Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 7:36 PM
Jul 2021
introdutory episode, not alot going on, but it was pretty nice, opening is a bop
Jul 6, 1:54 AM
Sep 2015
I can't take Gab and Sybilt seriously when they're both in this miniform.
Jul 6, 7:01 AM

Feb 2008
A lot of stuffs happen in one episode and wonder why is Hikari still enter the fate clash. The history repeat itself.

There is no doubt that those that won in previous season going to lose so that Sybilt can get summon to that world

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 6, 3:43 PM

Feb 2019
Yea I’m not really a fan of them going all aliens and extraterrestrial on us. I miss when the series just about card fighting lmao. I mean I guess it was foreshadowed back in season 1, but still this just seems like it’ll get messy.

Glad to be back in this world and I missed my baby Nao. Kuon seems like he’ll be a fun adversary and wtf Hikari is in it too??

Pretty sure our guys will lose so planet cray gets summoned and then there’ll be an arc there

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Divinez Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Today

2 by Blackbird »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Divinez Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Blackbird - Aug 23

2 by Marinate1016 »»
Aug 24, 1:01 AM

» Special Episode, No Episode 7 until next week.

Lou1998 - Aug 17

1 by AnimeFan500 »»
Aug 18, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Divinez Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 10

0 by Marinate1016 »»
Aug 10, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Divinez Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Aug 2

0 by Marinate1016 »»
Aug 2, 7:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.