Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 21, 1:00 AM
Oct 2017
Been a fun ride! 8/10
Jan 21, 1:33 AM
Aug 2022
It's been quite the adventure! Let's hope the anime continues and provides us with some more Nazuna greatness in the future. It's been an honor, gents. 🫡
Jan 21, 4:14 AM
Aug 2022
i wish i understand Japanese but i fucking hate kanji, i'll be back later once the English tl drop
Jan 21, 9:37 AM

Oct 2018
I love this manga, I can't help it. Every moment from chapter 1 to 200 has been beautiful, and I loved this last chapter.

It's been an honor <3

Jan 21, 8:08 PM
Nov 2023
this trip is over... it was amazing, i'll miss them 💜
Jan 22, 7:00 AM

Oct 2017
Yep ended with their reunion as expected and that was a very Yofukashi no Uta way of ending things and it's like perfect. Now don't get me wrong I'm one of those guys who wants closed ending but this type of ending sometimes ain't bad at all.

Really enjoyed this a lot and one of my favourite from recent years. Gonna miss this.
MegamiRemJan 29, 1:02 AM
Jan 23, 12:46 PM
Oct 2016
Rafaelwokeuplike said:
i wish i understand Japanese but i fucking hate kanji, i'll be back later once the English tl drop

it dropped on mangadex, I have mixed feelings
Jan 23, 12:53 PM

Dec 2023
10/10 perfect ending

my favorite manga ive read
Jan 23, 1:07 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Ionreallysleep
10/10 perfect ending

my favorite manga ive read
@Ionreallysleep dude nothing happened, how it could be perfect can you explain me???
Jan 23, 1:11 PM
Mar 2021
It doesn’t matter how it could’ve ended there will always be mixed feelings and people saying it was butchered. That’s just how it goes. For me it was good ending for the series 8/10
Jan 23, 1:13 PM

Dec 2023
Reply to KaanAlper
@Ionreallysleep dude nothing happened, how it could be perfect can you explain me???
@KaanAlper its the conclusion its supposed to just be the ending nothing needs to happen the story is already over the ending is just it wrapping up
Jan 23, 1:31 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to KaanAlper
@KaanAlper
KaanAlper said:
dude nothing happened, how it could be perfect can you explain me???

tbh, in a manga like this, where we've seen the thick and thin of these characters, having an ending that lacks energy is perfect. It goes to show that everything is over, and despite that, they are happy and glad of everything that they persevered through. And despite "nothing" happening, you can't deny how much you have to love the development in character between our two main characters. Both of them became people they wouldn't have dreamt of becoming at the beginning of this series. In my opinion, a great way to end a series. Nothing makes me want more or needing less.
Jan 23, 1:34 PM
Feb 2023
This really was our Yofukashi No Uta
Jan 23, 1:35 PM
Feb 2023
That was the best series I read, and I really happy they met at the end
Jan 23, 1:35 PM
Feb 2023
someone knows if there will be epilogue?
Remiro123Jan 23, 1:40 PM
Jan 23, 1:41 PM
Jan 2022
Remiro123 said:

puhahhahahah, i can hear the voice in my mind which says "GoOoOOo... REeaAddD...".
Jan 23, 1:43 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Ionreallysleep
@KaanAlper its the conclusion its supposed to just be the ending nothing needs to happen the story is already over the ending is just it wrapping up
@Ionreallysleep its just :Sad:
Jan 23, 1:44 PM
Feb 2023
KaanAlper said:
Remiro123 said:

puhahhahahah, i can hear the voice in my mind which says "GoOoOOo... REeaAddD...".

You didn't read it yet? GooOoo Readdd
Jan 23, 1:45 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to zkl_
@KaanAlper
KaanAlper said:
dude nothing happened, how it could be perfect can you explain me???

tbh, in a manga like this, where we've seen the thick and thin of these characters, having an ending that lacks energy is perfect. It goes to show that everything is over, and despite that, they are happy and glad of everything that they persevered through. And despite "nothing" happening, you can't deny how much you have to love the development in character between our two main characters. Both of them became people they wouldn't have dreamt of becoming at the beginning of this series. In my opinion, a great way to end a series. Nothing makes me want more or needing less.
@zkl-1 It looks good when you look at it this way. :/
Jan 23, 2:10 PM
A Monster

May 2018
I absolutely loved this manga
"Never Give Up Without A Fight" By Zuko
Jan 23, 2:23 PM
Jan 2021
It was a fun ride.

Goodbye, guys. Don't wander off too late at night.
Jan 23, 2:49 PM
Dec 2022
even if its open ended , I enjoyed the manga.
i hoped for a miracle to happen though with a happy ending as a possibility and an explanation on kou's half vampirism officially in manga which didnt occur to mahiru and why his half vampirism remained a yr later, i hoped this would let it to be a miracle and give us a happy ending

Anyways i enjoyed it, the duo are so chill
Jan 23, 2:51 PM

Jan 2020
It was a fun ride. Not a long one, i really wished for a long one tbh. But hey, i'm happy with the ending, at the very least they met again!

Take care y'all, don't wander at night, you'll never know what might happen, maybe you'll end up flying...
Jan 23, 3:41 PM
Jan 2023
Love win. Great end
Jan 23, 3:45 PM

Mar 2020
Critically its an 8/10 but fuck deep down its a 10/10 for me
oyasumi punpun header | Goodnight punpun, Oyasumi punpun, Cute wallpapers
Jan 23, 4:09 PM
Jan 2015
Gonna miss this one. It's been real.
Jan 23, 4:13 PM

Jan 2018
I am not particularly satisfied, but not really disappointed. Feel like there are several mysteries we'll never learn about now, but it was a fun ride.
Jan 23, 4:32 PM
Oct 2017
I feel a bit empty after that one but it was no doubt a great ride. Seeing "fin" in a series like this hits like a truck.
Nevertheless it was a pleasure!
Jan 23, 4:35 PM
May 2022
i dropped it after like chapter 130. did they end up together? did he turn into vampire? or is he with his schoolmate pal?
Jan 23, 4:38 PM
Jan 2022
Goodbye Yofukashi no Uta, I had a good ride. I think it was a good ending, it left things a little bit open in the end but honestly not that bad. Thanks for the journey :)
My main candies:
My bonus candies:
Jan 23, 4:56 PM
Aug 2020
My first ever manga I've read. Letting it go it's kind of hard, but it can be pretty beautiful to have something that you've cherished in your heart. Thank you Kotoyama for creating a story that makes us laugh and cry, and to everyone. It's been a fun ride.
Jan 23, 4:59 PM
Aug 2021
that was either the most superficial or the most genius simple ending.
what a great run it was.
my only real conflict was the blood bat but oh well...
she loves him, and being half vampire maybe he'll live a lot more next to her.

nice.
Jan 23, 5:15 PM

Mar 2021
Such a cute satisfying ending, It was a fun ride. I’ll miss this manga and all the characters, I enjoyed every chapter. It’s been an honour!╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 5:31 PM
Oct 2020
So it's over. Loved the series and am glad it had a somewhat satisfying ending
Jan 23, 5:35 PM

May 2015
Glad this wasn't a completely bitter ending lol. Really gonna miss Nazuna man.

Jan 23, 6:00 PM
Feb 2022
i dont think it is an open ending. He became stronger and able to control her and stay by her side, and she probably will do what her mother did, show her true love and not take blood from him at least with the bite technique 😅 and maybe because he still got hes half vampire powers controled. just maybe he could live up forever with her, or his aging will turn up slow. idk, but gotta say good manga and overall. :)
Jan 23, 6:19 PM
Jan 2021
I was getting nervous around chapter 199 but suffice to say that the years of my life I spent reading this weekly were worth it. This manga isn't gonna be everyone's thing but if you like the atmosphere of walking alone at night you should give it a try and see if you enjoy it.
Jan 23, 6:25 PM

Apr 2020
Ok, that wasn't bad. I feel some stuff was left unanswered, but overall I'm satisfied.
Jan 23, 6:45 PM

Sep 2008
My mind thinks it was awful shit...yet my heart is at peace what a weird feeling, I enjoyed too much the beginning to hate on the end, so ill just leave it in that it was "a pretty good read"
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 23, 7:36 PM

Jun 2012
What a fun ride, so sad there'll be no more. It's been forever since I really liked a romcom manga(this and Tonikaku) in these last 4 years. Will definitely keep this mangaka on the radar for any possible new works or a sequel I wish.
Jan 23, 7:56 PM
Apr 2022
Pretty solid ending. I don’t know, it kinda feels like there’s going to be a continuation. If not…this ending is pretty good. It feels good at the moment, anyways. It just will always feel empty because I really loved this series and well, it’s gone now. It’s understandable it’ll feel underwhelming somehow. Still, the ending is pretty cute and fits the vibe of the story well.
Jan 23, 8:46 PM

Nov 2013
So God damn happy! I knew it would happen after the reveal he still had his vampire powers last chapter, I knew for a fact Kou wouldn't sit around and accept Nazuna running away, but I still started crying when Kou turned up.

The last three panels really got me, they're still loveable dorks right until the end.

Jan 23, 8:50 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to 001Fan
i dont think it is an open ending. He became stronger and able to control her and stay by her side, and she probably will do what her mother did, show her true love and not take blood from him at least with the bite technique 😅 and maybe because he still got hes half vampire powers controled. just maybe he could live up forever with her, or his aging will turn up slow. idk, but gotta say good manga and overall. :)
@001Fan Well unlike Nazuna's mom they actually have a large friend group who can openly support them, especially Kabura who views Nazuna similarly to a daughter or niece and can easily provide her with blood bags of Kou's.

Jan 23, 8:55 PM

Nov 2017
pretty great ending in my opinion, nothing coming outta nowhere . it's just things finished and they are all happy with what they have. 9/10
Jan 23, 9:10 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to MyNameIsOClock
Rafaelwokeuplike said:

it dropped on mangadex, I have mixed feelings
@MyNameIsOClock ay thanks for telling, i've read it.

aight let's begin

The ending feels meh to be honest, it's cool blabla the couple kinda get back together but just implicitly, i've been consuming fictional romance made from japanese author my whole life and why the fuck they love doing shit like this but hey i still can find myself to tolerate it at certain extent i guess.

And still in the end, kotoyoma didn't fucking explain like how did vampire die and why did they die when they fell in love with a human? kiku herself said she would've died anyway in one way or another and she just merely chose mahiru as her last companion her death cause wasn't really solely because of "Falling in love with mahiru who was a human at the time". Haru's death was also could be because of maternal mortality and again not solely because of "falling in love with a human" and there wasn't a single hint of what kind of human is nazuna's dad

in the conclusion, kotoyama didn't make shit clear and relied upon ambiguity and it pissed me off a little bit but i can still bring myself to appreciate the ending as it didn't went into complete forced sad ending and instead brought our love birds back, well kinda.

strong 7 but it's hard to give this an 8, it's one of those manga that i've been following since day 1 and i rarely do that and it's been a fun ride.
i'll definitely miss nazuna, and of course the undisputed best girl Akira.
Jan 23, 9:18 PM
Oct 2022
The first time I decided I'll start reading manga, and the first time I chose to keep up with it weekly... it just had to go ahead and be a series I loved. Sure, I've read other manga's after I started this one, but none of them came close to this one. Kotoyama managed not to drop a single bad chapter throughout the entire series, and I appreciate that. Sure, there're some things I would've liked differently regarding Kou and Nazuna, and with that ending, but overall, a masterpiece of a series. Now it's gonna be hard to find a series like this one, or even as great as this one was, but unfortunately, if we can't have a season 2 of the anime, I'll just have to reread this one and eventually find another series to read :\ Thank u for all your hard work Kotoyama, and can't wait for your next series. 12/10
Jan 23, 9:19 PM
Jul 2018
I will miss Nazuna and Kou 😭
Jan 23, 9:19 PM
Dec 2021
Well, it ended now.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jan 23, 10:13 PM
Aug 2021
Man what a nice ending, nothing flashy no big moments, just them enjoying there time ever and after, after all that happened this feels like a very good conclusion...
Ko and Nazuna will continue there game of tag and us should not wander late at night, see you guys in other series if wind carries us
Jan 23, 10:16 PM
Aug 2021
Kyubi4 said:
i dropped it after like chapter 130. did they end up together? did he turn into vampire? or is he with his schoolmate pal?

spoiler ⚠️
No he didn't turn into a vampire but he is in a half vampire state, they do love each other the feeling is mutual but they are not living together or something, it's Nazuna running and Ko chasing after her, that's the ending yeah
it was a good read tho I would recommend you to pick it up again
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 182 Discussion

japieer - Aug 15, 2023

16 by RayFantasian »»
Yesterday, 4:28 AM

» chapter count not showing

oogaboogascary - Jan 25

5 by YosuXD »»
Mar 17, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 197 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 26, 2023

19 by RioFS »»
Feb 19, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 129 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jun 30, 2022

7 by Syureria »»
Jan 29, 5:56 AM

» great ending but need answer for some question

Kanashito - Jan 25

6 by Luviatan »»
Jan 27, 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.