Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 17, 2008 1:30 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
i was thinking about this for awhile now but who's the other woman in this anime? technically haruka and takayuki havent broken up yet when he started going out with mitsuki..

finally they show a scar!
May 14, 2008 5:16 AM

Feb 2008
And now I'm really confused of AKANE!!! What's with her? He gazes Takayuki and now in the last scene; he's crying out "onii-chan". What's her problem???!! XD

It's not like loving the anime but yeah, it gives out a sad mood; it really makes my day also sad. XD Hahaha! LOL!
Jun 9, 2008 1:15 AM
Apr 2008
Ummmm, Mitsuki deserves better than a peice of trash, it wasn't her fault coma girl got hit by a truck, but she blames it on herself anyways, along with other guilt,she has it rough, and Narumi is just a moron, i want a main character switch. good episode though.
Oct 23, 2008 6:19 PM

Aug 2008
Why? Oh why? Why choose Haruka? Poor Mitsuki, I feel so sorry for her. Her chances of winning this are going down the drain.
Dec 20, 2008 3:04 PM

Mar 2008
Oh dear, I definetely hate Mitsuki. >.> But on that epi, I kinda felt sorry for her. Kinda.

Does Akane-chan like Narumi-kun or what? Staying on the rain like that, "Onii-chan, watashi... mo..." I surely don't understand her. @_@
Jan 9, 2009 7:26 PM

Apr 2008
Narumi .... -_-

Ok I can understand he's confused but still, there's a limit... someone needs to reveal the truth soon, as the longer this goes on the more heart breaking its getting.

As for Akane, I think she was referring to the situation in general, I don't think she was implying she likes Narumi. But I've been mistaken before! ^^;
May 26, 2009 5:42 PM
May 2009
I think Akane might have some interest in Narumi, but I think she is mostly torn because she doesn't want Takayuki leading on her sister or her sister losing hope because she feels alone. Mitsuki keeps trying to confront Takayuki, but it really feels like she's going about it wrong. It shouldn't be "Do you love her or me?" because you know the answer he is going to give is just to make you feel better. She simply needs to let him go, hard as that may be, for everyone's sake.
Jul 11, 2009 12:38 PM

Nov 2007
I kinda lost any sympathy for him here. wth is he doing? just stringing them both along? Mitsuki really should of left him instead of moving in with him and if he really cared maybe he would of went after her. the last tihng he should be doing is kissing haruka...
Jul 21, 2009 4:37 PM

Jul 2009
He should be more honest , break up things with Mitsuki and Mitsuki should let him go :/ as hard as it might be.
Aug 13, 2009 11:42 AM

Dec 2007
It's unbelievable how much of an ass Takayuki can be...
yakisobapanAug 13, 2009 12:06 PM
Aug 17, 2009 9:03 PM

Jun 2009
I'm left wondering if this show will come to any sort of resolution in the end.
Sep 12, 2009 6:16 PM

Aug 2009
Holy motherfucker. Someone will be definately hurt in this series.
I wonder who would that be. I kinda felt sorry for Mitsuki. Nayumi is turning into a two timing bastard aswell.
Dec 16, 2009 8:53 PM

Feb 2009
Narumi needs to go jump off a cliff and die. He makes me wanna shoot myself just watchin him! God, people like him just piss me the fuck off! ><
Mar 14, 2010 6:06 PM
Mar 2010
OMG, JUST LIKE SCHOOL DAYS!! Just like in this series and in school days i wanted the first girl the guy loves to just die. Haruka die and stay dead, please.... Both of them sickens me that i can't believe i'm still continuing watching this series. I really want Mitsuki to win the battle, but this a series where the worst always happens, just like in school days. My predictino is that Takayuki doesn't get a girl and goes into depression and kills himself. lol Isn't that just happy? :D but personally i would like a happy ending (meaning Takayuki with Mitsuki), but i doubt that'll happen.

BTW, if you want to know what i true asshole is like, go watch school days. He's even more of an asshole than takayuki.
Jul 7, 2010 8:17 AM

May 2009
More of Takayuki being an indecisive asshole in this episode. Just break up with Mitsuki already, because it's obvious he still has feelings for Haruka and Mitsuki is just going to be hurt more and more if things keep up like this.
Aug 4, 2010 11:53 AM

Aug 2010
Oh no. No no no. Not like this. Akane has been the one I've been sympathizing the most, if she now dies...

stAtic91 said:
More of Takayuki being an indecisive asshole in this episode. Just break up with Mitsuki already, because it's obvious he still has feelings for Haruka and Mitsuki is just going to be hurt more and more if things keep up like this.

I agree, but to me him getting back together with Haruka feels wrong too... At least without telling Haruka about him and Mitsuki and letting her decide if she forgives him or not. Then again if she hears about it she might just do something extreme like suicide... If Akane and Haruka both die I will so hate this series afterwards, even if I like it at the same time...

Mitsuki betrayed her friend, but at least she is not indecisive about it and fully acknowledges that there is no going back. Still feels bad that she does not care about Haruka anymore and wants to completely take Takayuki away from her now when she would need him most, but she still has more backbone than Takayuki.
SirAdAug 4, 2010 12:12 PM
Aug 12, 2010 1:21 PM

Jul 2010
Damn this is really getting complicated. Takayuki REALLY has to make his mind up soon or I'll be the one jumping off a bridge! >.<

Dec 4, 2010 6:17 PM

Jan 2010
They're making out in bed, she's but naked - he's wearing shorts.
What, the, fuck.
Feb 15, 2011 1:32 PM

Apr 2009
Mira-hime said:
Oh dear, I definetely hate Mitsuki. >.> But on that epi, I kinda felt sorry for her. Kinda.

Same.
Kinda.

Well, I hope Narumi and Haruka end up together. Though he sure is being an ass now..

And hopefully Akane won't kill herself or something Oo
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Mar 9, 2011 4:14 PM

Aug 2010
Kvakond said:
Why? Oh why? Why choose Haruka? Poor Mitsuki, I feel so sorry for her. Her chances of winning this are going down the drain.

Hes freaking two-timing. Scum of the earth!! I officially hate Takayuki! D:<
Aug 6, 2011 10:57 AM

Mar 2010
Sucrose said:
What, the, fuck.

LOL. Oh wow, I just noticed that! Anyways good episode. Someone is definitely going to get hurt, damn that Narumi and his indecisiveness.
Sep 27, 2011 10:01 PM

Apr 2011
Takayuki in this episode is taking Mitsuki for granted, thats for sure. I hope she leaves him or find a way to get back at him... Damn prick, she's the one, who was there for him, when his life is going down the gutter.

Poor Mitsuki
Dec 26, 2011 3:37 PM
Nov 2011
That scum! This is going the wrong way. Does he really still love Haruka? If he isn't he's an even bigger douche. Oh my word! And someone needs to inject some sanity into him and quick, and it cna't be any of the three girls.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Oct 17, 2012 10:25 AM

Apr 2009
Takayuki is scum
IMO he doesnt deserve either girls,fuck that shit.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Apr 12, 2013 3:53 PM

May 2012
Attempting to do such things in a hospital is inappropriate... a huge scar though... in the end everyone's depressed... I do wonder for who he will choose!
Jul 30, 2013 2:27 PM

Jun 2012
Oh I feel so sorry for both girls. They both deserve better than this :\
Indeed now I see why School Days is a recc. -sigh-
Dec 26, 2013 9:01 PM

Jun 2009
Why was he wearing shorts after sex?

I feel so bad for Mitsuki. :< She doesn't deserve this.

When Narumi kissed Haruka, I was so confused. I don't know who he will choose at the end. But I do know that someone will definitely be hurt by the end of this.
Jan 29, 2014 5:38 AM
Dec 2013
Takayuki officially claimed "most disgusting main character" title.
Apr 9, 2014 4:40 PM

Apr 2012
I want to comment on this tragedy, but this seems to be a more appropriate comment.

Sucrose said:
What, the, fuck.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 23, 2014 9:05 AM

Apr 2012
Wow Takayuki is a dbag! I hope Mitsuki nice boats him.
Jul 4, 2014 6:37 AM

Dec 2012
1442 said:
Takayuki officially claimed "most disgusting main character" title.

Someone hasn't seen School Days...
Jul 14, 2014 5:01 PM
Jul 2018
Okay, I have a couple of problems.
One, I feel so bad for Mitsuki, Takayuki is cheating on her and is just being a flat out jerk to her. She doesn't really deserve that.
Two, what is Akane's problem? She's acting all depressed and saying "I can't take it anymore." You can't take it anymore? Can't take what?

Now on to something positive...
Haruka looks absolutely beautiful with long hair ^__^ Just thought I should point that out haha
Aug 2, 2014 2:47 PM

Dec 2010
How can anyone be mad at coma girl or tits mcgee?

It's that idiot causing all the problems. Been rooting for him to get cancer for a while yet, few more eps I still have hope.
Dec 21, 2014 5:04 PM

Aug 2014
this show gonna start trolling now?
Feb 9, 2015 9:06 AM
Jan 2011
Honestly, this anime just sort of…is. I think it thinks that its funnier, more dramatic, and better paced than it actually is. What am I even supposed to be feeling at the end of this? Honestly, I am most pissed at Akane, who is the actual puller of strings in this equation. The man spent a good year being sad, and when he is finally over, they don't introduce Haruka to the real world and play a charade to save face. He's caught between a rock and a hard place. Visit Haruka every day (as the wishes of her parents), and have to pretend you are her boyfriend, or break her heart, tell her the truth, and risk hurting her indefinitely. Also, it was and is totally blue haired girls fault a lot of this drama has cropped up.
Feb 16, 2015 7:33 PM

Feb 2013
That buss scene... what a heart-breaker.

Takiyuki goes from absolute loyalty to Mizuki, to cheating on her because Haruka makes him feel at ease. While I can hate him for what he's doing, I also can't really blame him... but that's what makes this anime so great.
May 21, 2015 9:06 PM
Jun 2013
i hate everybody now lol
Jan 29, 2016 4:50 AM

Jul 2014
I'm starting to despise this man more and more for every episode. He's bleak and weak-willed sourpuss, who treats poeple like shit. I understand the emotional trauma of having a Girlfriend in a Coma (reference intended), that is all good and understandable. However his beaviour to people is just despicable. He has a girlfriend who works a full-time job, fixes every meal for him, takes an extreme amount of emotional abuse from Akane and has lost her best friend. He treats her as shit. She has to push him to do anything. His comment "that's what you wanted right", is just heinous.

His treatment of Haruka is not much better. He sits and lies to her, giving her hope. Mind you, its for her condition's improvement, but if he promises to meet with her every day and she is not improving, you're just giving her false hopes.

His sad-sack mentality, lack of will or want, and his inexistent personality (which makes a good fit with Haruka) would be fine, if it was consistent. At work, however, he lives up and is a really good worker/interesting worker. I conclude thereby that he has the ability to be a good guy, he is just too content withtreating Mitsuki as shit.

I also don't buy that Mitsuki is in the wrong. She and Takiyuki had a waaaay better connection than him and Haruka - that is before his personality partially disappeared. I'm assuming he's blaming Mitsuki somehow. God, this is just rambling from me...

I'm basically rooting for a School Days ending now..
Jan 29, 2016 4:54 AM

Jul 2014
His reaction to her scar is also an issue i have with him. If you're so terribly horny to hook up with a sick girl in hospital, don't become an ever worse guy by being revolted (or I guess traumatically reminded of her accident) by her scar... Epic douchebag. Basically anything he says or does makes me cringe...
Jul 26, 2016 4:19 AM

Mar 2010
I'm not sure who I hate more. Takayuki for his obvious douchebaggery, Mitsuki for being so hysteric (even though it's not like she has no reason for her behavior) or Haruka for being such an obvious piece of moeshit with zero personality we're supposed to feel sorry for. I guess it's Haruka since the other characters are at least (slightly) interesting, but she's just there.
Mar 14, 2017 9:42 AM

Jul 2014
Scar ruined sexy time, and imouto gonna jump off the bridge?? Takayuki make up your damn mind already.
Jun 13, 2017 4:05 AM
Aug 2014
Damn, Takayuki is such an asshole. Could go on a rant, but see some others already have. Not sure what either of the girls see in him other than being kind enough to two-time both of them.
Nov 12, 2017 2:36 AM
Mar 2017
This episode was so pissing off.
Takayuki was a total douche in this episode by first of all trying to avoid mitsuki after she didnt want him to go to the hospital by literally taking extra shifts to avoid her and be cold when she tried so hard to make it work.
That put on a medium douche level but the ending my god!!!
One of the biggest dick moves ever i mean actually making out with haruka is wrongon so many levels.
Mitsuki needs to leave that asshole and find someone better and actually gives a shit about her instead of being a dick and making out with another girl
Jan 7, 2018 12:30 PM

May 2016
And that's how you end up as Makoto, idiot you should have just kissed her head or something like that.
Nov 30, 2018 5:02 AM

Jan 2018
Nooo this show is slowly turning into school days.Fuck you Narumi
Oct 2, 2019 3:48 PM

Nov 2016
I would almost feel bad for Hayase, thing thing is, I didn't like how she was showing her jealousy even before something happened between Suzumiya and Narumi.

Showing so little consideration despite being fully aware in what kind of state Hayase is, is pretty egoistic to say the least. You can't erase your feelings, true, but in certain situations you have to take a back seat. Of course Narumi should also have the courage to break up with her, it won't get any better between them, especially since things have "spiced up" now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 14, 2020 11:35 AM

May 2010
bruh wtf is wrong this guy lol?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 8, 2020 12:39 PM

Aug 2018
Well, it seems that Takayuki talks a lot more with Haruka about many light things than with Mitsuki.. Even laughing.. A bit of change, from when their first going together home was like "do you have any hobbies? not really", lol.. Well, maybe he's just trying his best to be cheerful.. Or wonder, if he indeed is more easy to talk with Haruka.. Who knows..
This anime is so enjoyable to watch.. Both bonding moments, and how heavy things are.. This is very enjoyable anime, I just want to watch more and more of it, to be honest..
Jan 6, 2021 8:41 AM

Nov 2018
Takayuki is officially becoming a Asshole at this point. In the first part Takayuki is love Mitsuki, but in the end of episode He kissing Haruka meaning she still love her. He so indecisive with his love, that maybe his gonna dating both of them.
I sorry to equate outside of this anime but Takayuki are almost like Makoto (School Days) right now. at this point tragic ending will becoming end of this anime, There no going back.

Mitsuki please disconnect your relationship with Takayuki, even that hard for you. You have so many chance to get a man better than him (Hell, even you have a chance dating with Shinji, If Shinji not have dating with girl she like). Mitsuki please do it just for your own good.

Haruka gonna be so heart broken if she already recover because knowing the truth about her accident and Tatsuya dating Mitsuki. Hope after she know about all the truth in future episode, she gonna be steadfast about it and living like a normal person (and maybe friend again with Mitsuki).

Akane what is wrong with you?. Are you so sad with Tatsuya because using Haruka as a tool than girlfriend while Tatsuya Dating with Mitsuki. I know is really hard situation to deal with but please don't do something stupid like try to commit suicide. Please stop doing that for yourself and Haruka. Or are you like Tatsuya all this time, I swear if you fallen in love with Tatsuya you really need to fix yourself first than fix another person like Mitsuki.

And This episode become really more ridiculous than previous episode right now. If the episode become more ridiculous than this episode, I will decrease anime overall score. Hope is not gonna happen.
Yunohi-kunJan 6, 2021 8:53 AM
Mar 15, 2021 12:27 PM
Jan 2020
Wow, I don't know if ever before have I been thinking abotu ditching a series I enjoyed, but the MC makes me sick. It's somewhat a series about letting go of guilt and moving on. Leaving past behind is a part of adulthood. Starting a new relationship and moving on is not betrayal, quite the opposite. He has a woman now and he treats her bad even though she never did anything wrong and to top it off he cheats on her with his old girlfiend. That disgusts me to the extreme. Being torn between old and new love doesn't make him scum, his actions do. It's not romantic, it's narcissistic.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mitsuki or Haruka? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 1, 2007

255 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

180 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 24, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

52 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 23, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 3 Discussion

Di27 - Apr 16, 2008

47 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

55 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 8, 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.