Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 12, 2012 12:19 AM

May 2009
Armenia: *She scoffed at him* "You wouldn't be saying that if the Turk had slaughtered your people." *She narrowed her chocolate gaze at him* "You can't generalize war to make the Turk look decent. He's an evil bastard, and that's that." *She turned back to her work, rubbing at her temples in frustration* "Great, now I've gone and lost my place. You are really great at distracting people, you know that?"
Mar 12, 2012 7:34 AM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he met her brown glare with his own until she lowered her head, then he smirked full of malice* "Thanks, I know. And I'm not trying to make Turkey look decent, in my eyes he is, but what I'm saying is that with war we all do stupid stuff...you can't deny that. Take that Brit for example, he's done almost every idiotic thing in the book when it comes to war."
"Kimi wa oujo boku wa meshitsukai
Unmei wakatsu aware na futago
Kimi wo mamoru sono tame naraba
Boku wa aku ni datte natte yaru."
-Kagamine, Len ~Servant of Evil~
Mar 12, 2012 2:13 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She kept her eyes trained on her papers* "Yes, I'm very aware of the hardships of war. I've been in my fair share." *She raised her head, brown eyes locked with his* "Yes, England has done some horrid things....though, unlike Turkey, he's actually trying to make up for them." *she rested her chin on her hand, sighing* "America had to practically force Turkey to try and patch up our relations. As you can imagine, that didn't go over well."
Mar 12, 2012 6:29 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *rolls his eyes* "Yeah, and I don't see you trying to patch up our relationship either...how many wars have we been in? Anyways, I'm not going to continue arguing, because neither of us are going to change each other's opinions. I like Turkey, you hate him. End of story." *he leaned back in his chair again, crossing his arms across his chest*
Mar 14, 2012 6:19 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She raised her head, narrowing her eyes* "No offense, Abi, but I'm not sure if our relations can be patched up." *She stole a glance at a window, suddenly wishing she was somewhere else.* "I can't imagine how you could like Turkey anyhow...."
Mar 15, 2012 3:24 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he rolled his eyes* "You think I don't know that? Anyways, he's really cool once you get to know him." *he defended, knowing it would be lost on the girl in front of him*
Mar 16, 2012 5:02 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She felt her eyebrow twitch* "Cool? How on Earth could he be cool? He's one of the most annoying people I know. Besides you, of course." *She crossed her arms over her chest* "I know what you're going to say. 'Forgive and forget.' It's not that easy......" *She paused, resting her head in her hands* "Look, you want to know the truth? I've wanted patch things up with him. I've tried....." *Her voice lowered* "But every-time I see his damned face, all the memories come rushing back to me; haunting me. It's just so... awful."
Mar 17, 2012 10:01 AM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he ignored the annoying comment and gave her a rare, sympathetic smile* "It's weird to hear from me, I know, but I understand. You know that Soviet Pig Russia? I know he didn't do anything nearly as bad as what Turkey did to you, but I still hate his guts and it's hard for me to patch things up with him, because every time I look at his smiling face, I can only remember when I was part of the USSR." *he had started to get angry and was trembling slightly at the memories, shortly forgetting he was talking to Armenia and probably shouldn't share his feelings with her*
Mar 17, 2012 5:06 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She chuckled sadly* "Yeah, I remember those times. Gosh how I hated the Soviet Union.....I suppose that is one thing we can agree on. It's strange, really. I'm friends with the man you hate, and you're friends with the man I hate." *She rested her forehead against the table* "At this rate I won't get any studying done...."
Mar 17, 2012 8:22 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he smirked* "Who needs to study? This whole school's a joke, and only geeks like you and that Brit actually care about it."
Mar 18, 2012 11:11 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She raised her head, staring at him incredulously* "We need to study. How else do you expect to pass? With your charming looks?" *She scoffed, then narrowed her eyes, prepared to defend the Brit* "England and I are the smart ones here Azerbaijan. Unlike you, we know the meaning of responsibility."
Mar 21, 2012 3:32 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: "Of course with my charming looks. All of the teachers here are fellow countries, I can charm the dickens out of them." *he smirked* Sensitive about the Brit, are we?"
Mar 22, 2012 4:09 AM

May 2009
Armenia: *She rolled her eyes* "Oh yes. I'm sure you will 'charm the dickens' out of them. *Her eyes darted to the table, fingering at her papers* "I am not sensitive about him, I'm just defending a friend, that's all.
Mar 22, 2012 3:39 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: "Uh huh, sure that's what you're doing." *he winked at her*
Mar 22, 2012 9:24 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *A light rosy-pink dusted her cheeks as she glared at him* "Just what are you trying to imply, Abi?"
Mar 23, 2012 3:15 AM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: "I think you know already, Meni." *he smiled and leaned in close to her, putting an index finger underneath her chin and lifting her head to look her in the eyes* "Why else would your cheeks be such a color?"
Mar 23, 2012 3:41 AM

May 2009
Armenia: *Her eyes widened at his comment* "I h-have no idea what you're t-talking about. A-Arthur and I are just friends..." *She turned her head to the side, looking away from him. She whispered* "And I doubt we'd ever be anything else...."
JadeValkyrieMar 23, 2012 4:32 AM
Mar 23, 2012 2:08 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he leaned away from her* "Well, you never know unless you try..." *he didn't really know why he was being nice to her, but he would make up for it later*
Mar 23, 2012 7:09 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She sighed* "Yes, I suppo-WAIT. Why are you helping me?" *She narrowed her eyes in accusation* "You never help me. Why the sudden change in heart?"
Mar 23, 2012 7:12 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he shrugged* "I just feel bad, seeing someone suffering unrequited love. Trust me, I'm just as confused as you are."
Mar 25, 2012 2:05 AM

May 2009
Armenia: *She let her face fall into her hands, the red on her cheeks a shade darker* "You're confused? How are you confused here?" *She raised her head, suddenly looking tired* "Have you suffered from unrequited love?"
Mar 25, 2012 12:09 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he smirked* "You could say that..."
Mar 25, 2012 12:50 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *A puzzled look crossed her features* "Really? I never imagined.....who is it?"
Mar 25, 2012 4:51 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he flushed, though he hoped it wasn't enough for the other country to notice* "N-none of your business..." *he snapped, turning his head away*
Mar 25, 2012 7:34 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She placed a hand over her mouth as she giggled* "Really? I never had you for the romantic type, Abi." *She leaned forward, propping her chin on her hands* "Come-on, you can tell me."
Mar 25, 2012 8:34 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he ducked his head low, hoping to hide his face with his bangs while he mumbled almost incoherently* "T-Turkey..."
Mar 25, 2012 10:19 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *Her eyes widened slightly. She sat there in silence for a moment before throwing her head back in laughter.* "Turkey?" *She calmed herself, reducing her laughter to a giggle.* "I suppose it makes sense, since you're defending him so valiantly." *She winked.*

(( Pffff. I love how they tease each-other about their love lives. XDD ))
Mar 26, 2012 2:48 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: "Yeah, yeah. Shut up already. You defend that stuffy old Brit just as 'valiantly.'" *he snapped, his face flushing darker*
((yeah, I know. Haha!))
Mar 27, 2012 5:14 AM

May 2009
Armenia: *She blushed darkly, turning away from him* "Y-yeah! Well I....." *Awkward silence ensues. Finally, she cut back in.* "....Maybe we're both in a bit of denial about this.....or maybe that's just me...." *She sighed before laughing* "I suppose I've forgotten all about studying. So much for that test tomorrow."
Mar 28, 2012 3:00 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *his jaw dropped* "There's a test tomorrow?! For what?"
Mar 28, 2012 7:08 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She blinked at him, expecting him to have already known.* "Er, the calculus test. Hence my anxious studying." *She raised an eyebrow.* "You did know, didn't you?"
Mar 29, 2012 2:54 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: "Oh, yeah, of course I knew....when is this test again?"
Mar 30, 2012 4:45 AM

May 2009
Armenia: *She facepalmed* "Tomorrow, Abi. The test is tomorrow." *She looked up, eying him incredulously* "I can't believe you forgot about it. Have you even studied?" *She shook her head in disappointment* "You're going to get eaten alive."
Apr 1, 2012 8:05 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he scoffed* "I won't get eaten alive, I don't need to pass. And if you need to know, no, I haven't studied."
Apr 4, 2012 11:21 AM

May 2009
Armenia: *She raised an eyebrow* "And why wouldn't you need to study? Everyone does. I doubt you're some grand genius. Even England and I have to study."
Apr 4, 2012 8:51 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan "Because I'll just wing it." *he said, though he didn't sound that confident*
Apr 11, 2012 5:16 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She huffed* "Wing it and fail. There's a reason studying was invented, you know. To help the more feeble minded like yourself." *She ended with a chuckle*

(( Gah! Sorry for my late response. I got caught up in a hammering of essays this past week. "^^ ))
Apr 13, 2012 3:54 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: "I am not feeble minded. And if that's who the studying is for, why do you do it?" *he raised an eyebrow* "More 'feeble minded' than you pretend to be, Meni?"
((no worries.))
Apr 15, 2012 10:03 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She blew a strand of hair from her face* "Pf, no. You see, Abi, studying is used as a crutch for your kind, and a stepping stone for those with common sense." *She quirked up an eyebrow* "And I know how you could use some common sense."
Apr 16, 2012 9:22 AM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: "I do to have common sense!" *He yelled, slamming his hands down on the table and standing up. After a moment he sat down, embarrassed with his cheeks flushed. "Er, I just don't like using it. They say people with high intelligence don't use a lot of common sense." *He smirked*
Apr 16, 2012 11:52 AM

May 2009
Armenia: *She giggled at his sudden outburst.* "Who'd you hear that piece of wisdom from? Turkey? It sure would explain." *She propped her elbow on the table, resting her chin on her palm.* "Also, common sense helps you know not to yell like that in public settings. Just so you know." *She winked.*
Apr 16, 2012 8:36 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: "Maybe..." *he mumbled* "And like it matters, this place is a ghost town...."
Apr 17, 2012 12:06 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *Her chocolate eyes scanned the canteen.* "Yeah, it is fairly deserted. Maybe everyone decided to abandon ship when they saw you headed this way. I know I would have." *She chuckled.*
Apr 17, 2012 6:15 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: "Aww, but you didn't." *he grinned smugly* "Maybe you really do like me, Meni." *he winked at the other*
Apr 19, 2012 3:43 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She burst out laughing, one hand clutching her stomach while the other covered her eyes.* "Like? You? Oh that's rich!" *It took her a moment to regain her composure. Though she still giggled slightly.* "You must really have brain-damage to come up with that assumption, Abi." *She coughed, trying to silence her giggling-fits.* "Look, I didn't even know you were in here at first. And I really needed to study. I was thinking that maybe you would leave me be for once. I was very wrong."
Apr 20, 2012 4:37 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he scowled as the other laughed* "It's honestly not that funny." *his smile returned as the other finished her sentence* "Oh, but why would I ever want to leave you alone, Meni? After everything that's happened between us one would think you'd be able to deal with me by now."
Apr 22, 2012 10:05 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *Her laughter ceased as she glared at him.* "I can only wish that you'd let up, I suppose." *She rubbed at her forehead.* "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm afraid your and Turkey's antics still annoy me."
Apr 25, 2012 11:51 AM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: "Those antics just annoy you?" *raised an eyebrow* "I heard you hold a service each year to honor those who died in that Genocide and you're just annoyed?" *smirks slightly before sighing* "If it makes you feel any better, I regret that battle between the two of us as well, but I'm not going to say anything in Turkey's case because he can defend himself if he wants." *shrugs*
Apr 29, 2012 8:07 PM

May 2009
Armenia: *She huffed* "Oh no, they honestly do more than annoy me. Especially when it has anything to do with that service." *She sighed, resting her chin on the cool table.* "Yes, well, what's happened in the past is in the past. At least you made some form of an apology, Turkey just denies that the whole damn genocide even happened."
Aug 13, 2012 3:48 PM

Mar 2010
Azerbaijan: *he shrugged* Sadiq's a stubborn old mule....I honestly feel bad about our wars, because a lot of people died. Turkey's...well, Turkey is Turkey.
((I'm so sorry! My internet has been down for a while I feel terrible!))
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Choose your RP character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KonekoChanNya - Apr 21, 2010

251 by queenthamikage »»
Dec 26, 2012 12:21 AM

» Gakuen Hetalia (High School) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KonekoChanNya - Apr 21, 2010

403 by darkwing99 »»
May 28, 2012 7:25 AM

» OC bios (If you want an OC then put your bio here.)

iDie4MyRights - May 19, 2011

5 by darkwing99 »»
May 28, 2012 7:17 AM

» Welcome back all non-active members

iDie4MyRights - Aug 4, 2011

1 by OfThought »»
Aug 31, 2011 6:02 PM

Sticky: » Guide to Members [MUST READ]

BRabbit - May 28, 2010

1 by BRabbit »»
May 28, 2010 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.