Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 3:13 AM

Nov 2019
Part of being in the business is the obligation to handle offers you cannot refuse. Don Corleone gave mai gaaru such offer, and the way she managed it is pure magnificence. How about yours? How would she handle it?

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

May 27, 3:16 AM

Sep 2016
May 27, 3:32 AM

May 2020
I know a girl irl who works with livestock and she told me getting used as a scratching pad and lolipop is basically part of the job, so honestly Imma say this is vanilla af, and my based waifu would probably say something freaky like "if you must lick me, go for the nipples". "insert that meme of the cow that literally does exactly that"
May 27, 7:10 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to Anjuro
I know a girl irl who works with livestock and she told me getting used as a scratching pad and lolipop is basically part of the job, so honestly Imma say this is vanilla af, and my based waifu would probably say something freaky like "if you must lick me, go for the nipples". "insert that meme of the cow that literally does exactly that"
@Anjuro I am pretty unsure that we were talking about thye same cow

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

May 27, 7:14 AM

Oct 2022
Wow I never thought I'd see this being suggested... now you've given me motivation to want to draw some really nasty fanart lol
But once created such an image could not be un-created....
May 27, 7:16 AM

May 2020
Reply to SgtBateMan
@Anjuro I am pretty unsure that we were talking about thye same cow

@SgtBateMan That is actually a minotaur , you thought I don't watch good anime like Dungeon meshi and that I wouldn't notice? :) No I am refering to an actual meme where a cow goes for a lick and the girl recoils back in just a way that the tongue just barely touches her boob. It's actually really funny xD
May 27, 7:25 AM

Jul 2021
this morning i saw a reel where a women puts her complete arm in the back hole of a female horse supposedly trying for artificial insemination. her whole arm went inside so easily. damn. i'll try to search for the video and link it here if i findit.

found it:

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

More topics from this board

» Who is the most attractive anime character?

Rally- - 2 hours ago

8 by silversain2 »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Vampires

Shizuna - 6 hours ago

20 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
19 minutes ago

» In Isekai anime, why are some fans so fond of "Truck-kun?"

Trivia-man-Frank - 3 hours ago

5 by Zalis »»
22 minutes ago

» Which series should be watched by every anime enthusiast? ( 1 2 )

Rally- - Sep 23

74 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
37 minutes ago

» What Anime is boring to you ( 1 2 )

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 24

57 by Serafos »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.