Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 14, 2010 1:31 PM

May 2010
Lucjan said:
IndraEMC said:
KEY always making SAD Ending, remember AIR TV and CLANNAD ?

i think Angel Beast also sad ending too

Neither Clannad nor Clannad After Story had a sad ending.

Absolutely, a perfect ending for Clannad AS!
Jun 14, 2010 6:46 PM

Oct 2009
Shinichi- said:
Lucjan said:
IndraEMC said:
KEY always making SAD Ending, remember AIR TV and CLANNAD ?

i think Angel Beast also sad ending too

Neither Clannad nor Clannad After Story had a sad ending.

Absolutely, a perfect ending for Clannad AS!

Haha, I would have preferred that Clannad AS would have ended at episode 21 with a different follow up in episode 22. But I still liked the ending a lot.

Jun 14, 2010 6:52 PM

Sep 2008
DBailey635 said:
None of them are actually dead... they are all in coma's as a result of serious injury or ill health. The world they see is a computer simulation fed into their brains in order to maintain their neural pathways and to try and revive them.
If that is the case, then this anime will become an instant favourite for me.
Jun 14, 2010 6:59 PM
Jan 2010
This is taken from Mazui's site and I think this will happen aswell tbh. This is from EP 10: Why did Hinata talk to Yui about marriage like they would be not only living again, but living again their old lives. And they sound a little like they won't remember much from this world. This makes me remember people talking about them being not dead, but in coma or so.

Does anyone else beside me wonders why nobody new came to this world since Otonasi did?
Jun 14, 2010 7:13 PM
Jun 2010
here's another question:

Have they ever explained why Otanasi didn't remember anything when he was "alive" ?

Jun 15, 2010 6:41 PM

Sep 2009
Cliffhanger? It's gotta have at least some sort of consistency.
Jun 15, 2010 10:33 PM

Nov 2007
They all die.

They're all really AI's

Aliens

banana
Jun 17, 2010 8:11 AM

Jun 2010
If they're not making a Season 2, Angel Beats! will sure as hell end dramatically.
Jun 17, 2010 11:07 PM

Sep 2008
PseudoJordan said:
Cliffhanger? It's gotta have at least some sort of consistency.
Oh I lol'd
Jun 18, 2010 8:51 AM

Jun 2009
We never get the "hard evidence" of them being dead, the closest will have to be Otonashi, but even so, we can't tell if he's really dead.

I don't think any of them are dead, well, I believe they did till Yuri didn't tell Otonashi how she died, which raise my suspicion, and another 9 episode past with 0 hard "true death" evidence.

5layer said:
DBailey635 said:
None of them are actually dead... they are all in coma's as a result of serious injury or ill health. The world they see is a computer simulation fed into their brains in order to maintain their neural pathways and to try and revive them.

Mine too ^_^. I got a feeling maybe the Muscular glasses guy died while comatose, thus resulting in NPC or something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2010 9:30 AM
Jul 2009
serrisflame said:
I bet .......

...but thats just me.

sounds about right XD
let's hope that doesn't happen though
Jun 24, 2010 7:36 AM
Nov 2009
its going to be epic troll because starting off from the end of episode 12 yuri will wake up realize it was all dream, they are actually her friends in real life and she was in a coma or something.

well after this she tells otonashi and he goes no way lol lets go to the beach

-queue beach fanservice episode

honestly IF it does end up like this i will eat my monitor
Jun 24, 2010 8:12 AM

May 2009
I think that we will find out Kanade's past somehow (or at least part of it) and Otonashi will make a bunch of people disappear at once somehow. We will find out that if you disappear that are given a 2nd chance, more of less. Otherwise there would be thousands of new people at the school hour. Then he will wake up from a coma of sorts. It never talks about time the entire series, so I think that Otonashi may be a few years or so behind everyone and he remembers what happened to him while most of the others don't. He decides to find everyone and fix the day they died, and in the last moments of the series we see him in front of Yuri's mailbox or something. Thus he fulfills his wish while he is alive to save the people he cares about most.
Jun 24, 2010 1:03 PM

Nov 2009
My thoughts: The programmer who made angel player will turn back from an NPC to a human, it will turn out that kanade was the one he was waiting for, and then everyone will leave the world and graduate, and the world will reset.Also, the angel player will get deleted, and in the next reincarnation, hinata will meet yui and they will marry, and otonashi will meet yuri, and the next incarnation of his sister...
All of this is a wild guess i just made up...
Jun 24, 2010 9:05 PM

Nov 2007
AirStyles said:
We never get the "hard evidence" of them being dead, the closest will have to be Otonashi, but even so, we can't tell if he's really dead.

I don't think any of them are dead, well, I believe they did till Yuri didn't tell Otonashi how she died, which raise my suspicion, and another 9 episode past with 0 hard "true death" evidence.

5layer said:
DBailey635 said:

Mine too ^_^. I got a feeling maybe the Muscular glasses guy died while comatose, thus resulting in NPC or something.

i really do hope they're all comatose as well. this would become an instant #2 anime! (#1 is Clannad AS)

banana
Jun 24, 2010 10:40 PM

Aug 2008
Shinichi- said:
Make it simple, Tenshi and Otonashi helps the whole SSS disappear, Yuri last since she's bitchy dun wanna tell how she died!! Well, at last, Tenshi will disappear since Otonashi will help her and that was her wish to begin with, Otonashi will disappear after Tenshi, it was also his wish to help everyone disappear, basically, they wake up from coma or something, then at IRL, they meet each other but this time, normally and no magic bro

I believe the same stuff... Everyone's in coma
Jun 25, 2010 6:48 PM

May 2010
Jun 26, 2010 3:09 AM

Apr 2010
ducklare-kun said:

Nah, that'll never happen. Stupid.

:P

CMU
Jun 26, 2010 7:22 AM

Jan 2010
clannad4ever said:

yeah i'm guessing that

man how close could i be O.o,i knew it...the title spoiled something,only i couldn't make the exact connection :)
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jun 26, 2010 12:47 PM

May 2010
clannad4ever said:
clannad4ever said:

yeah i'm guessing that

man how close could i be O.o,i knew it...the title spoiled something,only i couldn't make the exact connection :)

Well, since it was actually the other way around, wouldn't that mean that you couldn't be more wrong?:P
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
Yesterday, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 21, 2010

388 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - May 14, 2010

538 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.