Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ayatsuri Sakon Episode 26 Discussion

May 31, 2010 8:51 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
End of last arc and end of show.

Solid story to end the series with. Ayano was not my first choice for the culprit, but I did start to catch on when I noticed she had no trouble with the lights (as Sakon pointed out himself). And of course when we see her praying at the abandoned Suou house, that obviously gave us the motive and sealed the deal. But yeah, kind of surprising.

I'm sorry this show is over and never got another season or anything. It was a fun murder mystery. Not a mold-breaking show or anything, but so what? It's entertainment.

Jun 9, 2013 6:16 AM

I feel like 26 episodes weren't nearly enough...
Life gave me lemons, but I don't like lemonade - so I juggle.

Oct 26, 2014 5:42 AM

T_T I need another anime like this. This episode almost got me teary, if they didn't rush the last part. Sakon recovered so fast after a few speeches from that other girl.

Over the course of the series, multiple times did I wondered if Ukon is just an act of ventriloquism, because he is just too real. It's somewhat sad if he's just a puppet.

Overall, the story and characters are decent, the mystery is often weak, but sometimes I feel as hiding the culprit is not one of the writer's aim, instead they use the time span to give more exposition to the culprits, letting us know their reason for doing what they did. Some of the cases are rushed because of the limited time frame (3-4 episodes per case), which resulted in it not able to bring out much emotion from me, but they had great concept, few of them are somewhat heartbreaking.

What I like the most is probably the soundtracks including the OP and ED, they fit the series, enhance the watching experience by few fold.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Jul 27, 2015 1:56 AM
I loved the series! The theme (puppets), the music, the characters, script, everything was so.. good. I'm pretty sure this is underrated as a mystery anime. Hoping people would notice its beauty.

Apr 7, 8:43 AM

And it's over, ok atmosphere but the mystery didn't do very well.
Some were dramatic but the culprits were too easy to figure out.