Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2010 6:55 PM

Aug 2009
You MUST make your character here before you post in the threads, but you don't need your character to be accepted. we will only talk to you about your profile if you make a mistake.

Name:
sexuality(optional):
race:
Personality:
power (ONLY 2 and you have name them here):
weapons:
Position/ occupation:
Bio:
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]):
appearance:

When you and your spouse decide(or accidentally) have children, you will put up their bio and you and spouse will both be in charge of his/her character.
This template is subject to change in the future
SafaridorJan 31, 2011 4:07 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 7, 2010 7:17 PM

Jan 2010
Name: Pierce
Sexuality(optional): Straight~
Race: Shinigami (Death God).
Personality: Cunning, sweet, cute, bubbly, rude, sadistic, masochistic, masks true emotions.
Power: Taking away a persons life when they're on the brink of death.
Weapons: Scythe.
Position/ occupation: ~
Bio: Not knowing what it was, she accidentally took her grandfather's Death God scythe when she was around 7 years old and she ended up ending her parents lives. When her grandfather found out what she'd done, he realized that she is the next Shinigami in line in their family. He taught her how to properly be a Shinigami and to only take lives when the persons almost completely dead.
Crush/spouse: ~
Appearance:
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:42 AM
Jun 7, 2010 8:57 PM

Feb 2010
Name: Maki
sexuality(optional):
race: half-snake usually in her human-form
Personality: Open and a carefree spirit
power (only 2 and you have name them here):Light beams destroying anything upon impact and controlling the wind around me
weapons: A Katana
Position/ occupation:Student
Bio: Last of her kind she was saved by her father's most trusted guard during the war. A few years after, the guard passed away leaving her with whatever that is left of her family's inheritance.
appearance:
Jun 7, 2010 9:10 PM

Jun 2009
Name: Misaki
sexuality(optional):straight
race: Japaneses/devil angle/black winged angle
Personality: kind,sweet,loves children,but can be mean if really pissed off
power (only 2 and you have name them here): can see spirits
weapons: sword
Position/ occupation: Apt. owner
Bio:Father and mother died when I was 16 and I was left alone.I am the princess of my family line.Also I change looks when I am mad
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]):Engaged to Safa
appearance:
SafaridorJul 23, 2012 9:19 PM
Jun 7, 2010 9:19 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Nana
sexuality(optional):by
race: only one of its kind
Personality: depends on some things..
power (only 2 and you have name them here): Can control everything
weapons: can create any
Position/ occupation: a high school student
Bio: there's not much anyone knows expect that she is not from this world and can destroy it.
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]): none yet
appearance: coming soon
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:43 AM
Jun 7, 2010 9:44 PM

Oct 2008
Name: Safa
sexuality(optional): straight
race: halfbreed angel
Personality: soft spoken, introverted, nervous around people, blames self unnecessarily, hates letting people down, pacifist, never let go of memories of bad relationships, distant, prone to random thoughts, honestly cares for those around him
power (only 2 and you have name them here): control over lightning and blades in my use
weapons: whatever i make
Position/ occupation: self employed ( sells weapons that i make, easy work and pays well )
Bio: Grew up in a rich family that gave me everything, until i got a younger brother. After which i was practically ignored, until i said i wanted to leave home...parents were pretty excited about that, but 'forgets' to send money most of the time. lost a lot of friends during raids against my old school in Aetherwulnd
loves : Engaged to Misaki
appearance:
YuiHokuriNov 22, 2019 6:20 PM
Check out my poetry on Deviant Art
Jun 7, 2010 10:33 PM

Apr 2010
name:Chloe
sexuality(optional):
race:half human half dragon
personality:kind at times,gets very mad when annoyed,love meeting other dragons,friendly when wants to be.
power:can control the earth and the weather.
bio:mum and dad died slowly after i was born.i was the last of my kind.i lived in forest until i was 10 then i started to master my true power and at 13 i mastered them and left home
appearance:
spyro4everMar 27, 2011 5:57 AM

Jun 7, 2010 11:38 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Kratos
sexuality(optional):
race: Not revealed. looks human
Personality: Kind, caring, has a sense of justice.
power (only 2 and you have name them here): fire and the other not revealed.
weapons: flame sword
Position/ occupation:
Bio: Born in the other world where technology is advanced though weapons like swords and spears are used, now lives among the humans as he can blend in very well. No one knows of his history in the other world.
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]): n/a
appearance:
Jun 7, 2010 11:53 PM

Apr 2010
um may i ask where my thing is

Jun 7, 2010 11:55 PM

Aug 2009
your thing?
Jun 7, 2010 11:56 PM

Apr 2010
the charater

Jun 7, 2010 11:57 PM

Aug 2009
its there, I see it.
Jun 7, 2010 11:58 PM

Apr 2010
where

Jun 8, 2010 12:01 AM

Aug 2009
right above mine.
Jun 8, 2010 12:02 AM

Apr 2010
no i mean the spoiler thingy

Jun 8, 2010 12:03 AM

Apr 2010
oh and how do you do the spoiler

Jun 8, 2010 12:06 AM

Aug 2009
you have to put spoiler in [ ] these in the beginning and /spoiler in these [ ] at the end of what you want to spoil.

its in the bbcode at the bottom of the chat box here, the link is right next to the cancel button
SafaridorJan 31, 2011 4:09 PM
Jun 8, 2010 12:07 AM

Apr 2010
bye and thanks

Jun 8, 2010 12:07 AM

Aug 2009
goodnight and no problem
Jun 8, 2010 1:26 AM

Oct 2009
Name: Kiri
race: Kami-sama >=D (looks like a human~
Personality: tsundere
power (only 2 and you have name them here): can create things out of nothing and teleport everything and everywhere~ >=D
weapons: everything =P
Position/ occupation: high-school student
Bio: parents were too busy with work (gods have lot of work~~ =P)and thus bought me a home where i live alone. like to skip school and just annoy others~~
crush/spouse: ~
appearance:
bruh
Jun 8, 2010 2:47 AM

May 2008

Name: Yuuki
sexuality :Bi
race: Shinigami
Personality: Nice, a little childish, weirdo
power: Bend Shadow / Darkness by will, [Ill come up with a second one soon] -.-
weapons: scythe
Position/ occupation: student, and part time waitress
Bio: ~
crush/spouse: ewww
appearance:

Jun 8, 2010 6:34 AM

Apr 2010
Name: Anemy
sexuality(optional): Bisexual
race: vampire/wolf hybrid
Personality: kind and gentle until you get i=on her bad side then she might snap.
power (only 2 and you have name them here): Ice and lightning
weapons: bow and arrow (vampire) claws and fangs (wolf)
Position/ occupation:
Bio: was abandoned when she was young. grew up on her own and has been wandering around.
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]): none yet but looking
appearance: Vampire:
Wolf:
YuiHokuriNov 24, 2019 9:04 AM
Jun 8, 2010 12:50 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Ivy
race: Demon
Personality:cute usually nice, in battles she an be quite sadistic and scary, she will say what she thinks when she wants (too sincere), gullible, has a strong personality and her sense of orientation is horrible and she usually ends up lost somewhere
power : lightning and wind
weapons: Scythe
Position/ occupation:
Bio: her parents own a Mexican restaurant and she usually lives a normal live but she a rebel, always fighting and participating in illegal tournaments where you fight or die
crush/spouse: unknown
appearance:
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:46 AM

Jun 8, 2010 10:42 PM

Jun 2010
Name:Haruka Minami
race: human
Personality:talkative, nice, optimistic, when she's under pressure she gets to be very impulsive, she laughs a lot of mostly everything and likes observing people that surround her, when she's in battle she focuses and tries to give all, yet enjoying the battle, she likes to meet new people but she's quite shy too, so at first she'll be somewhat quiet
power : shadow mastering
weapons: she can takes the surrounding shadows and shape them in form of swords, axes or lances
Position/ occupation: studying third year of collage in the morning, working in part time job in the afternoon
Bio: She's just arrive town, due to family issues she changed school and moved out of the city. Her classes will start in less than a month and she's been staying in a friends house and is working as a waiter in a coffee near the school, but she wishes to move on, so she's been looking for a place to live...
crush/spouse: no one knows yet =)
appearance:
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:47 AM
Jun 9, 2010 3:14 PM

Apr 2009
Name: Rai Vaan Brynhildr
Angel form: Blood

sexuality: straight

Personality: Easygoing kid that likes to mess around and never takes anything too seriously. he is quite smart and was top of his class when he was in school though usually unmotivated. he's always sleepy and hungry usually lounging around or munching on something. Does not like the idea of battle and tries his very best to keep from doing so.

bio: abandoned kid that was cast out from his old life.travels with a rucksack traveling the world hoping to be a world class astronomer.looks like a small child at 5' 4" and 110 lbs but is truly 17 years old. Is cheerful and always on the go for a new observation spot. loves talking to people, being a tourist, sleeping, and eating. dislikes people with low self esteem and cities (cant see the stars).
Past: to be discovered (its like a game were you get relationship points XD)

Position/ occupation: traveler/ odd jobs

you are: Werewolf/Dark Angel

your powers: Wolf: enhanced senses/ enhanced physical abilities
Angel: domain control, complete control over a 7ft. by 8 ft. by 2 ft. area

weapons: fists

picture:
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:48 AM

A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body
Jun 10, 2010 11:46 AM

Sep 2008
Name: Kyoko
Sexuality(optional): Straight~
Race: Demon
Personality: Cunning, sweet, cute, arrogant, loving, aristocrat, smart
Power: shape shifting, healer, all elements, super strength
Weapons: Scythe/ swords
Position/ occupation: ~
Bio: secret information. only to say that she from a powerful family, and became a guardian
Crush/spouse: ~
Appearance:
YuiHokuriNov 24, 2019 9:04 AM
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Jun 10, 2010 3:05 PM

Oct 2009
Name: Haruhi
sexuality(optional): Straight
race: Pure blood vampire
Personality: Usually happy, laugh almost, nice, easy to talk to, outgoing, sweet, very curious, always try my best, like to know what going on, when I'm mad i stay mad, usually finding true feeling
power (only 2 and you have name them here): Everything i draw comes to life
weapons: Paper and a Pen
Position/ occupation: High School Student
Bio: Lived happily with my parents, ever though they usually aren't home because of work. So I'm usually home with the servants which all of them are my friends. I usually get all i want, until one day i got kidnapped by the worst robber while i was walking in the park. They pushed me in their car and drove for hours while i was taking a nap. When they finally stopped at a city, i jumped out and ran to somewhere i can hid. After a while i went to buy some clothes, so they won't find me and try to find my back home. Then i realized i no idea where i was, so started a life here while trying to find a way home.
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]): ~
appearance:
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:49 AM
Jun 11, 2010 10:04 PM

Dec 2009
Name:Sam
Secret agent name:Boombastik
Sexuality:Straight
Race:Human
Personality:Shes loud and can be very hyper at times but shes very calm and focused when on a mission
Power:Hacking into computers
Weapons:Explosives and a 9mm desert eagle semi automatic
Position/ occupation:Video game tester and she secretly works for a secret government agency
Bio:Her parents died when she was little and she lived in an orphanage and one of the people who took care of her gave her a computer when she was 8 and she hacked onto a top secret government computer and the agency found out and they took her in as one of their agents
Crush/spouse:
Appearance:
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:49 AM
Jun 11, 2010 10:13 PM

Dec 2009
Name: Neva Noel
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Snow Elf
Power(only 2 and you have to name them here): Blinding Blizzard, and Frozen Touch
Weapons: Magical Ice Shard(when she stabs someone with it, the end breaks off, and pierces their heart.)
Position/occupation: Assassin
Personality: A very quiet person, who distances herself from others.
Bio: She recently left her mountain home, so she can seek out who she truly is. And also because there's more people to hire her; to kill, in the city. She has a scar on her stomach, shaped like a ice shard; and her ears are slightly pointed.
Crush/Spouse(update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]):
appearance:
LillianaCrozierMar 22, 2011 11:13 PM
Jun 11, 2010 10:19 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Cloud
race: draconian knight and human
Personality: hot headed and rushes thing
power (only 2 and you have name them here):
weapons: twin katana
Position/ occupation: king of the dragons
Bio: mother and father died because their forbidden love she a human him a dragon warrior my grandfather raised me
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]): Yui
appearance:
Lost-and-ScaredSep 22, 2010 8:59 PM
come now u must die
Jun 12, 2010 2:05 PM

May 2010
Name: Erik
race: Vampire
Personality: nice, kind and always thinking about others, he is protective when required
weapons: electric sword
Position/ occupation: college student
Bio: comes form a royal family but tired of everything leaves his world and now, he lives in the human world trying to live a normal life and seeking for someone worth it
crush: unknown
appearance:
Jun 12, 2010 10:16 PM

May 2008
Name:Daylaysha
Race:Nascians
Personality:Kind,supportive,caring,loving,warmhearted,sensitive
Power:Balances harmony
Weapons:Two swords,staff
Position:Peacemaker
Bio:I am known as a peacemaker.All my life I wished for peace.Now I`m taking the challenge of making it happen.
Crush/Spouse:Leon
Appearance:Long brown hair up to my back,wear a crystal necklace,ocean blue eyes,wears a white robe.
Position:
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:51 AM
Jun 13, 2010 4:50 PM

May 2009
Name: Sen Rema
race: Anglic Wolf Demon/RedMage(mixter of both black&white mages)
Personality: short tempered, caring, kind, gets bored fast, doesn't like to be around a lot of people, hates those who talk & ask too much, like to break some rules from time to time
power (only 2 and you have name them here): magic, and sharp senses
weapons: claws. and sword
Position/ occupation:____
Bio: was born in a rich family, they died from a angry mob; they were burned alive, luckily she ran from it at the age of 4,lost in the forest for a good 2 years; trying to keep herself alive, then she was caught by bandits but they did not kill her instead she was raised by them. she became like the Chef's own daughter.
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]): none
appearance: Regular Human Form:

When trying not to get spotted by police when outside of the Hideout:

Demon Form:
SinisterRoseJun 8, 2012 6:06 PM
Jun 15, 2010 12:42 PM

Mar 2010
Name:Senna Hiridaishi 
race:vampire 
Personality:sweet, caring, mean at times, doesn't like hurting ppl, always looks for the best interest of others 
power (only 2 and you have name them here):can control and manipulate the darkness and the light; can alter appearance
weapons:gunblade 
Position/ occupation:idk
Bio: One night senna ran away from home and while wandering alone in a dark forest she was bitten. She never returned home and has lived alone since. She longs to live in the light once more but finds comfort in the darkness.
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]): none anymore, but looking
appearance:
Human Form:

Vampire Form:

SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:51 AM
Jun 15, 2010 9:50 PM
May 2009
Name: leon
race: American
Personality: i seem like i don't care bout anything but their is one thing i would risk my whole world for
power: able to control shadows and
weapons: any type of sword or gun
Position/ occupation: bodyguard
Bio: i was raised in the suburbs of new york then i joined the U.S. marines but was assigned to protect important ppl rather than to go to war with other countries
crush/spouse: Daylaysha
appearance:
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:52 AM
Jun 16, 2010 7:59 PM

Aug 2009
Name:Seth
race:demon
Personality:Quite(ppl think his emo) never leave his human form
power:Black fire
weapons:any type of sword(carries a katana)
Position/ occupation:None (Hermit or Loner)
Bio: Seth family was kill when he was 10 by vampires he wasn't around when the attack happen he learn to raise himself by hunting and not trusting anybody
Sexuality:straight
Appearance:
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:40 AM
Jun 16, 2010 10:12 PM

Dec 2009
Name: Shido
race: Human
Personality: Quite most of the time.
weapons: Sword, Guitar [when sword isn't around]
Position/ occupation: Musician
Bio: Been making music for some years now. Always feels like no one cares for him.
crush/spouse:
appearance:
Is it wrong to feel this Lonely

Jun 19, 2010 1:29 PM
Oct 2009
Name: Fae
Personality: shy and stubborn
power : read very quickly a comprehend almost anything
weapons: a hard covered book
Position/ occupation: councilor
Bio: she was born to a poor family that only had books so she loves reading
crush/spouse : none
appearance:
Jun 20, 2010 10:15 AM
Jun 2009
Name: Aliza
Personality: shy, nice at times, stubborn, childish at times..
power:
weapons: knife :D
Position/ occupation: student
Bio: Never really around people since she was little. Has always been by herself. Parents were always to busy to really notice her.
crush/spouse
appearance:
Jun 22, 2010 8:13 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Tyria Na Arius
sexuality(optional): Any
race: Avian (humanoid with birdlike features such as wings)
Personality: Fun-loving, charismatic, cheerful, always seems to be smiling, values freedom and loves to fly around without a care in the world. Loves to sing and dance. Kind and gentle.
power (only 2 and you have name them here): Ungodly speed/reflexes and flight
weapons: Anything she can get her hands on can become a weapon. She also has long nails and a katana
Position/ occupation: Delivery girl for Pizza Hut
Bio: Tyria is actually the daughter of a god, but she doesn't know this so she ended up growing up in a poor neighborhood. She learned the ways of the street and eventually got a job at a pizza hut as a delivery girl. She sometimes gives her old friends discounts if they share some pizza with her. She could've been a pilot if she wanted to with her reflexes, but she decided not to because jets are too "slow." She is the fastest living thing in existence.
crush/spouse: No one yet
appearance:
Jun 25, 2010 10:20 AM

Jun 2010
Name: momo
race: mermaid
Personality: childish, cheerful, always smiling,Kind and gentle.
power: water and can see where people are at
weapons: daggers
Position/ occupation: draws pictures for mangas
Bio: secretly kanama's sister but hasn't told her I'm alive. i almost died in a fire. and I'm not kanama's real sister i was adopted into her family cause her dad killed my family when kana's father tried to get kana to killed me we ran away from home that night
crush/spouse: kanama(sis in rl o)
appearance:

nini is my pet fox by the way hes small but he's strong
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:54 AM
im a little wacky
but im good to my friends
so ill kick anyone a** if they hurt u
IM SERIOUS
Jun 25, 2010 2:22 PM

Jun 2010
Name: Kamui Shirou
race: Vampire
Personality: Gentle, kind, helpful, charming
power: able to increase strength in battle and heal wounds
weapons: none
Position/ occupation: None yet
Bio: A presumably young man, who likes getting to know people and helping others in need
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]): none at the moment
appearance:
Jul 5, 2010 9:39 PM
Jun 2010
Name: conan
sexuality:straight
race:redneck,alchemist,half dragon demon half human(if you have seen rave master i'm like let the dragon demon that turns human)
Personality: funny,smart,charming,cheerful
power (only 2 and you have name them here):alchemy,rage(goes berserk and attack all)
weapons: rhino blade,dragon's fang(both swords),beer(nothing lite),steel umbrella(like those ones in naruto)
Position/ occupation:working on earth as a comic
Bio:came from the other world to earth as a comedian for a job to be a comic
family died at age of 5 friends 7
looks:dirty blond hair,tan,brown in one eye green in the other,has one black eye on forehead hard to see(when in rage this third eye opens ),human

Jul 7, 2010 8:13 AM

Jun 2010
Name: Takeshi Takao
sexuality: Straight
race: Half Human Half Angel(usually in Human Form)
Personality: Kind, looks for justice, Gets Very mad when annoyed, Cold at times, Energetic at times, cares (especially for those weaker than him), sweet at times.
power (only 2 and you have name them here): Can turn into animals,can control ice.
weapons: Ice Sword, Ice Scythe(in Angel Form)
Position/ occupation: Student
Bio: His mother was human and his father was an Angel,he lives alone since he was 9 because his parents died in a car accident.he is an only child. He is half japanese and half Italian, his father taught him how to turn into a dragon and into a snake.
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]): his crush is Kanna
appearance:
EalvarouNov 27, 2010 4:40 PM
Jul 17, 2010 9:33 PM
Apr 2009
Name: coco
sexuality(optional): I'm straight
race:
Personality: fun,loving,outgoing,speaks my mind, and funny -3-
power (only 2 and you have name them here): my eye color can change and i can heal
weapons: a gun and bat
Position/ occupation:
Bio:if you wanna know ask
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]):uhhh don't got one yet ;))
appearance:
SafaridorAug 28, 2010 11:55 AM
Jul 30, 2010 6:25 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Zero
race: Elf/Angel
Personality:Hero, Servant, Maniac, Depends on the Actions and people happening around him.
powers:
weapons:
Position/ occupation:
Bio:
crush/spouse: Looking^^
appearance: Coming soon^^

Gtg, I'll finish later^^
Sig deleted for being too large.
Aug 1, 2010 4:18 PM

Aug 2010
Name: akira
race: wolf demon
Personality: hyper,childish.,random,clumsy, and annoying
power:water
weapons: daggers and knifes
Position/ occupation: draws pictures for mangas
Bio: both parents did suicide been alone her whole life.dosnt reallly show her pain and is hiddening behide happiness

crush/spouse: none

appearance:
akira-oniSep 1, 2010 10:38 AM
ill drag you to hell
Aug 27, 2010 9:29 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Comet Knightwolf
race: Natama (Roughly translated as Phantasm, no it's not japanese)
Personality: serious, straight-forward, clever.
power: unmatched agility and reflexes
weapons: anything really
Position/ occupation: unemployed
Bio: Comet is a little mysterious like her brethren. What is known is that they don't age as quickly as humans and they make excellent scouts and the like. Comet is actually average compared to her peers, but her skills with a sword are unmatched by them. She also has a nice singing voice
crush/spouse:
appearance:
Aug 30, 2010 9:23 PM

Jun 2010
Name:Fate
sexuality(optional):Straight
race:Neko
Personality:sweet, cute,
power (only 2 and you have name them here):Guns and fire magic
weapons:Guns of cos
Position/ occupation:Student
Bio:She lost her family and memory. Was adopted safa when safa found her in the street.(is this ok)
crush/spouse (update when you get one and you can change[break up or get a divorce]):
appearance:
RyoujiAug 30, 2010 10:13 PM
Aug 30, 2010 11:03 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Sha'Deine
race: Ter'Kuyo (An alien race from a world other than earth and the Other World)
Personality: precise, cold, calculating
power: Super strength, speed, stamina, and flight. Manipulation of cosmic energy
weapons: Arm Cannon XL-G7, her body, her mind, anything she can find
Position/ occupation: Unemployed
Bio: Sha'Deine crashed on the planet of earth long ago. Beforehand she doesn't remember. If she does not understand something, she is more likely to blow it up rather than try to understand it.
crush/spouse:
appearance:
TamoballAug 30, 2010 11:33 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Train to the Otherworld, ( 1 2 3 4 )

aurion - Jun 7, 2010

163 by MinaMinoru »»
Oct 31, 2012 11:45 AM

» Appartments ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

aurion - Jun 7, 2010

3758 by YuiHokuri »»
Aug 21, 2012 8:44 PM

» the city streets. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

aurion - Jun 7, 2010

709 by rampster27 »»
Aug 20, 2012 4:36 PM

» Park/ Area of brain storming ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

aurion - Jun 7, 2010

381 by Dark_Moon13 »»
Aug 18, 2012 7:37 PM

» University/high school

aurion - Jun 9, 2010

10 by Dark_Moon13 »»
Aug 1, 2012 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.