Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 12:16 PM
Oct 2020
Title: T・P Apprentice

I guess it's true that the older someone gets, the more stubborn they become. The son almost got flabbergasted by the flying truck. Glad they were reunited.
May 3, 3:36 AM

Jan 2018
I am surprised Bon agreed to be a time patroller after he nearly got killed by them. He's a kid after all.

I was almost certain the other Bon at the start was a copy robot like in Perman given to him by the time patrollers. But it's still cool that it was just him from the future.

Ream Stream is just from 2056? That's closer than I thought. And she's a middle-schooler... I'd like an episode taking place in 2056 or at some point in the future.

It feels a bit odd that Bon is from the 21st century. I'm so used to watching older anime of Fujio F. Fujio from the 80's and 90's that this feels foreign. I'm just glad that the animation and artstyle is still so faithful to that style.

This episode was very interesting. Time patrollers saving people from bad deaths sounds like a great endeavor but it opens the path to so many questions.

Ngl, loving the ED. But didn't really like the OP that much.
May 4, 12:05 AM
Mar 2021
This episode made me cry so hard.
Purple-SiXMay 4, 7:43 AM
May 8, 6:04 PM
Mar 2019
Bon getting excited over his first mission.
May 12, 5:02 AM
May 2023
Being a Fujiko F. Fujio work, I had pretty high expectations, but I was really bored until the second episode. The first two episodes of any work are the explanation part of the story, so it may be understandable that I was bored.
I have high expectations for the third and subsequent episodes.
May 15, 3:36 AM
May 2020
Reply to ginnko1
Being a Fujiko F. Fujio work, I had pretty high expectations, but I was really bored until the second episode. The first two episodes of any work are the explanation part of the story, so it may be understandable that I was bored.
I have high expectations for the third and subsequent episodes.
@ginnko1 bruh, like what are you expecting from a Fujiko Fujio work anyways? Like what "High expectations are talking about specifically".
Yes the author is a legend but their notable works are kid show comedy staple. And let's take Doraemon and at least that is what you should expect from a Fujiko work. So I suggest you you reorient your expectations from their work. I feel like you are expecting this story to be like beserk, attack on titan or something
May 15, 8:15 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to Sonson7
@ginnko1 bruh, like what are you expecting from a Fujiko Fujio work anyways? Like what "High expectations are talking about specifically".
Yes the author is a legend but their notable works are kid show comedy staple. And let's take Doraemon and at least that is what you should expect from a Fujiko work. So I suggest you you reorient your expectations from their work. I feel like you are expecting this story to be like beserk, attack on titan or something
@Sonson7
If you have read his seinen one-shots it's not so unrealistic to have high expectations as those often have deep messages that are often religious, blended with science
Everything he creates has a consistent and unique charm. The way some Doraemon films blends sci-fi with a different genre is also interesting
RecallMyNameMay 15, 8:23 AM
May 16, 5:02 AM
May 2020
Reply to RecallMyName
@Sonson7
If you have read his seinen one-shots it's not so unrealistic to have high expectations as those often have deep messages that are often religious, blended with science
Everything he creates has a consistent and unique charm. The way some Doraemon films blends sci-fi with a different genre is also interesting
@RecallMyName I am not disagreeing with having some expectations and I am aware of deeper messages of his works and I did cry watching specific parts of Doraemon.
But as most of his long series works those emotional peaks and deeper messages are given to you at a slow burn pace and is veiled behind a more child oriented whimsical facade.

With that in mind, one really shouldn't expect "episode 1 and 2" to give you those highlights.
In short, I was just suggesting that don't expect a story peak within just the 1st episode of a F.F. work.

So don't expect an explosive episode 1 like AOT and the like.

That is my point and never about their works not having deep messages or not having story complexity
Sonson7May 16, 5:06 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 12 Discussion

0451 - May 5

15 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:26 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 11 Discussion

0451 - May 5

3 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:25 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 10 Discussion

ThatFlowerGirl - May 4

6 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:24 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 9 Discussion

0451 - May 5

5 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:23 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 8 Discussion

RecallMyName - May 2

6 by bushman66 »»
May 29, 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.