Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Poll: Who is Ayumi's best partner?

May 31, 2010 2:29 PM

Hey Ayumi's Lovers! :)

This is the first poll of the club! I wonder who is the person you most like to see next to Ayu! :3

For me, Nomiya-san is the best partner for Ayu! They are so cute together. *-* However, I like the friendship between Ayumi and Morita too! Just as I like the friendship between her and Hagu! But... Nomiya-san is the person who I love see next to her!

And you? Give your opinion! ;D
Modified by SaraHayasaka, May 31, 2010 2:33 PM

May 31, 2010 4:36 PM

I would have liked to see Ayu x Mayama come true. It was my fav pairing, except it never happened :D

If I have to take the story into account, I'd also go with Ayu x Nomiya as he really cared about her (at least that's what I remember).

I'm curious to see who will answer Leader as Ayu best partner ... :')

May 31, 2010 5:24 PM

Same as geoff, pretty much. ^^

May 31, 2010 5:33 PM

The reason why I began to like Ayu is beacause of the same love story which I had to go through. Although I just love the way Nomiya cares about her, in the end I really hoped that Mayama would had noticed her X3

May 31, 2010 6:31 PM

I think what makes the story between Ayumi and Mayama captivating is the fact that it is an unrequited love. Her feelings are so sincere... It's impossible you don't love Ayumi's history.

But when Nomiya-san appears and begins to care about Ayu ... is absolutely adorable. "Nothing like a new love to forget the old", isn't it?! And as Mayama not see her more than a friend, Nomiya-san is the one who can make her forget it. And it's so cute how Ayumi reacts in front of Nomiya-san... Oh my~ I really love Nomiya-san and Ayu.

(Just my opinion complementing. :3)

May 31, 2010 6:38 PM

I'm going to have to say Nomiya, I love him, I love her, and thus they should love eachother!
I won't be fooled by a mere 3-d girl!!!

May 31, 2010 9:12 PM

geoff said:
I'm curious to see who will answer Leader as Ayu best partner ... :')

LOL XD

Jun 1, 2010 6:44 PM

Takumi Mayama

Jun 2, 2010 2:04 AM
I though Ayu and Mayama made the best couple.
But alas it was not to be.
Hence the beauty of Honey and Clover

Jun 2, 2010 7:44 AM

nomiya....because he loved her
at first i was for mayama but there was no romance ever between them, only from ayus side

Jun 4, 2010 4:35 PM

Morita! It's weird, I know, but I would love if their friendship developed into something deeper, since it's so cute.

Jun 11, 2010 9:14 AM
Nomiya...They're too cute together^^

Jun 23, 2010 12:42 AM
SaraHayasaka said:
I think what makes the story between Ayumi and Mayama captivating is the fact that it is an unrequited love. Her feelings are so sincere... It's impossible you don't love Ayumi's history.

But when Nomiya-san appears and begins to care about Ayu ... is absolutely adorable. "Nothing like a new love to forget the old", isn't it?! And as Mayama not see her more than a friend, Nomiya-san is the one who can make her forget it. And it's so cute how Ayumi reacts in front of Nomiya-san... Oh my~ I really love Nomiya-san and Ayu.

Completely agree!

Of course Nomiya-san!

I was irritated with relations between Ayumi and Mayama, therefore I was very happy, when there was Nomiya. I can infinitely reconsider series in which there is Nomiya. He my ray of light)) He will help her to heal sincere wounds!

--

Forgive for awful English, I write by means of the online translator...

Jul 31, 2010 9:48 AM

I always thought Mayama and Ayu would be nice, but if they ever did get together, it would defeat the purpose of her part in the story. The whole point of her unrequited love is that even though she's been suffering from it for years and still hoping for Mayama to come around, some people just aren't meant to be together. She has to accept that at some point, but stubbornly avoids doing so. I think if Mayama had eventually come to see her as a potential romantic partner, it would have been too awkward and forced to be genuine, like the rest of the story is.

By the same train of thought, Nomiya would have been adorable with Ayu as well, and I was always rooting for him ;_; <3 but again, I see why they couldn't have been together: because Ayu was still pining for Mayama. Their relationship wouldn't have come across as genuine either, because Ayu's strong character was already established and she wouldn't have made such an abrupt change in affections. Nomiya's presence was essential in exposing Ayu's flaw: she couldn't see what was right in front of her, when faced with the same sort of love triangle that Mayama had been. Nomiya's interaction with her was really sweet, though!!

Oct 23, 2010 1:28 PM

Nomiya, of course. He really loved her and this could be a beautiful romance. So far, I cannot accept the fact that their common thread has not been developed. I counted on it, even very much. I can't forgive Mrs. Umino that left it in such an unfinished trim ;____;

Oct 23, 2010 1:28 PM

Nomiya, of course. He really loved her and this could be a beautiful romance. So far, I cannot accept the fact that their common thread has not been developed. I counted on it, even very much. I can't forgive Mrs. Umino that left it in such an unfinished trim ;____;

Aug 7, 2012 4:28 PM

I voted for Other? Reason? Because I'd like to see me next to Ayu! It's only fair!