Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 10 Discussion

Jun 6, 2010 4:37 AM

Was expecting somethin more to happen in this episode . Good enough though . .

Jun 6, 2010 6:19 AM

"Humans are just like trash"
Shizuko was scary lol.

I like how protective the three girls are of each other. <33

Jun 6, 2010 7:17 AM
Does anybody know the name of the song that "UxMishi" played in the beginning of the episode? I really liked it, but I just can't find the artist and name...

Jun 6, 2010 10:52 AM

One of the best episodes so far! "Humans are just like trash", my favorite quote. <3

I have noticed something. All guys that fall for Misaki are always blond, and kind of look like Usui. I wonder if they are somehow related to him.

Optime olere occisum hostem!

Jun 6, 2010 2:50 PM
ʕ ・ิᴥ・ิʔo━☆・゜゚*✺

SirensRequiem said:
..."I'm just a stalker." LMAO...

Jigoku-n3ko said:
For some reason Shizuko pissed off and ignoring everybody and looking out the window all the time was hilarious...
Those are the parts that had me laughing the most! XD Also liked the insert song.

.... on a side note a little surprised that Usui seems to be meeting Misaki's family next episode since a certain someone hasn't made an appearance yet...

Jun 6, 2010 9:27 PM

guyklc said:
somehow, I knew the idols were going to be complete jerks to Sakura.
This.

When the episode started I though "That guy is either going to be a jerk toward Sakura, or he is going to like Misaki " It turned out both happened... Very predictable, but still somewhat nice.

Jun 6, 2010 10:18 PM

Was a little stupid. What to do...This Misaki-Misaki World. Everyone [Boys] - Usui, 3 Idiots, Kuga, Miyabigaoka Presiden, Crammed School Boys & endlessly endless people love her & would love to have a relationship. So as goes for [Girls] Sakura, Shizuko, Maid Latte Girls, School Classmates....all just do Misa-chan! [I thought it was a Shoujo, not a Reverse Harem...]

The only thing I liked in this episode was the bassist, He kept me entertained for all time long.

Jun 7, 2010 1:32 AM
Alterego-X said:
Lol "I saw an acquaintance back there, and for some reason I felt like stripping him".

Best. Explanation. Ever.

^ I agree.

Jun 7, 2010 5:42 AM

Gah, this show has really disappointed me right now, and I can't believe how cliché it turned out to be.
When they brought in the school president of the rivaling private boys school to play the bad boy, it was still fun to see how Usui would sweep in thís time and make his great heroic entrance, but now it's all 'done there, been that'. So they pick another potential bad seed like this generic lead singer, make him 'fall for her', and then yet again, it's Usui who shows up to save the day. GAG.

That's not cute and shoujo, it's sick.

Jun 7, 2010 7:38 AM

I liked this episode. Very much looking forward to the next one. I have a pretty strong guess on Usui's secret for a while now.

Jun 7, 2010 7:47 AM

This episode reminded me of why I don't watch a lot of shoujo. Pretty predictable and shallow developments.

Bumped down to a 7.

Jun 7, 2010 12:35 PM

hehhe :D loooved it!!! i was laughing the whole time xD can't wait for the next one to come :P
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥

Jun 7, 2010 8:45 PM

3/5

Most of the episodes are

Opening-> Usui taunt Misaki -> Usui taunt Misaki a little more -> Usui hugs Misaki -> Ending

It is become boring =/

Jun 7, 2010 10:11 PM

Interesting... Nah... Soooo cliché but so damned cute people!!! I really loved this episode... First of all it's nice to see Misaki interact with some other people... Like her friends... She actually has friends!!! Somehow it looks like she doesn't have ones but she really has a pair of nice friends XD

So then one of them has fallen for a Indies Vocalist! And so the usual development underwent... she fell for the guy but the guy just wanna use her and just met her out of fanservice but discovered Misaki is really interesting and finally showed some love to Misa obviously Misa dun want a thing with him and got really pissed

What I didn't get was why she didn't just flipped the guy out of her way or simply ignored him... she pretty much fell for his so called "charm" Oh well at least Usui was there to save her once again... BTW he looked so cool with that hairdo... fits him really well... *usuuuuuui*

The San Baka were amazing o n this chappie.... they're really dedicated to Misa... But just as someone said... why Misa has to receive so much attention... she's awesome and all but does she really deserves to be recognized by so many?

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 7, 2010 11:55 PM

Tch....

Bahahaha, Shizuko, loved your part! Ignoring idols and watching bystanders, lol.
Hmm...out of all of them band members, I liked um...Kou (bassist) and William (drummer).
Ah...can't wait till they do the visual kei event at Maid Latte.
Woo! Shizuko show Misa and Sakura whose boss.

Jun 8, 2010 1:01 AM

gmbblokus said:
Does anyone know what song they sing in "End Zone" the club?
The title is NatsuKoi ☆ Monogatari >ナツコイ ☆ 物語< (Love Summer ☆ Tale)... its in the ending except its in jap characters... I searched each character and also replayed the song and the title was there...
Modified by athens09, Jun 8, 2010 1:08 AM

Jun 8, 2010 10:58 AM

ArcticMech said:
Shizuko sucked in this one. She stays dead silent while her friends are being hurt by that jerk. She follows that up by scolding her friends afterwards. Her anger at Misaki causing a scene at the restaurant was especially stupid.

It looks like she's a very shy person that doesn't like to draw attention and hates conflicts and general mess. She the kind of type that wants people not to notice her and leave her alone.
I use to know a girl like that. Although they are not bad people, they are so obsessed with the others around them that they never act freely and even criticize everyone that does anything attention drawing. In the end because they never let there heart and honest reactions out-there they seem like really cold people and annoying because they demand you act accordingly while with them.
Reserved to the point of ridiculous. Just let yourself have fun for once stop looking around at others.

Anyway not a bad episode especially compared to the last one but why does every guy that takes an interest in Misaki except Usui has to turn out to be a jerk? It will be good if Usui got some real competition by a really nice guy instead of these jerks that he can easily look better from.

This anime isn't really great but for some reason i like Misaki's character very much so i watch it mostly for her.
Modified by Monad, Jun 9, 2010 3:08 AM

Jun 8, 2010 4:33 PM

^^ True, every male in this show was a jerk at one point or another: Even her three fanboys annoyed her at the start. Usui just teases if that counts.

Anyways for once i actually hoped that Sakura could be happy. That would have been a lot more unique than the obvious asshats who like the main character instead. I mean we have enough suspense and dodging between misaki and Usui that a successful relationship would fill the gap while leaving those two to continue playing their romantic comedy game.
Alas it shall not be.

Jun 8, 2010 6:38 PM
Observer

belatkuro said:
This episode reminded me of why I don't watch a lot of shoujo. Pretty predictable and shallow developments.

Bumped down to a 7.

I don't think this one series is representative of shoujo though... Good shoujo manga are often more fun to read than most shounen...

Don't judge shoujo if you haven't watched or read a lot of them.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

Jun 8, 2010 10:02 PM
At first I was like, Is Isui in a band? o.0
And why he's hitting on Sakura XD
They look the same for me :P
I thought Misaki's gonna slap that biatch who broke Sakura's heart but well, the ending is great. Misaki always blushes, it's kawaii :3

Jun 9, 2010 12:50 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Good. It's about time Misaki started to realize Usui = boyfriend material.

This needs to hurry up and finish. Anyone know how many episodes it'll be yet?

Jun 9, 2010 7:04 AM

Jigoku-n3ko said:
For some reason Shizuko pissed off and ignoring everybody and looking out the window all the time was hilarious.

I found that really funny too. LMAO Stalker always impressed me:D
Misaki when she puled Kuuga's tie was really awesome.

Jun 9, 2010 7:41 AM
Whoa, the vocalist was actually interested in Misaki, I seriously didn't see that coming.
Fuck this shit, I've had enough. Dropped.

Jun 9, 2010 9:48 AM

Misaki HNNNNNNGGHHHH !!!

Lol at the stalker joke:))

Somehow, now I want this anime become a yuri between Misaki and Sakura lol

Jun 9, 2010 10:16 AM

Guitarist made the episode with his "wtf am I doing here, I don't even give a damn, this situation sucks so I'm gonna drink tea" attitude.

MisakixSakura yuri!
Modified by Alexstratz, Jun 9, 2010 10:20 AM

Jun 10, 2010 5:42 AM

Stalker-kun is awesome. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

Jun 10, 2010 5:18 PM

The best part was when Shizuko snapped out at the end. Somehow it was hilarious.
The rest of the episode was ok, I guess~~

Jun 10, 2010 7:05 PM

Anitnelav said:
Stalker-kun is awesome. :3

Jun 11, 2010 9:43 PM

LOL " I'm just a stalker"
LOL Shizuko, sitting at the end of the table, avoiding drama as best as she can xD
Cute ep.

Jun 11, 2010 9:44 PM

draker said:
Whoa, the vocalist was actually interested in Misaki, I seriously didn't see that coming.

= =;

Jun 13, 2010 4:30 AM

draker said:

I think i should do that too. & I so agree with you!!!!!

Jun 14, 2010 12:32 AM

Moron Trio saving up money for the package latte

Shizuko in the midst of watching people till the end part and scolding both of them unlikely (no customer was around at that time...)
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jun 14, 2010 3:08 PM

Sakura is unbelievably cute when she is happy.

The moron trio kept this series alive for me. They are desperately in need of a picture with Misaki! I doubt that they can defeat Misaki in any game.

"I'm just a stalker." - This is the best quote from Usui so far.

I have to admit that this show is getting repetitive. The relationship progression is really slow. However, I'm still enjoying the character interactions and the comedy. I don't see any good reason for dropping this not unless if you are fed up waiting for something good to happen in terms of character relationship.

Jun 15, 2010 12:36 AM
It was nice having Sakura as the main character in this episode, but that has to suck to have her feelings toyed with... I hate people like that. Fanservice my butt, oh well, Misaki to the rescue (after learning it from Usui) like always!

Jun 19, 2010 3:26 PM

I loved this chapter in the manga, and even more in the anime how they made it so dramatic the way Misaki grabbed Kuuga's tie XD
Usui can be MY stalker-kun *o*

Jul 9, 2010 6:05 AM

I thought Misaki was going to punch the dude through the wall. Nice effect with the tie grab and all.

Jul 12, 2010 5:50 AM
This is the first episode I didn't really like too much. Usui was still cool as hell, but I was annoyed that that Sakura chick actually thought a celebrity would care about her.

Jul 12, 2010 2:29 PM
this anime portrays men too badly
we arent all wolves you know

Jul 29, 2010 1:42 AM
Seems later Misaki's getting attacked by guys a lot more often.

Aug 18, 2010 9:21 AM
draker said:

This.

Aug 18, 2010 7:12 PM

This episode was OK.. the best part of the episode is the head tapping

Aug 19, 2010 5:01 AM

Moron Trio now have a cafe? xD

Sep 13, 2010 1:43 PM

I really liked this episode.. those rocker guys are cuuute .. even though the lead singer is an asshole.

Sep 23, 2010 2:27 PM

Sakura is so cute~

I wanted Misaki to splash her drink in that guy's face.
Lol, every guy in this show is either an idiot like the moron trio or some evil jerk, except Takumi. xD

Sep 26, 2010 7:22 AM

Sakura and Misaki's friendship was really cute this episode! I loved seeing Sakura stick up for Misaki, rather than get angry at her because the guy Sakura liked took an interest in Misaki. I really like Sakura after this episode!

Oct 24, 2010 1:09 PM

I liked the episode... and though I guess it's good for other characters to get development, I'd like to see more of Usui. He's one of the leading characters, after all, isn't he? But feels like we don't know much about him. D:

It was cool seeing the boyband leader get what he had coming. He was being such a jerk. D<

Surprised that Shizuko got so angry at them... o_o'

Nov 17, 2010 2:01 AM

Usui the stalker...yeah...sure...

Jan 4, 2011 11:50 AM

It’s unbelievable how every guy in the show is either an idiot or a total jerk.

I still don’t see any development. Predictable and boring. Bleh.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.

Apr 2, 2011 11:52 PM

Kuuga is a dick head. He looks like a female to me. LOL.
Well, for me, Kou is cute than him. :D
Shizuko is hilarious until the end. xD

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Apr 18, 2011 4:11 PM
NOOO! He was not looking at Misaki nooo :( CONFLICT INTRODUCED

Why are all the guys in this show so evil and sadistic like? Im putting my hope in men on the three idiots

I love Usui, so possessive. But thats only cute in fictional characters

Lol at "Im just a stalker" I wish I could blatantly admit to such things

Once she just accepts his "monopoly" over her, they're gonna have great sex...

YAY Sakura's innocence has been protected!!!

In conclusion: Love = "pat pat"

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »