Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 9, 12:07 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The Spy x Family Anime Extra Mission special event announced a third season for the anime series on Sunday, revealing a "super" teaser visual (pictured).

Produced by Wit Studio and CloverWorks, the first season aired in split cours in Spring and Fall 2022. The 12-episode second season premiered in Fall 2023. Crunchyroll simulcast the seasons with subtitles and subsequently began streaming an English dub.

The Spy x Family: Code: White (Spy x Family Code: White) side story anime movie opened in Japan on December 22 last year.

Spy x Family adapts Endou's action comedy manga, which he launched in Shounen Jump+ web magazine in March 2019. Shueisha published the 13th volume on March 4.

VIZ Media began publishing the manga in English on its Shounen Jump platform in September 2019 and published the 11th volume on March 19. The 12th volume is scheduled for an August 6 release next year. Shueisha's Manga Plus service also began simulpublishing the manga in English in March 2019.

Official site: http://spy-family.net/
Official (X) Twitter: @spyfamily_anime

Source: Comic Natalie

Spy x Family Season 3 on MAL

Jun 9, 12:16 AM
Nov 2017
Nice to see another season of Spy X Family.
Also who's up rn?
Jun 9, 12:22 AM

Apr 2021
Booooooooriiiiiiing.

This show needs something to spice it up, like Yor NTR or Anya growing up slutty cause of her knowing what people are thinking. Maybe Anya seducing Loid.
Jun 9, 12:25 AM

May 2021
The peak returns . CAN'T WAIT !!!! I think Spring 2025 is a possible release date !!!!! We'll see !!

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jun 9, 12:29 AM
Mar 2021
Yes I have been waiting !!!! >< CAN'T WAIT
Jun 9, 12:34 AM

Jan 2009
more sexy yor is always welcome
Jun 9, 12:39 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Oppai_Loli_God
Booooooooriiiiiiing.

This show needs something to spice it up, like Yor NTR or Anya growing up slutty cause of her knowing what people are thinking. Maybe Anya seducing Loid.
@Oppai_Loli_God What...
Jun 9, 12:54 AM

May 2021
Reply to TofuFry
Also who's up rn?
@TofuFry Europe and Japan for example . Do you want more examples?

Jun 9, 1:00 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Urayamashii
@Urayamashii It would beat this boring plot that's going nowhere. Needs plapping in this show asap.
Jun 9, 1:07 AM

Oct 2010
fiona and yor my beloved, can't wait to see some sexiness
Jun 9, 1:20 AM

Sep 2020
Let's gooo !!! I love Spy x family. Can't wait 😁
Jun 9, 1:21 AM

Aug 2010
Excited! I hope it gets 2 cours at least
Jun 9, 1:27 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Yubisoft
@TofuFry Europe and Japan for example . Do you want more examples?
@Yubisoft All of Asia.
Jun 9, 1:30 AM

Apr 2024
Oh no, more boredom incoming. 12 eps per season with only 2 eps relevant to the plot.
Jun 9, 1:34 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to 18927
Oh no, more boredom incoming. 12 eps per season with only 2 eps relevant to the plot.
@18927 Nobody is forcing you to watch.
Jun 9, 1:34 AM

Jul 2012
Reply to TofuFry
Also who's up rn?
Wonderful! I’m looking forward to seeing more adorable hijinks Anya and the others get up to.

@TofuFry it’s 9.30am in the UK, of course I’m awake!
Jun 9, 1:37 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to ZXEAN
@18927 Nobody is forcing you to watch.
@ZXEAN I've been baited by S1's quality, there is no going back now. Already on my PTW
Jun 9, 1:43 AM

May 2020
Was just a matter of time anyways. Not sure though if it'd be this year or the next year.
Jun 9, 1:49 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to 18927
@18927 this show is like detective conan a long running show with few main plot progression and a lot of side stories its the reason i stop reading its manga too but im still gonna watch the anime
Jun 9, 1:51 AM

Jan 2020
That's exciting news! I never thought a third season would be possible given how popular this anime is, can't wait for it.

Jun 9, 2:13 AM

May 2021
Reply to MegamiRem
@Yubisoft All of Asia.
@MegamiRem Can we stop with the nitpicking ? I just commented Europe because I live in Europe(specifically Greece) and Japan because I have close friends in Japan. I am not here to make a list for everyone who is awake .....

Jun 9, 3:08 AM
Sep 2018
Mediocre. Boring. Disappointing. Filler.
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Yubisoft
@MegamiRem Can we stop with the nitpicking ? I just commented Europe because I live in Europe(specifically Greece) and Japan because I have close friends in Japan. I am not here to make a list for everyone who is awake .....
@Yubisoft I wasn't nitpicking but just adding to your comment lol.
Jun 9, 4:52 AM

Sep 2009
They do not have enough material for 2 cours yet but they may have by the time it airs. Also, WTF with this poster referencing infamous FMA arc?
Jun 9, 5:07 AM

Mar 2014
Does anyone actually watch this for the mainplot or for their irrelevant boring fillers nonsense ?
Jun 9, 7:22 AM

Apr 2012
One of the main hits of this decade received a new season, the number of theatrically complaining “not like everyone else” haters increased by +10.
Jun 9, 8:15 AM

Jun 2014
Lol the anime community continues to not know what the word "filler" means. It's funny how this show has always been more about the comedic, SOL side of things, then people call it boring or "FiLLeR" when it delivers.....exactly that. It's literally no different than what people praise Gintama for, having a bunch of episodes of comedic nonsense with some serious arcs mixed in. And, before someone kneejerk reacts to that, no, I'm NOT comparing SxF to Gintama, it's just a similar principle. MAL is just Twitter at this point with the way people on here switch up on everything lol, cause I ain't forget how much people loved this series when the anime first dropped.

Oppai_Loli_God said:

Yea someone needs to check your hard drive...

18927 said:
I've been baited by S1's quality, there is no going back now. Already on my PTW

Wait what 😭 you could still just not watch if you don't feel the show is of the same quality anymore, hate watching or feeling "obligated" to watch makes no sense 💀
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 9, 8:19 AM

Sep 2020
glad to have another season ngl
Jun 9, 9:13 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to thebrentinator24
Lol the anime community continues to not know what the word "filler" means. It's funny how this show has always been more about the comedic, SOL side of things, then people call it boring or "FiLLeR" when it delivers.....exactly that. It's literally no different than what people praise Gintama for, having a bunch of episodes of comedic nonsense with some serious arcs mixed in. And, before someone kneejerk reacts to that, no, I'm NOT comparing SxF to Gintama, it's just a similar principle. MAL is just Twitter at this point with the way people on here switch up on everything lol, cause I ain't forget how much people loved this series when the anime first dropped.

Oppai_Loli_God said:

Yea someone needs to check your hard drive...

18927 said:
I've been baited by S1's quality, there is no going back now. Already on my PTW

Wait what 😭 you could still just not watch if you don't feel the show is of the same quality anymore, hate watching or feeling "obligated" to watch makes no sense 💀
@thebrentinator24 No worries. I don't watch out of hate. Frankly, I hope it'll get better. Heard this season will include Loid's backstory, so it seems interesting enough. I just don't like to drop series in which I've invested some time.
Jun 9, 9:36 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to 18927
@thebrentinator24 No worries. I don't watch out of hate. Frankly, I hope it'll get better. Heard this season will include Loid's backstory, so it seems interesting enough. I just don't like to drop series in which I've invested some time.
@18927 Ah, I see, I can kind of relate to not wanting to drop a series after getting into it.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 9, 3:46 PM

Feb 2011
I miss SxF...!!! It's an excellent news for me!!! : )
Jun 9, 8:40 PM

Aug 2010
I'm surprised it took this long to announce season 3.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Sep 2018
Love this series so this got my hype! My fav aspect of Spy x Family is Anya and Damien moments. The last season ending had me hyped!
Jun 9, 10:59 PM

Nov 2013
Very nice. Can't wait for more awesome OP/ED and more Anya expressions.
Jun 11, 11:54 AM
May 2018
A lot of idiots that don’t know what filler means are commenting in this forum.

If you moron don’t like slice of life than don’t watch it.
Jun 11, 5:55 PM
Mar 2024
Worst case of recency bias and a hype bubble I have ever seen. I recommend the movie but cannot recommend the series. And this is coming from a manga reader. And I am being dead cold series on this.
Jun 12, 1:19 PM

Jan 2020
Spy X Mid getting another season. Boring.

I’m kidding, I love Spy x Family
Jun 14, 9:48 AM
Jan 2020
Let's go can't wait
Jun 14, 12:24 PM

Feb 2022
Awesome news. Can't wait!
Jun 15, 4:30 PM

Mar 2013
Here comes the milking. 🤣
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 17, 8:47 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to CrazyButNot4U
Here comes the milking. 🤣
@CrazyButNot4U

Adapting an ongoing best selling manga is milking?
Jun 25, 6:00 AM
Dec 2013
Oh goodie. The show that drip-feeds you the plot is getting another season.
Jul 11, 7:49 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to Fabio_Costa_
Mediocre. Boring. Disappointing. Filler.
@Fabio_Costa_ I had actually wondered why, after voraciously watching and enjoying the first 24 episodes, I quit watching two minutes into episode 29. You said it perfectly.
Jul 11, 7:17 PM

Sep 2020
I hope there is more inappropriateness between Loid and Becky.
Internet's most principled sociopath.
Jul 17, 3:43 AM

Jan 2018
true that. becky is a g.

hope yor gets yarred
Jul 18, 4:45 PM
May 2024
the manga is chockful of filler so why wouldn't you expect the same for the anime. that + spyxf assistants creating and sharing transphobic manga and endo being a ldp policy hack, not high expectations

More topics from this board

» Second Season of 'Mato Seihei no Slave' Announces Main Staff

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by DatRandomDude »»
1 hour ago

» Focus: 'Noragami' Team Returns to Produce 2025 Anime 'Gachiakuta'

Kineta - Yesterday

20 by Antanaru »»
4 hours ago

» 'Maou 2099' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
6 hours ago

» 'Okinawa de Suki ni Natta Ko ga Hougen Sugite Tsurasugiru' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Teaser Promo, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Jul 18

8 by ItsXolo »»
9 hours ago

» New 'Ranma ½' Anime Reveals Production Staff, Cast, Opening Theme, First Promo, Fall 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Jul 17

19 by animegamer245 »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.