Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 8, 2020 11:37 AM
Feb 2019
This episode went from HMMMMMMM to HUHHHHHH to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Oct 9, 2020 4:51 AM

Aug 2018
Drinking is really one of the worst things out there.. Never really understand, why people drink, probably succumbing to the pressure at first - such a shit, really..
Come on, Haruka needs to find out that 3 years already passed sooner or later.. If Haruka found out - why not tell it?.. I don't see any reason, really..
And Akane as always acting blunt.. Well, that's her way, and it's not already only like she's a child or something.. She's just person like this.. She really could tell these things without blaming Haruka, but Akane is like this - telling shit she's disappointed with openly..
Mitsuki is just doing drunk things, I guess.. Bad, but she's drunk, you need not to drink, to begin with, really.. When you're drunk, you are not you, you don't control your brain at all, pretty much.. I have no idea, why such irresponsibility is allowed in our today's society.. Well, I guess, it's money, it's good for country's economy.. As well as just forbidding it wouldn't solve things as well, really.. As crime would raise, really.. Well, alcohol is shit like that, really, in my opinion.. It's only good for domestic usage, or making other stuff, or in medicine, but to drink till you can't control yourself - really irresponsible..
Jan 16, 2021 6:12 AM

Nov 2018
So Akane was sick recently, I know that has something so strange with her voice.

Gladly Takayuki can do normal again at workplace thanks to Ayu for giving book that takayuki looking for.

Mitsuki right now officially in insane condition because Takayuki neglect her and thanks to Shinji to save her from getting sex by some guy her meet at on the way home. But, Mitsuki tried to sex with Shinji is depending on Shinji relationship with Miki (Shinji Campus Friend/Girlfriend). If Shinji relationship with Miki is Girlfriend, Then the problem will be more Complicated and Damaging.

Akane is Cleary falling in love with Takayuki This is getting really Ridiculous,

Haruka realize that have something wrong with her and Then because Haruka Curiousity, Akane tell about what happening and blaming all of this to her Big Sister. I know is important telling the truth to Haruka but can you please don't telling all of them at the same time and Blaming your Big Sister because of this.
And Haruka in state of Coma for Second Time, Great Job Akane.

This episode almost have full of drama and is no bad, Actually is Pretty Great. Bu, still Akane Falling in Love with Takayuki is pretty ridiculous. I want to know, Will be Haruka gonna be forget again?.
Yunohi-kunJan 19, 2021 10:07 AM
May 8, 2023 7:30 PM

Jun 2022
Jeetard said:
SamTheNayru said:

It is her fault... If she didn't ask for a stupid birthday present, then this accident wouldn't have happened.

hmmm

technically it is her fault..

but then again... how can you blame her?

it was her birthday and it's not like she knew what was going to happen

Maybe Mitsuki didn't know what was going to happen, but she'd been going after Narumi even before the accident. She kept Narumi from going to meet Haruka at the promised time and place on the evening of the festival. Then, she just had to have a birthday present -- a ring, no less, which is a symbol of eternity and should be a reserved gift for a girlfriend. When Narumi hesitated to buy her a ring because his conscience screamed it was wrong, she emotionally blackmailed him into getting it for her anyways. And I'm not even going to mention how she seduced a grieving, weakened man to have sex with her. This is ALL her fault.

Dec 21, 2023 2:19 AM

Dec 2022
Called it. Was obvious from a mile away that Mitsuki is a slut. Then again, Takayuki's basically a slut himself, so I guess they have that in common.

Haruka should've been told that ages ago as well. There shouldn't be any drama involving the passing of time, even if what happened inbetween has some justification.

Shaded Horizon

Feb 8, 4:40 PM
Nov 2009
sorry but I laughed at the girl passing out because she finally realized three years had passed. She was going to find out eventually anyways.
Mitsuki peaked in high school but has trouble dealing with it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mitsuki or Haruka? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 1, 2007

255 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

180 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 24, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

52 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 23, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 3 Discussion

Di27 - Apr 16, 2008

47 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

54 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 7, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.