you are:
your powers:
weapons:
bio:
picture:

May 28, 2010 3:10 PM

Name: Kit Mori
you are: Vampire/ human
your powers: talks to certain animals and sometimes during cold days my breath makes people have feelings of lust.
weapons: none. I don't fight.
bio: Comes from a long line of vampires, when my vampire father fell in love with a human woman, I was the result. She ran away when she found out and was killed after I was born by another vampire right in front of my father's eyes. the clan took pity on my father for our loss so they disregarded the fact that I was half human. And more recently my aunts have been trying to find a way to bottle my lust breath so they could seduce other richer vampires. I have lived with them and my father my entire life, the only difference is I am slower, not as strong, less violent and I don't feel the need to drink blood as often.
picture:
Modified by aurion, May 28, 2010 5:10 PM

May 28, 2010 3:11 PM

Name: Ichi
you are: vampire fox
your powers: charming ppl n doing bad stuff. xD
weapons: fangs n shotgun
bio: can be shy around new ppl but likes to suck ppls blood
picture:

May 28, 2010 3:15 PM

Name: Nana
you are: human
your powers: control everything
weapons: none
bio: Created to destory everything but wont because she loves and want everything to stay
picture:

May 28, 2010 3:21 PM

approve all

May 28, 2010 4:00 PM

Name: Miyuki
you are: Shape shifter/ Human...
your powers:uh ..shape shift??? and i control fire and lightning
weapons: none in particular
bio: Lived a normal life until people found out of my "unnatural" abilities. After that was cast out of my village and left on my own. Can have sudden mood swings but is most of the time shy and quiet.
picture:
"I love humans! I love them! I love them all sooo much!"

May 28, 2010 4:01 PM

Name: Life(Bad) - Sweet(good)
you are: Witch
your powers: Earth, hypnotism, lust, teleportation
weapons: Sword, staff, broomstick
bio: I was born a good witch but as i grew older my personality began to split.My family abandend me at the age of 4 so i grew up on my own and it is very diffucult for me to open up to ppl, so im usualy a cold shell but always acting lyke i am happy untell my personality changes to my "other side"
picture:
Modified by dark_seducer, May 28, 2010 9:06 PM

May 28, 2010 4:34 PM

Name: Szec
you are: Demon
your powers: Wind, space (can teleport self or anything he wants, distort space to make himself invisible), can scream at a really really high frequency that will make someone immediately stop anything and drop on the ground and make them bleed from their ears, nose, and mouth
bio: Became insane/crazy and killed everyone he knew at a young age. You can tell he's insane by looking at his eyes (pupils of the insane)
picture/weapons:

May 28, 2010 4:35 PM

approved

May 28, 2010 4:52 PM

Name:tenshi
you are:ancient demon lord
your powers:reality can alter things to suit his desires create or destroy anything
weapons:sword and twin guns
bio:lives since the beginning of time wont open up to anybody some say he has sealed his heart away forever after losing somebody precious he will simply play with others for fun
picture:

May 28, 2010 5:00 PM

Name: Sebastian MIchaelis
your powers: Manipulation of the darkness, able to complete any task with ease
weapons: none
bio: A demon who feeds on the souls of humans who are bound by his faustian contract.
picture:
tea.....anyone

May 28, 2010 5:03 PM

approved

May 28, 2010 6:17 PM

Name: Pierce
You are: A Shinigami.
Your powers: The job of a Death God (ask me if you want details).
Weapons: Death sythe.
Bio: She has been trained by the past shinigami, who has taught her how to mask every one of her emotions when on a job to take anothers life. Is short and 'cute' as some people rudely refer to her as, but she is actually a cunning girl with a harsh realistic picture of the world.
Picture:

May 28, 2010 6:53 PM

Name:Elizabeth
you are:Vampire
your powers:Speed, manipulation, flight
weapons:My fangs and strength
bio:Was turned into a vampire by my lover, and killed him afterwards, for doing so, now I roam the earth with no end, and have become heartless and emotionless as time passes by, looking for amusement from the suffering of others.
picture:
Click it! :D

May 28, 2010 8:57 PM

approved ^ ^

May 29, 2010 1:31 AM

Name: Shigeru Vu
you are: Angel
your powers: Healing powers,can make and control ice,can change weather
weapons: Cross
bio: Shigeru is angel who was just interrested in human world so he started live there.He is really kind and want help to anyone who need it.
picture: http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/Miriahungary/anime/1203017341936250108.jpg
Whats falling from sky is not rain, but tears.
----------------------------------------------------
Everyone laushing to one because he is different,
One laughing to everyone because their all same.

May 29, 2010 11:05 AM

approved

May 29, 2010 1:39 PM

Name: Anemy Soyer
you are: Vampire/wolf hybrid
your powers: controls the element Ice
weapons: Bows and arrows
bio: was abandoned at birth and dowsnt know whe her parents are. She wanders from place to place looking for something but not sure what.
picture: (Vampire)

(Wolf)
Modified by Anemy, Jun 2, 2010 8:29 AM

May 29, 2010 10:03 PM

approved

May 30, 2010 4:51 AM

Name: Yue Yan(most people call her Yan)
you are: kitsune youkai
your powers: hoshi no tama, illusion, can pass through walls, float, and has a second persona that has unbelievable strength and 'death glare' (can explain details if you want)
weapons: special 'wooden' kendo sword that has cast iron interior
bio: long ago she was passing by a spirit dying that didnt want to pass on. so she let him overtake her and now she has a second persona that is a guy. deadpan expression, softspoken, yet does talk regularly. is bluntly honest to everyone except herself. likes to collect cute accessories, but is sad that they dont suit her. so when she forms a bond with someone, she gives them one of her accessories.
picture:

second persona:
Modified by yukinothekoneko, May 30, 2010 4:57 AM

"'Up is down'? Well thats maddeningly unhelpful."- Captain Jack Sparrow

May 30, 2010 6:34 AM

Name: Amelia Hess
You are: Half-vampire, vampire hunter.
Your powers: Flight, healing vision
Weapons: Crossbow
Bio: Around 90 years old, travels around and hunts down vampires.
Picture:

^^ MY WEBCOMIC, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! ^^

May 31, 2010 8:54 AM

Name: Sen Rema
you are: Wolfdemon/Black&White mage
your powers: control of the elementals, and sharp sences
weapons: sword, and claws.
bio: has a short temper, loves a fight, doesn't say much unless feeling like it. hate those who pick on the weak, was born into a wealthy family rich, but then they saw something odd. she had wolf ears and 2 tails, they thought it was just an illness. although when they found out she was a wolf demon brought by a curse that a witch had pour on them, at the age of 4 they had put her into a forest and left her there.
picture:
Mage:

Wolfdemon:

Jun 1, 2010 8:09 AM

Name: Mel
You are: Vampire
Weapons: scythe
Powers: electricity
Bio: unknown
Picture:
Modified by AaYa, Jul 12, 2010 3:45 AM

Jun 4, 2010 12:18 AM

Name: Khrono XIII
Angel form: Blood

you are: Werewolf/Dark Angel

your powers: Wolf: enhanced senses/ enhanced physical abilities
Angel: domain control, complete control over a 7ft. by 8 ft. by 2 ft. area

weapons: fists

bio: abandoned kid that was cast out from his old life.travels with a rucksack traveling the world hoping to be a world class astronomer.looks like a small child at 5' 4" and 110 lbs but is truly 17 years old. Is cheerful and always on the go for a new observation spot. loves talking to people, being a tourist, sleeping, and eating. dislikes people with low self esteem and cities (cant see the stars). Past: to be discovered (its like a game were you get relationship points XD)

picture:
Modified by FuriKuri, Jun 4, 2010 12:21 AM

A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body

Jun 5, 2010 12:31 AM

Name: Leena
Race: angel/vampire
Personality :Friendly, some what outgoing when necessary, observant, and has a bit of a temp
Power: Shadow and healing
Allows her to meld with shadows, control shadows, become shadows, and uses shadows in concussive energy blasts. She can create false shadows and shroud someone in shadows to block their vision and senses. creates object from shadow energy. also can heal body but has not master how to heal another
Weapon: 2 Daggers
Short Bio: She is part of an important royal family from Russia. She is shy at first, most of the time she is mild but if you aggravate her watch out. she is extremely deadly with her daggers and has been a student of a dojo in her homeland since she could pick up a dagger. She will kill anyone who threatens the people she cares for.

Looks/Pic:
Modified by LovSA7126, Jun 12, 2010 8:59 AM

~SHADOW MASTER~

Jun 7, 2010 5:25 PM

All Approved!!

Jun 8, 2010 5:33 PM

Name:Hana
you are: a human?
your powers: controls water
weapons: water sword
bio:not known
picture: not yet.

Jun 11, 2010 2:31 PM

name: Alexiel
powers: earth manipulation
weapons: katana
bio: unknown
picture:

Jan 17, 2011 8:20 PM
Name: Youichi Yagami
You are: Demon-Slayer/Partial Demon
Your powers: The ability to manipulate time, allowing him his unmatched speed and quickness.
Your Weapons: His Cursed-Dual Katanas: Fear and Chaos
Bio: His mother was a human who fell in love with a demon(his father). His father was hunted down by old enemies and killed before Youichi. His mother too was murdered before the boy's eyes. Forcing his repressed powers to unleash, showing his true demon form. Within his rage he took his father's cursed swords and slain those that killed his parents. Since that day 10 years has passed, and since then he swore to wander the world and help rid villages, towns, cities of demons.
Picture: http://www.theotaku.com/wallpapers/download/210435/1024-by-768

Jan 19, 2011 1:44 PM

All Approved!!!!!!!!!

Feb 6, 2011 3:04 AM

Name:Chloe
You are:Dragon
Your powers:Fire,can control time.
Weapons:Talons,Tail.
Bio:Her parents were killed when She was very young.After her parents were killed,She Killed The murderers of her parents.She Then flew to safety in the mountains.Ever since her parents death,She Has always hated Humans.
Picture:Forum Picture

May 31, 2013 8:17 AM

Name:Angel
You are: fallen Goddess
weapon:evil bonkai
Bio: once a servent to the heavens then pushed from heavens clouds and is not forcused to destroy the cast away spirits from earth in order to return to the gods
picture:unknown