Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 2, 2010 7:24 AM

We feel that introducing yourself is an important part of being in a club! It makes you more active and people get to know more about you! Who knows you may make some new friends!

Information:
  • Name/Nickname
  • Top Favorite Tales(they don't have to be anime/manga)
  • Why you joined the club
  • What kind of things you'd like to see go on here

Jun 2, 2010 7:36 AM

Name: iNOv3rMyH3aD
Nicknames: Savvy In-chan
Top Favorite Tales: Little Red Riding Hood, Alice in Wonderland, Anastasia/Baba Yaga

Why hello there, I'm the creator of the club, please feel free to ask me any questions, or request something for the club!

Jun 2, 2010 8:03 AM

Name : sasohina
Nickname : Hina-chan / Hina-tan
Top Favourite Tales : Alice in Wonderland and Princess Mononoke.

Hmm I joined this club because ..
1. I was invited by In-chan.
2. I thought the club had a great idea and immediately liked it. ^^

Jun 2, 2010 8:42 AM

* Name/Nickname : Yoruichi/none
* Top Favorite Tales(they don't have to be anime/manga) alice in wonderland
* Why you joined the club: i was invited by in-chan :D
* What kind of things you'd like to see go on here: polls r always nice/games..maybe?

Jun 2, 2010 12:58 PM

• Name/Nickname : Trixcy
  • Top Favorite Tales(they don't have to be anime/manga) : Alice in Wonderland, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Sleeping Beauty and Swan Princess. Manga, I really like Ludwig, Count D and Fairy Cube. Bride of the Water God.
  • Why you joined the club: Because it's about fairytales~
  • What kind of things you'd like to see go on here: Just a lot of fun things to keep people active, polls, contests, classic-fairytales stuff, etc.
Ligre Tempesta di Cielo Grave of Maria

Jun 2, 2010 9:46 PM

• Name: MidnightSky; Nickname: Middy-Chan,Middy-San,Midori,Midori-san,Mid-san/chan
  • Top Favorite Tales(they don't have to be anime/manga): Alice in Wonderland, Pandora Hearts
  • Why you joined the club: It looked Interesting to me...so I decided to join.
  • What kind of things you'd like to see go on here: Fun Stuff where get to use our imagination running up as long as it can!~
  •  
    Jun 8, 2010 8:17 AM

Name/Nickname: AnyAnimePrincess ( real name: Faye)

Top Favorite Tales: My favourites would have to be the little mermaid, cinderella, Aladdin and the hunchback of notre dame (don't know is some of them are fairy tales :S)

Why you joined the club: I got an invite and thought this would be a nice club to join because I love fairy tales :D

What kind of things you'd like to see go on here: ermm member cards are good, games and anything really :P

Thanks for the invite ;)

Jun 8, 2010 8:05 PM
    Name/Nickname: well my username is worthy_of_love, and that's the meaning of my real name Amanda. A couple friends call me Mandy from when we were little, and a couple call me Kat from my old online alias back in the day. But you can call me Amanda :]

Top Favorite Tales(they don't have to be anime/manga): Oh gosh...Can I say I love them all? Because I really do. Swan Princess, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Spice & Wolf, anything by Hayao Miyazaki, the Little Mermaid, that one umm...it's about a girl and all of her brothers are turned into swans because of this witch/step mother, Cinderella, Anastasia, ...does Sinbad count? My favorite fairy tails are usually the ones with happy endings. I'd just like to believe that we can all have a happily ever after :]

Why you joined the club: Because I love fairy tails x3 And it looked cool. I loved the two pictures on the main page :]

What kind of things you'd like to see go on here: Hmm...member cards? Haha, I'm not sure.
    Modified by ShyLonelyCat, Jun 8, 2010 8:10 PM