped from Anri...poor him but he deserves it from what he said to Anri.

I can't wait what will happen in next episode^^

Jun 12, 2010 6:18 AM
Aug 2009
Noooooo, why did they shoot Shizuo?! D: My world is going under...

Dollars's teamwork was awesome in saving Anri. Poor Kida getting slapped, but actually he deserved it for being such an ass to Anri. And I don't like the thought about him and Mikado not talking. It breaks my heart to see them in a fight with each other. They're best friends ffs! D:

And damn Izaya. I'm so sure, he has something to do with all this. And I have theory that it wasn't Kida who ordered them to shoot Shizuo, but actually Izaya. I don't know, just a theory.

garfield15 said:

I'm so with on that idea. xD

I can't wait till next week. I sure hope it's gonna be a mindblowing episode!
Jun 12, 2010 6:19 AM

May 2008
I loved how the Dollars worked together to help Anri at the begining, it was awsome~
Mikado is still helpless even though it seemed that he finally decided to keep up the Dollars now he disbanded it.
Also I'm sure that Shizuo will be all right, he is Shizuo after all.~~
Jun 12, 2010 6:24 AM

Mar 2008
Yeah seriously. As if. C'mon, guys. It's Shizuo.
It was a good ep, I'm looking forward to the next one, the end is probably going to be pretty badass after all. Yay.

Also, why the Kida/Mikado hating? It's Izaya's fault, as everything is.
FarethyJun 12, 2010 6:37 AM
Tell me how it feels, breaking down the old walls.

Jun 12, 2010 6:45 AM

Feb 2009
Everything I wanted to say has already been said, from awesome chase to pissed off Shizuo to Kida still being a pussy to Celty, Shinra, Anri being like a weird family to Mikado ,also still a pussy, disbanding Dollars to Shizuo shot in the rain. 2 more episodes. I can't imagine the ending to this show but I bet it's going to be great.
Jun 12, 2010 6:53 AM

Dec 2007
I really hate Mikado. He's a huge pansy. Hard to believe that the creator of Baccano could make the main character for another novel more of a whiny pussy than Shinji.

That said, I was happy that Shizuo died. And he better be dead. Finally gave a sense of urgency to this series, and it desperately needed it.
Jun 12, 2010 7:22 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
When will that old guy from Yellow scarves dead?

Damn that guy. Making it worse.

Mikado's idea of disbanding Dollars, I can't say that I support that. Ugh. Shizuo got shot, low chances of ending up dead. He's a monstarrr.
KIDA! Wake up!

Izaya, you better explain this shit.

2 more eps to go, sigh.
Jun 12, 2010 7:31 AM

Jul 2009
Meddigo said:
I really hate Mikado. He's a huge pansy. Hard to believe that the creator of Baccano could make the main character for another novel more of a whiny pussy than Shinji.
That said, I was happy that Shizuo died. And he better be dead. Finally gave a sense of urgency to this series, and it desperately needed it.

>>Implying Jacuzzi isn't a pansy before.

Pfft speak for yourself.Even DRRR!! as a whole seems more subdued than something like Baccano, it’s still ultimately written by Narita, and so is going to have his methods of moving the plot along.

Mikado is still a kid,his view of outside world is naive unlike Masaomi that gone through all that during his reign of YS.He has lots to develop.He became more active in latter novel.

On the other hand,saying Shizuo is better dead is same as saying Miria&Isaac should begone,just saying.
Jun 12, 2010 8:13 AM

May 2009
Funny that there's even a little bit of doubt that:

1) Kida ordered the hit
2) Shizuo is dead

I suppose it makes sense to hedge your bets, but I'm 100% convinced that neither is true.
Jun 12, 2010 8:20 AM
Jul 2008
Who is that character on the truck?
Jun 12, 2010 8:50 AM

Apr 2010
The first part of this episode was really funny!

I belive Shizou will be fine, but it still sucks to see him being shot... I wonder if Izaya was planning that as well.

And why did Mikado have to disband Dollars? Stupid kid! >:|

Optime olere occisum hostem!
Jun 12, 2010 9:26 AM

Mar 2009
I don't think Shizuo died. He's nearly invincible.
As for Mikado, I'll have to agree that he's as weak and cowardly. Didn't he say that he wanted to do his part in this whole thing in the begining? Where did that motivation go?
Jun 12, 2010 10:01 AM

Jul 2009
omg,shizu chan get shotedO.O
what will happen yet?
i dont really liked the few latest episode,
its mostly about mikado,kida and anri.
but i hope,at least everything will be clean^^"
also,
1.im sure kida wasnt the one who ordered to shot shizu chan.
2. dont dream,izaya never will explain anything.he just enjoy the mess.
also i cant hate him never.he is my fav in this whole story.a real badassxD
also i like kida,but i dont understand him really,oh and mikado...i absolutely hate his attitude-.- he just run away.perfect match with anri.
Sango_chan_desuJun 12, 2010 10:05 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2010 10:10 AM

Jan 2009
So Kida and Anri both get to know more and more all the time, and Mikado still is just as clueless as he's always been.
Seems as if Mikado will at least learn something in the next episode.. (Which is about time, considering there're only 2 episodes left >.>)

Also, lol, Shizu-chan got shot. xD

Oh btw, that police dude, on the bike, where'd he go anyway?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 12, 2010 11:41 AM

Oct 2008
CinemaZebra said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Jun 12, 2010 12:00 PM

Jun 2008
I'm getting just a little bit tired of all these thoughts that just get abandoned. What about the cop guy? Shinra's dad? Celty's head?? I could complain about Mikado disbanding the Dollars, but I'm pretty sure everyone else has done enough of that. My only problem is this: why did they introduce those things if they're never going to solve them? I can't accept "because Celty decided she doesn't need her head" because they spent the first half of the series focusing on that, so it should get resolved, but with 2 episodes left, I don't think all these loose ends are going to be tied up. Not that this show isn't still telling a good story, but it seems like it got caught up on a cool idea and forgot about some other stuff, resulting in some character inconsistency, confusion, and a feeling of being somewhat truncated overall. None of this would be a problem if this was earlier in the series, but with 2 episodes left, I can't help but wonder what someone was thinking. Hopefully I'll find out soon.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

234 by Karva1 »»
Apr 20, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usami-Haru - Mar 18, 2010

456 by Karva1 »»
Apr 20, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Proselyt - Jan 14, 2010

331 by Karva1 »»
Apr 19, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

katzenjammer - Feb 18, 2010

299 by Kurkitos »»
Feb 5, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kirika- - May 27, 2010

205 by dr_hydrangea »»
Jan 31, 4:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.