Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Honey and Clover Chapter 64 Discussion

Jun 4, 2010 12:44 AM
Manga Moderator
歌は愛♡歌は希望

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
;___; This was a really beautiful story, I'm really sad to see it end. Oddly enough, I finished this series on the same day as my high school graduation.
Modified by Kineta, Nov 25, 2012 9:44 AM

BEGINNER

Nov 17, 2010 9:06 PM

Oh wow... it was a very enjoyable read and it's great that the characters are very dynamic and matured =)

Dec 18, 2010 5:58 AM

amazing.. just amazing!<3

Jun 27, 2011 11:52 AM

I really enjoy reading honey and clover and the ending was really good. I love it :3

Jan 10, 2015 7:48 PM

WHAAT
ONLY FOUR POSTS ON THIS?
WHAT

DO PEOPLE NOT WANT TO READ THIS MASTERPIECE?!?!?!??!?! WHERE ARE YOU SKYZBLUE-KUN

anyway. ahem.
Great series. I watched the entire anime already but I bothered to read the manga from the start to end. It's so fantastic. I really liked how each character was developed and how they grew throughout the story. In the anime, I actually hated Mayama, Rika and (didn't like) Takemoto but the manga made me change how I felt about them. I mean, I still don't necessarily love them but I really respect them now.

Btw, this made me fall in love with Nomiya ALL OVER AGAIN. Bless him. Precious being.

I'll write more later maybe. I'm kind of tired rn.

I really wish more anime/manga were like this and other Josei. We need more SOL drama/romances without all the stupid otaku pandering and teenagers.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Jan 23, 2015 9:32 PM

mayukachan said:
WHAAT
ONLY FOUR POSTS ON THIS?
WHAT

DO PEOPLE NOT WANT TO READ THIS MASTERPIECE?!?!?!??!?! WHERE ARE YOU SKYZBLUE-KUN

I was busy bashing Nodame so I didn't notice at all.
Sorry~
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Sep 24, 2015 2:51 PM

Loved the bittersweet ending! Made me feel sad and happy at the same time. I'm sad that it's over. It took to me a few volumes to really get into the story, but I suppose that's because the story is very sort of "light" and gentle - it doesn't forcefully pull you in and trap you there; it gentle tugs you closer and closer until you don't want to leave.

I loved how unpredictable the story was. When I thought so-and-so would end up with so-and-so, they didn't; when I thought so-and-so would happen next, it didn't. It took all my predictions and basically threw them out the window.

Really liked and related to Takemoto's character, and I even rooted for him all the way when it came to Hagu-chan (which is a first for me). I liked most of the other characters as well. I found Morita and Yamada (especially Yamada) really annoying at times (Yamada being 99% of the time), but at the end of the day, I just couldn't hate either one. Honey and Clover has a great cast.

I don't know how much the anime covers, but I'll definitely be checking it out in the future.

Sep 24, 2015 2:53 PM

NomenHicInserto said:
I don't know how much the anime covers, but I'll definitely be checking it out in the future.

It covers everything

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

May 19, 2016 6:12 PM

(Almost) perfect, not giving this a 10/10 score 'cause it made want to do something with my life and that's an extremely bad thing.
Probably the best cast of characters I've encountered in anime/manga so far.