Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (22) « First ... « 20 21 [22]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 1, 9:29 AM

erezd said:
Paulo27 said:
If you tried to add an anime that's not approved on MAL yet you have to remove it from the History tab.

well it does say so but all of them are in mal data base. as far i can see.
It should be the one at the bottom of the update list.

Apr 1, 9:48 AM
Paulo27 said:
erezd said:

well it does say so but all of them are in mal data base. as far i can see.
It should be the one at the bottom of the update list.

hahaha thank you very much

Apr 1, 3:21 PM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

I started watching Granblue Fantasy The Animation today. When I play it, Taiga doesn't recognize it, even though the entry is already on my list (Plan To Watch). The name of the file is the exact name of the database entry. How come it's not recognized and doesn't even show up as a suggestion (first image)?

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse

Thx Kina.

[H+] ³  

Apr 1, 3:35 PM

cyruz said:
I started watching Granblue Fantasy The Animation today. When I play it, Taiga doesn't recognize it, even though the entry is already on my list (Plan To Watch). The name of the file is the exact name of the database entry. How come it's not recognized and doesn't even show up as a suggestion (first image)?

Have you tried restarting Taiga?
I watched these episodes when they were prescreened and didn't have an issue.
I'd also suggest trying to add the title (Granblue Fantasy The Animation) as an alternative title if the restart doesn't help.
Also, what message does Taiga's notification display? Doubt this is an issue of Taiga thinking the show isn't airing yet, and given that it's displaying things with multiple episodes as possible titles, probably not identifying it as a single episode anime either.

Apr 1, 3:40 PM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Paulo27 said:
I'd also suggest trying to add the title (Granblue Fantasy The Animation) as an alternative title if the restart doesn't help.
Also, what message does Taiga's notification display? Doubt this is an issue of Taiga thinking the show isn't airing yet, and given that it's displaying things with multiple episodes as possible titles, probably not identifying it as a single episode anime either.

I've been using Taiga for a while, so I know about the alternative title. But I wanted to know what the problem was, because adding the exact title as an alternative title seemed silly to me. Though I am well aware it likely would've fixed the issue.

Simply restarting Taiga has fixed the issue for me. Not sure what went wrong. Thank you!

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse

Thx Kina.

[H+] ³  

Apr 1, 4:58 PM

cyruz said:
Paulo27 said:

I've been using Taiga for a while, so I know about the alternative title. But I wanted to know what the problem was, because adding the exact title as an alternative title seemed silly to me. Though I am well aware it likely would've fixed the issue.

Simply restarting Taiga has fixed the issue for me. Not sure what went wrong. Thank you!
While I said it's unlikely, it might have been an issue with air dates, usually a restart sorts these issues out, but I get what you mean, it's good to report these regardless of available work around or not.

May 15, 4:10 PM

Hi, I've been using Taiga since 2014-ish, and this is the first time I found a bug that didn't fix itself over time. The anime "Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou Kakyou" keeps popping up in my 'Currently watching' list, even though I've completed it quite a while ago. I always have to update it to 'completed' whenever I start up my PC (have been doing this since start of winter season I think, but was to occupied with work -and lazy- to reach out). I've tried deleting and updating, but I'm not really a tech kinda guy. Don't know if this is on my end, or just a bug. My MAL is updated though and I don't have problems with any other anime. I just really like having my list on Taiga to be organised, since I've really grown accustomed to it.

May 16, 1:35 AM

Mokxx said:
Hi, I've been using Taiga since 2014-ish, and this is the first time I found a bug that didn't fix itself over time. The anime "Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou Kakyou" keeps popping up in my 'Currently watching' list, even though I've completed it quite a while ago. I always have to update it to 'completed' whenever I start up my PC (have been doing this since start of winter season I think, but was to occupied with work -and lazy- to reach out). I've tried deleting and updating, but I'm not really a tech kinda guy. Don't know if this is on my end, or just a bug. My MAL is updated though and I don't have problems with any other anime. I just really like having my list on Taiga to be organised, since I've really grown accustomed to it.
Since the anime is still airing MAL moves it automatically to your Currently Watching.

May 16, 2:04 AM

Oh wow, I remember now. I put it on completed because it was bothering me. Strange how a 3 episode anime has been airing for a decade.

Either way, thanks for the help.

May 21, 8:51 AM
for a couple weeks now i havent been able to use the search feature to find torrents meaning that i havent been able to download the missing episodes in my lists and when i click on the check new torrents it comes up with nothing despite missing the last 2+ episodes

May 21, 10:18 AM

blackraid said:
for a couple weeks now i havent been able to use the search feature to find torrents meaning that i havent been able to download the missing episodes in my lists and when i click on the check new torrents it comes up with nothing despite missing the last 2+ episodes
This is because Nyaa.se no longer works.
Change the RSS feed in the settings so it's Nyaa.si instead of Nyaa.se and it should work.

Jul 5, 7:51 AM

ls0023987 said:
As of this morning Taiga has been failing to update correctly for me, I have tried the method
Paulo27 said:
Delete the show from the History tab and refresh.

but this doesn't show any results I keep getting the error
Update failed
Title: Anime
Reason: The anime (ID: #####) is already in the list.

1. Go to History page of Taiga, scroll down to the end of your update queue.
2. Delete the item at the end of the queue, which has that anime ID. (This item should have a green plus icon and say “Add to list” at its details.)
3. Synchronize.

If you keep getting the error, you may have to repeat this process a couple of times with different anime, until your update queue is clear.

Aug 11, 6:28 PM
https://gyazo.com/f13c99185c59f92781015214fcdfb78a

i keep trying to synchronize but it's not doing anything
at first i had to create a password and disconnect my twitter account but now i keep getting this error

Aug 11, 7:05 PM

itsjustjaden said:
https://gyazo.com/f13c99185c59f92781015214fcdfb78a

i keep trying to synchronize but it's not doing anything
at first i had to create a password and disconnect my twitter account but now i keep getting this error
See here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=214501&show=950#msg48419460
You're likely using an old version of Taiga.

Sep 2, 7:59 AM
Well.. is there a foolproof-way to link Anime to an entry? Taiga wont stop thinking that my Boku no Hero Academia Episodes are from Season 2, but they are from Season 1.. Dont get this error :l

Sep 2, 12:35 PM

YamiSparrow said:
Well.. is there a foolproof-way to link Anime to an entry? Taiga wont stop thinking that my Boku no Hero Academia Episodes are from Season 2, but they are from Season 1.. Dont get this error :l
What filenames are you using? What are the alternative titles for each entry?

Sep 22, 11:50 PM

Hello, found an annoying issue.

Taiga doesn't recognize MPC-HC of this codec
https://www.videohelp.com/software/LAV-Filters-Megamix

Could you please fix it? Exe path is "C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\x64\mpc-hc\shoukaku.exe"

UPDATE: Nvm, works with 1.3 beta version

Nov 6, 2:14 PM
Noticed that average ratings for shows no longer update when I open the show info, used to be I could middle click a show to open its popup and the average rating column would update at this time as well. Was this feature disabled at some point? Haven't tried on the beta version so not sure if it was changed there. If no rating is set for the show yet it will fetch it, but if one is already set it doesn't seem like it ever tries to update it even if I open the panel again to look at show info.

Nov 6, 4:38 PM

OrangeFlavored said:
Noticed that average ratings for shows no longer update when I open the show info, used to be I could middle click a show to open its popup and the average rating column would update at this time as well. Was this feature disabled at some point? Haven't tried on the beta version so not sure if it was changed there. If no rating is set for the show yet it will fetch it, but if one is already set it doesn't seem like it ever tries to update it even if I open the panel again to look at show info.
You're probably just opening the info popup too close to the previous time you opened it. I forget the exact time but it only updates if you open after X time from the last update.
You can press F5 to refresh the info and the score though.

Nov 6, 8:10 PM
Paulo27 said:
OrangeFlavored said:
You're probably just opening the info popup too close to the previous time you opened it. I forget the exact time but it only updates if you open after X time from the last update.
You can press F5 to refresh the info and the score though.

Well I've got shows from last season that still show the same rating they had when the first episode aired, and shows I definitely haven't touched in weeks/months and it doesn't seem to want to update automatically.

F5 works though, should have tried that...

Nov 9, 3:42 AM
I can't log in my MAL account and my History backlog is filling up. Any idea on this? My latest update is Aho Girl Episode 2 so it shouldn't have problems with that one.

Nov 9, 4:36 AM

Hexcellion said:
I can't log in my MAL account and my History backlog is filling up. Any idea on this? My latest update is Aho Girl Episode 2 so it shouldn't have problems with that one.
What error are you getting? It's likely that it's where you're logging in from that is the issue, like if you're using your university's internet for example.

Nov 10, 10:24 AM
@Paulo27

I am currently stuck in "Logging in..." I'll check if it still occurs after a restart.
Modified by Hexcellion, Nov 10, 10:27 AM

Pages (22) « First ... « 20 21 [22]