Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 19, 11:58 PM

Mar 2013
I'd like to know from the readers if there's currently a similar premise like this one? Preferably, the manga is currently being published.

i.e. The guy is transferred to an otome game and his character is either a supporting one or simply a mob character that has no significant role in the main story. (In short, Villager/Mob character Wants to Save the Villainess/etc.)

Thanks in advance.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 20, 12:06 AM
May 2020
the only one I can think of is this
https://myanimelist.net/manga/132424
Jan 20, 12:28 AM

Mar 2021
Villainess level 99 is kinda similar, but english translatoons stop after chapter 16 or something. But its a fun read!!
Jan 20, 12:33 AM

Mar 2013
Xelaphobia said:
the only one I can think of is this
https://myanimelist.net/manga/132424

I definitely read this before and already completed the manga even if the LN is still ongoing. I remembered reading a message board where the author stopped the manga adaptation but I don't know when they will create a sequel for it. It was overall satisfying. 😍🥰

@V1P3R0P I definitely would like to read it but since the anime adaptation is here, I am more or less inclined to read it for some reason... 😖
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 10, 10:35 AM

Jan 2023
I don't know if you read webtoons or not, but you can give The Greatest Estate Developer a try.
It has a similar premise where the MC is reincarnated as a side character who is supposed to die early on, but there is no romance in it (at least for the MC).

Feb 10, 10:49 AM

Mar 2013
PeepdeeP09 said:
I don't know if you read webtoons or not, but you can give The Greatest Estate Developer a try.
It has a similar premise where the MC is reincarnated as a side character who is supposed to die early on, but there is no romance in it (at least for the MC).

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Unfortunately, I don't really read webtoons as much as I read manga. However, I can check it out if I am able to, no guarantees though.
But still, just the thought counts. Thanks again.
Mar 14, 11:57 PM
Jun 2013
If you are fine with Yuri then this one
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_in_Love_with_the_Villainess
Maybe? if your main criteria is the protagonist saving a "Villainess."

There is also this one webtoon
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series/xyk7oe4/the-antagonist-s-pet
where the protagonist tries to save the "Villainess" while also hating the "male main character," as the "male main character" is a completely unlikable man-child, and the protagonist wants to the "male main character" to get the "bad ending" route.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Chapter 64 Discussion

Jesse-kun - May 9

0 by Jesse-kun »»
May 9, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Chapter 63 Discussion

Penguinu - Apr 20

1 by PeepdeeP09 »»
Apr 23, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Chapter 52 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Mar 10, 2023

4 by greed2 »»
Mar 14, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Chapter 62 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 25

2 by PeepdeeP09 »»
Feb 26, 1:28 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Chapter 51 Discussion

Penguinu - Feb 14, 2023

10 by greed2 »»
Feb 14, 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.