Forum Settings
Forums

Whats the first thing you notice when you look for a cute boy/girl?

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Sep 29, 2010 2:34 PM

everything!

Sep 29, 2010 5:04 PM

1. Hair
2. Face
3. Clothes
4. Posture
5. Eyes
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I

Sep 29, 2010 6:52 PM
(In a girl)
1. Personallity
2.Eyes
3.Hair
4.Face
5.Clothes

Sep 29, 2010 8:10 PM

The eyes. Well, I suppose the face would be the first thing I notice, but if there's nothing in the eyes, then I don't feel anything.

Sep 29, 2010 8:21 PM

Completely excluding personality, here's my list.

1. Body type (I like 'em thin and with small boobs)
2. Hair + Face combo (They have to work together)
3. Clothes
4. Laugh

Sep 29, 2010 8:22 PM
So like, I'm to understand from this that you people actually 'look for cute people', as in, try to find them all the time?

Sep 29, 2010 8:26 PM

Wit, I always fall for the Bard types...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Sep 29, 2010 8:29 PM

Zebraman said:
So like, I'm to understand from this that you people actually 'look for cute people', as in, try to find them all the time?
Most definitely. My life's goal is to settle down and marry the perfect woman and have the perfect kids in the perfect house with the perfect job in the perfect little town with the perfect neighbors and the perfect little hedge row giving me the perfect amount of privacy from the neighbors that I have a little competition with, but not too much competition - the perfect amount.

How could I find my bride to set off this chain of events without being on the constant lookout?

Sep 29, 2010 8:36 PM

Zebraman said:
Sure why not. If you are actually looking to get married, and are not in a relationship, then sure I tend to be on the lookout. The person you are looking for will most likely not find you, you must remain vigilant.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Sep 29, 2010 8:42 PM

I mostly go for the lips and eyes first, after that, its all about personality.

Sep 29, 2010 9:13 PM

Decent sized arms. Preferably with hair on the forearms. And a good voice. I guess I don't really look for "cute". More manly.

Oct 1, 2010 12:59 PM
Suzune-chan said:
Zebraman said:
Sure why not. If you are actually looking to get married, and are not in a relationship, then sure I tend to be on the lookout. The person you are looking for will most likely not find you, you must remain vigilant.
I actually have a hard time believing this.

Sure it's not more that at some point you just see cute people and then you can't really explain cuteness but you recognize it when you see it?

As far as I know, human beings cannot explain what beauty is, but they recognize it instantly? I have a hard time to believe that you guys can analyse beauty, as this is actually higher AI research done by scientists which lots of degrees, trying to analyse and explain what makes people beautiful so that they can teach computers to recognize it.

I seriously find it hard to believe that you are constantly on the lookout for let's say eyes and wondering 'Ah, let's look at these eyes, do they have these and these and these properties, ah, yes, then they are cute.', that's how a piece of software does it, not a human being, they work in reverse, they're like 'Hey, cute person, now let me try to analyse this pattern to see what exactly makes a person cute.'

Oct 1, 2010 1:06 PM

Oct 1, 2010 1:08 PM

Zebraman said:
Suzune-chan said:
Zebraman said:
I actually have a hard time believing this.

Sure it's not more that at some point you just see cute people and then you can't really explain cuteness but you recognize it when you see it?

As far as I know, human beings cannot explain what beauty is, but they recognize it instantly? I have a hard time to believe that you guys can analyse beauty, as this is actually higher AI research done by scientists which lots of degrees, trying to analyse and explain what makes people beautiful so that they can teach computers to recognize it.

I seriously find it hard to believe that you are constantly on the lookout for let's say eyes and wondering 'Ah, let's look at these eyes, do they have these and these and these properties, ah, yes, then they are cute.', that's how a piece of software does it, not a human being, they work in reverse, they're like 'Hey, cute person, now let me try to analyse this pattern to see what exactly makes a person cute.'

Well thats great for you that you have trouble believing everything.

Stop thinking about statistics and numbers and just accept some things.

Oct 1, 2010 8:06 PM
Kinoholic said:
Well thats great for you that you have trouble believing everything.

Stop thinking about statistics and numbers and just accept some things.
Accept some things people claim even though there is hard evidence to the contrary?

And there were WMD's in Iraq too right? I just have to accept that?

Either you back up your case with some hard evidence or you drop it. Or you receive the Cheney Award for the day:

Oct 1, 2010 9:08 PM

The first thing? Hard to say. Clothing, probably. I consider modest (but nice) dress a good quality in women. Showing too much skin just isn't appealing to me, it sends the wrong impression.

But just because it's what I notice first, doesn't mean it's the most important thing. Far from it, in fact.

Oct 1, 2010 9:13 PM

Their haircut or face, or both at the same time

Oct 2, 2010 7:55 AM
1.Face
2.Hair
3.Height
4.Smile
5.Breasts
Shuck Face / Slinthead!

Oct 2, 2010 9:28 AM
blame_chi said:
1.Face
2.Hair
3.Height
4.Smile
5.Breasts

I'm stealing yours

Xaenlinh said:
they must not be a psychopath

and

they must be an otaku

that is all...

heh

Oct 2, 2010 3:02 PM

1.Eyes(prefferably Blue)
2.Height(must be shorter than me >:),but i'm pretty damn tall so i guess that's not such a big deal)
3.Her cuteness factor :p
4.Hair(must be volumenous and the color prefferably brown)
5.Lips,i don't like girls with too proeminent lips,that's why i'm in the anti-lipstick movement lol
she also must wear nice clothes and not act too bossy with people around her

EDIT:Jesus Christ i just described Shiori Misaka xD
Modified by clannad4ever, Oct 2, 2010 3:06 PM
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)

Oct 2, 2010 3:31 PM

1.Voice
2.Face
3.Blonde Hair
4.Short
5.Small Breasts

Not that it matters as i will never say anything to them anyway p.p

Oct 2, 2010 3:46 PM

1. Body form (not too fat nor too skinny)
2. Face
3. General style and traits.
4. Personality (if possible)

Oct 2, 2010 3:47 PM

aside from "everything" lol

the check which father/mother facial features the baby inherited

Oct 2, 2010 8:16 PM

Girl:
1. Voice
2. Hair
3. Eyes
4. Clothing style

Boy:
1. Eyes
2. Height
3. Voice
4. Clothing style
5. Hair

Oct 2, 2010 8:19 PM

1. Smile
2. Eyes
3. Voice

But the personality always gets me in the end.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]