Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Welp, this somewhat had an emotional impact for a season finale. I wasn't feeling it much given that the main cast didn't feel developed enough and this was only 8 episodes.

The setting and battlefield being on fire made it looks like hell. Honestly felt like Yukimitsu was pushed too much into a main role this season. I was never a fan of his character sigh.
May 22, 9:25 AM
Nov 2022
Last 4 episodes were bloody brilliant. Worth sitting through the first four slower ones for the action in the last four. Nice character development too.
May 23, 5:23 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
To be honest, I didn’t really plan to watch this because I didn’t enjoy the previous Touken Ranbu anime instalment from Ufotable in the first place. But I thought I should give it a chance, and yeah, that impression didn’t really change. A lot of different takes of Nobunaga-sama and I couldn’t really make out what it is that they were really trying to convey.

Going to go with 4/10 here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 23, 5:47 AM
May 2024
Fiery hell masterpiece for the last 4 episodes. Prequel movie also officially announced. The next season preview "Giden" about Date Masamune arc and Sada-chan are also hinted.

RATINGS OVERHEATED!!!
May 25, 8:34 AM

Jan 2011
My biggest regret by the end of the anime was they interrupting the mock battle. Also the interaction between the swords still felt a bit awkward to me: quite distant throughout the anime and in the last episode a sudden hanamaru vibe.
Despite all the faults, I'm glad that the anime improved a lot after the first few episodes.
Hopefully the last scene was a tease for the next adaptation, now I'm looking forward to the next anime to come out and focus on my favorite group, the Date swords!
May 27, 11:55 AM

Jun 2015
The spin offs of this show really aren't as good as the main show. However, what ruined this show for me was that annoying, drunk sword. He was like the annoying, useless female character but male.

As much as I love seeing Mikazuki in his regalia, I missed seeing him in his jiji outfit. He felt battle ready all the time. Not a moment too relax.

Let's see if the next installment will be any good.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Touken Ranbu Kai: Kyoden Moyuru Honnouji Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7

2 by WienGirl »»
May 21, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Touken Ranbu Kai: Kyoden Moyuru Honnouji Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14

2 by winddevil1 »»
May 16, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Touken Ranbu Kai: Kyoden Moyuru Honnouji Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 23

4 by winddevil1 »»
May 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Touken Ranbu Kai: Kyoden Moyuru Honnouji Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2

21 by Mr_Nuts »»
May 4, 7:12 AM

» Character Information Please

aloistrancy351 - Apr 29

3 by eirian_j »»
Apr 30, 3:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.