Forum Settings
Forums
New
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 11 Discussion
Jun 10, 1:26 PM
Sep 2021
Since nobody again made a discussion i decided to do it alone lol. Slow volume but i can unleast hope for better in final exam. Not a big fan of volume so lets pray that bet in the ending will have a proper winner.
Jun 10, 3:22 PM
May 2023
thought it was a decent volume, and i can always appreciate character work in a series like this. looking forward to the next volume and seeing what koji and the rest cook up this time around!
Jun 10, 7:07 PM
Jul 2022
@pussyit8 whats your theories regarding next volume?
Jun 11, 9:42 AM
May 2023
Reference-kun said:
@pussyit8 whats your theories regarding next volume?

i think there’s about a 50/50 chance of it being final exams next volume personally. if it is, then the one after will be the final volume and i think Kouji is going to join Ichinose’s class, whether she’s there after final exams or not. some of the stuff kouji has said makes me think she might not be tho. either way, it’s gonna be dope!
Aug 11, 10:44 PM
Jan 2015
Overall it was a decent volume, but the battle with Nagumo was quite underwhelming for something that was cooked for soo long. I feel most authors either completely fail or come up with a 4D chess plot twist for things that are hyped for so long, but this author likes to escalate making you think something big is about to happen, but then slowly de-escalate, delivering an acceptable result, but with way lower stakes. I think the Ichinose vs Horikita for the student council would have been peak. For that reason I'm currently skeptical about the idea of Sakayanari or Ryuen actually getting expelled. He might go through with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ayanokouji stopped them to keep his master plan.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 12 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Aug 13

9 by Ban_Marw »»
Aug 17, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 9 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 24, 2023

10 by szewc »»
Jul 31, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 8 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 24, 2022

29 by jas-samaaa »»
Jul 24, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 5 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 21, 2021

36 by Ezeved »»
Jun 1, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 7 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 23, 2022

26 by Ezeved »»
Jun 1, 6:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.