Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 9, 2010 9:36 AM

May 2007
OrochiPL said:
Monad said:
Ryushi said:
Ichijo_Feast said:
Also, people either seem to love or hate Mahiru. I am with the former, and it seems like the major problem people have with her is her wanton violence and agitated love/hate feelings. I can understand that, I guess everyone has different tolerances. I reached my limit for this type of interaction about 12 volumes into Love Hina, which is objectively pretty impressive, I think...
These are my exact feelings about Inami.
Actually, I've been noticing lots of aggressive "heroines" lately.
Maybe mangakas are becoming deviants (read masochist) thanks to the slave-driving way companies treat them, and are starting to portray their dark desires on their works.
There is a big difference between Inami and your typical abusing girl that makes her a lot more sympathetic.
Inami isn't really a bitch that hits the guy and bitch all the time while yelling at him. She just hits him because of a reflex mental decease.
She even feels bad about it.
That's why i like her. She's not really an annoying bitch that hits others because she likes it. It's just a little program her crazy father imprinted in her brain, her hitting is nothing more than a spontaneous reflex.
Disagree. All this manphobia is just ridiculous, and Inami is annoying more than 75% of bitches hitting people cause they like it.
Yay, quote flood!

Anyway, even if the blame is shifted towards Inami's father, that doesn't mean she isn't wrong herself.
Her efforts to overcome her trauma are nil, and she is just there for comic relief.

I won't say having androphobia is something ridiculous, but using it as excuse to be able to punch all you want out of men is just retarded dumb.

Inami isn't really a bitch that hits the guy and bitch all the time while yelling at him.
I belive she did that twice this episode.

She even feels bad about it.
Narusegawa did feel bad too. How diferent is that?

(I also hate characters that use the "He doesn't understand me!" excuse. I mean, she complains Takanashi doesn't understands her feelings. Well of course he wouldn't be able to understand her! She never talks to him normaly. Actually, she barely talks with him properly... The only "contact" between them is:
Takanashi -Oh hey!
Inami *OMG IZ HIM!*
*Inami punches Takanashi*
Inami -Sorry!
Inami *Runs away*
How am I supposed to like that!?)
Jun 9, 2010 12:01 PM

Sep 2007
"- Yamada can do it too!
- Oh~, so you're able to do the bills now, eh?
- The Yamada... from the future can do it"

Haha~ Seriously, I love Yamada, she's hilarious <3

Personally, I don't hate Inami, but I don't like her either, and I really hope that Takanashi does not end up with her u_u

Jun 9, 2010 3:04 PM

Apr 2008
'What's wrong Takanashi? Your other side finally awaken?' ... honestly couldn't stop laughing at that line ^^;

As usual a very enjoyable episode! Cosplaying Yamada, Takanashi/Inami and Satou/Yachiyo moments and it was nice having Nazuna in the mix.

Looking forward to next episode! :D
Jun 9, 2010 9:36 PM

Aug 2008
Ok episode. I enjoyed the Yachiyo/Satou/Souma stuff the most. Souta/Mahiro is getting old. Nazuna was a little entertaining, though.
Jun 9, 2010 10:27 PM

Jan 2010
Next episode is about Satou and Todoroki!
Can't wait ^^
Jun 9, 2010 10:31 PM

Dec 2009
munchine said:
The best part was seeing Yamada draged away by Taka
^^ Takanashi is such a mom.

OrochiPL said:
- Nice minsunderstanding, Katanashi being M...
I don't think it's a misunderstanding.... more like insight :)
Jun 10, 2010 2:07 AM

Apr 2009
Poor Takanashi. Now his sister thinks he's a masochist...
Jun 10, 2010 6:55 PM

Nov 2009
He might actually become M if the abuse proceeds. Nazuna brought a nice entertaining skit for the second half. Todoroki is annoying to ME but i didn't mind switching between her x satou, and Takanashi x inami.

However I am a fan of Inami, have been from the start, and am glad to see the large increase in the number of supporters. I remember by episode 3 i was the only one that wrote a positive comment. Also i have thought of poplar as the most minor character after episode one. We have obtained the least background on poplar than any other character..
Jun 10, 2010 7:52 PM

May 2008
It was epic when Inami understood Nazunas sentence wrong because of her nervosity.
Jun 11, 2010 2:04 PM

Feb 2009
There is one girl they haven't introduce yet, the one with eyeglasses who is she?
Jun 11, 2010 10:21 PM

May 2010
MaxCrazy7 said:
There is one girl they haven't introduce yet, the one with eyeglasses who is she?

Maya Matsumoto... according to a special 4-panel in wagnaria.com, she probably enjoys her own private tea time when the characters are jerking off...
Jun 12, 2010 9:54 AM

Dec 2008
I found this one oddly difficult to get through. It seemed almost of a repeat of episode 2 with the focus on Inami punching the living daylights out of Takanashi or the walls...just with Nazuna to shake things up a bit. However, Nazuna didn't do a whole lot this episode so it was mostly Inami-Takanashi stuff. I really find no humour in Inami's violence. I just get annoyed >_>
Jun 13, 2010 6:00 AM

Feb 2010
Aeterna said:
I found this one oddly difficult to get through. It seemed almost of a repeat of episode 2 with the focus on Inami punching the living daylights out of Takanashi or the walls...just with Nazuna to shake things up a bit. However, Nazuna didn't do a whole lot this episode so it was mostly Inami-Takanashi stuff. I really find no humour in Inami's violence. I just get annoyed >_>

I couldnt agree more.. I actually found this episode boring..really boring... and this series has kept me pretty entertained so far.. and I think youre absolutely right that they are focusing on Inami's fear of men too much.. it is getting to be a bit overbearing.. it gets old quick...I didnt really care for her much as a character in the first place.. I thought it was sort of funny for 5 or 6 episodes when she would punch a man or something... but now I really think they should just fix her fear totally in the next episode lol.. because they have definately exhausted that in the storyline.
Jun 13, 2010 1:10 PM

Jan 2009
Still, who the heck is the dark-haired girl with glasses that just walks by every now and then? >.>
Also, Yamada is awesome : >
And well, Inami's not so bad either~
Yachiyo's Kyouko-abstinence is .. I dunno, strange xD

Nazuna : 3
She's pretty grown up, though that wasn't anything new.
じ~
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 14, 2010 10:18 PM
May 2008
I 'm enjoying the Nazuna screen time... she's so manipulative, fufufu!!! Everything else was fairly standard, and what I've come to expect... enjoyable.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jun 18, 2010 9:02 AM
May 2010
Inami is so stupid

Jul 13, 2010 7:03 AM

Sep 2008
Oosran said:
Still, who the heck is the dark-haired girl with glasses that just walks by every now and then? >.>

Really,who is she?WHO?
Jul 13, 2010 5:35 PM

Aug 2008
Glad to see more of Nazuna. ♥

Yamada kind of reminds me of Fuko with her mannerisms.
Jul 17, 2010 2:17 PM

Mar 2009
Finally got around to watching this one. It was good as usual. The next episode should be even better, especially if it's going to focus on Satou and Yachiyo.
Aug 6, 2010 8:40 AM

Apr 2010
Kinda hilarious episode xD Nazuna-screen-time ftw!
Aug 13, 2010 9:29 AM

Apr 2010
Inami has to be one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen.

And poor Satou. ;_;
Sep 27, 2010 5:29 PM

Jun 2009
4 episode concerning Inami, starting to get boring

*Satou and Yachiyo's conversation -smoking scene
*Nazuna misunderstood Inami's YES, well coz she ask Inami 2 question
..so now he is a Masochist
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 17, 2010 1:20 PM

May 2010
LOL @ Nazuna totally gets the wrong idea xD
Oct 29, 2010 7:36 AM

Apr 2010
Another great episode! Well no matter how i look at it. Yamada sure is a
great addition to the team. I don't find her annoying at all.
Nov 13, 2010 7:41 PM

Jan 2010
want more SatouXYachiyo
Apr 22, 2011 8:33 PM

Apr 2007
I really love all the Sato x Yachiyo moments. While I do feel bad for the guy, they are just so cute and funny together <3
May 6, 2011 3:10 AM

Mar 2009
Lol the misunderstanding about Takanashi being M..
Jul 10, 2011 2:26 AM

Feb 2008
sato got friendzoned :( lol
Mar 9, 2012 4:55 AM

Nov 2010
Yamada's Cosplaying skills were awesome
Apr 23, 2012 5:18 PM

May 2008
Oh wow. I can't believe I waited 2 years to watch this. I love the chemistry between Takanashi and Inami despite of what people are saying that it's getting too repetitive. And Satou getting friendzoned. LOL
Jun 2, 2012 11:00 PM

Jul 2011
What is this the Inami show now? Jeez she's the only character they've been focusing on. Myself personally would love to see me some more poplar and Yamada (though the sato/yachiyo bits aren't bad)
Feb 20, 2013 6:49 AM
Jun 2011
this may sound like a strange question, but who is the female character who walks across the screen at 09:44 with the dark hair and glasses? she has popped up now and then and I'm confused as to who she is...
May 24, 2013 5:02 PM

Aug 2012
I just noticed how nice the soundtrack is.
Jun 11, 2013 9:14 PM

Nov 2012
lol its so funny when inami trying to destroy the wall because she is admited if she love souta :3

btw nazuna is so cute in that maid uniform :D
Oct 30, 2013 10:04 AM

May 2012
Lol his sister things he's a masochist xD pretty nice episode, lets see what's next!
Mar 1, 2014 1:01 AM

Oct 2013
lets hope both prospective couples can get together!
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
May 12, 2014 1:19 AM

Mar 2012
anime_n00b said:
Aeterna said:

I couldnt agree more.. I actually found this episode boring..really boring... and this series has kept me pretty entertained so far.. and I think youre absolutely right that they are focusing on Inami's fear of men too much.. it is getting to be a bit overbearing.. it gets old quick...I didnt really care for her much as a character in the first place.. I thought it was sort of funny for 5 or 6 episodes when she would punch a man or something... but now I really think they should just fix her fear totally in the next episode lol.. because they have definately exhausted that in the storyline.

10 episodes in and they're still doing this crappy punching gag.....

EOTW said:
What is this the Inami show now? Jeez she's the only character they've been focusing on. Myself personally would love to see me some more poplar and Yamada (though the sato/yachiyo bits aren't bad)

Exactly, feel like the other characters aren't getting enough love yet the worst one hogs all the attention >,> I'm just hoping we get to see more focus on the other characters either in the next episodes or the second season : /
Jul 17, 2014 6:28 PM

Oct 2013
poor Inami is stuck in a pickle XD
another great episode!!
[/quote]
Aug 3, 2015 10:13 AM

Jan 2013
Fairly good episode. It's going to be very slow romantic progress, but it might happen.
Sep 20, 2015 8:26 AM

Nov 2011
EPISODE FABULOUS, thanks to the many comic situations and the many misunderstandings, I laughed at large. Narrative rich in different situations, it is not fossilized, only the relationship between Souta and Inami, excellent choice. Drawings and animations fabulous.
Sep 29, 2015 9:05 AM

Jan 2013
So bored of Inami,i wish there were more episodes of satou x yachiyo.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 15, 2015 1:18 PM

Jan 2010
Cute Inami was cute :D
I loled at the maso scene xD

4/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jun 13, 2016 4:03 AM
Jul 2018
that ending :D

just too hilarious
Sep 3, 2016 4:49 PM

Sep 2013
This series is going to end just as I am really starting to get into it...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 28, 2017 10:00 AM

Apr 2015
"That's the synopsis of the previous episode." Wait...why was that whole minute necessary? This show's never done recaps until now.

Inami needs professional therapy so she can have a good relationship with the guy she likes and have a stable job without everyone walking on eggshells to make sure she doesn't have to serve a guy.

Even though Sota loves cute things, he has a serious problem with being the cute thing.

"Does that mean...going out on a DATE?!" No, I'm pretty sure he just said "holding my hand".

Sato had the girl he likes as his personal toy/servant and didn't really take advantage of it at all...strange guy." And then the "by a friend" part...that ship is never going to sail.

Sota's sister seriously got an internship at the restaurant in order to figure out what her brother was doing with Inami. At least, considering she's twelve, her first thought wasn't S&M play like Sota's oldest sister. Or rather, she doesn't recognize the concept of S&M, so she asks questions like "Does my brother like to get punched?" and didn't think anything kinky about the contraption Sota uses to walk Inami home.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jun 16, 2019 10:36 AM
Dec 2013
Dammit, Souta! All you had to do was tell Nazuna that Inami is androphobic, instead of saying something like "Society has many different kinds of people". Then this misunderstanding could've been avoided.
Oct 7, 2020 7:17 PM

Jul 2016
Souta's "somewhat" decent image has been totally ruined in these past few episodes. Misunderstood, humiliated, abused and now loved by a joke of a character...
Nov 18, 2020 7:54 AM

Jan 2019
Inami is so annoying tbh Keeps punching random people and making misunderstandings. She heard Nazuna's question right, so why did she switched it up to "Do you like him?"? Cause she's an idiot.

I'm also getting a little tired of Souta and Yachiyo's plot tbh. Like dude, respect yourself and forget about those feelings for Todoroki, she obviously won't reciprocate, you already know it from a previous episode!
Mar 10, 2021 7:26 PM

May 2017
Nazuna : if a girl is normal , she plan to control her lol
I wonder if nazuna will hit takanashi

Not enough of imouto x ponytail

Kotori Yamada ! 😍
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 3, 2021 8:59 AM

Jan 2021
Takanashi and Inami walking together was hilarious.
Also I feel bad for satou. T_T hope he stops getting friendzone
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Working!! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

guyklc - May 2, 2010

114 by chiwila »»
Apr 17, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Working!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 11, 2010

173 by MR-Isekai »»
Jan 7, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Working!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 27, 2010

267 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:18 PM

Poll: » Working!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jakeki - May 9, 2010

131 by Illyasviel »»
Apr 18, 2023 1:43 PM

Poll: » Working!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nakei - Mar 6, 2010

238 by FZREMAKE »»
Apr 12, 2023 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.