Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 4, 2010 7:07 PM

I was wondering, anyone read them all?
I think there about 14ish volumes...and
I've been looking for translation *found first novel*
and I want to read more of em x_x!
So yea, anyone knows if they gonna come out in English...like Haruhi Suzumiah...
CUZ I REALLY WANT EM! TT___TT!
I want more of my Luck Gandor smexyness ;_;!
So yea, aside that feel free to post o.o!
Modified by EarlAlois, Jun 4, 2010 7:39 PM
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Jun 4, 2010 7:56 PM

There are fifteen novels now, plus the mini-novels included with the Japanese DVDs.

Ugh, I want these to be translated so badly. I've heard all of the novels are awesome (with the exception of Blood Sabbath). I've only read the two translated into English (The Rolling Bootlegs and Drugs and the Dominoes) in full, as well as much of Children of Bottle, though. I've also translated bits and pieces of other novels (for my own enjoyment) using the limited comprehension of Japanese I have and browsed Japanese-language websites to find out more about the novels. (I love the series a bit too much...)

I know others have emailed Yen Press about translating the series for English-language readers, but they've said they have no plans to localize the series in America. Maybe if a petition asking for the Baccano! light novels to be translated gets enough signatures, they would consider translating it. It worked for the Slayers novels (sort of).

Jun 6, 2010 9:14 PM

The petition would be a good idea cause the anime was good *I srsly wish for a second season, and I know they did a petition for that* and I didn't read all of The Rolling Bootlegs novel, but I started it and it's great!
I dun get why they translate it in chinese and Korean but not in english, kinda sad =(!
I just hope they realise that there are many baccano fan out there and that they want them novels released in english!
Aside that o.o scary but nice Vino/Rail Tracer/ Claire avatar XD
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Oct 23, 2010 7:15 PM
I've recently been reading "The Children of Bottle". It was entirely translated.