Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kaidan Restaurant Episode 21 Discussion

Jun 1, 2010 6:14 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It would be nice to see the form of the ghosts instead of just the hands all the time, I didn't think those hands could pull the victims through the wall :) The second half wasn't as good, it would be great to just have the ghost hands in the whole episode actually :D

Jul 28, 2010 7:47 PM

I thought Reiko's delayed scream was kind of funny. Also, I think it is amusing how Reiko never believes in the supernatural episode after episode, despite constantly seeing proof it exists.

Are all Japanese schools always unlocked? In this anime and in several others, students have gone around the school after hours or even at like midnight. Is anyone allowed in the schools at any time?

Anyways, I thought the first half was pretty creepy. Especially how the arm was still around at the end. The Main Course was all right, but I liked the end. The parents must have been surprised the story was true.

Jul 29, 2010 3:40 PM

If my school had such a thing I would transfer in a heart beat. I guess Yuma had forgotten what happened to him in the previous episodes, I think forgotten lesson should be relearned -_-

I love the ending the expression on their faces when they saw that old woman was precious.

So Kaidan Restaurant got a movie, nice/

Aug 1, 2010 7:27 PM

I'd definitely transfer too.
Anko's family is so cute.