Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2010 2:52 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Misses curly hair (their korean names are a bother to remember) truly is an evil witch plotting things.
I hope she dies in a hole.
Also getting annoyed over the fact Mogwa girl won't take off her mask.

"Cute voice"
My gawsh, I wana see it bad.
Aug 25, 2010 8:47 PM

Sep 2007
Sucrose said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Misses curly hair (their korean names are a bother to remember) truly is an evil witch plotting things.
I hope she dies in a hole.
Also getting annoyed over the fact Mogwa girl won't take off her mask.

"Cute voice"
My gawsh, I wana see it bad.

I vehemently agree! That bitch needs to die! And as for our heroine... Well, for someone that isn't very trusting, she really is too naive! It's kinda pissing me off actually... I'm mean that bitch said some real harsh shit too her, and she what forgot... or forgave? I'm not sure... But she gives her trust like a eager puppy. It doesn't make since...
Apr 3, 2011 11:54 PM

Dec 2010
The heroine's such a hypocrite... :/
May 21, 2012 11:01 PM

Sep 2011
Why does she ask him to help that witch - is she stupid??? Doesn't she remember that the girl is not her friend but a two faced witch??? She knew that in the first two volumes.

More topics from this board

» Where is chapter 48?

Saraliel - Apr 24, 2017

0 by Saraliel »»
Apr 24, 2017 7:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.