Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2010 2:35 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I knew that something was suspicious about Seth and she quite surprised me at the end. Activating her Crusnik powers was awesome.
The story is now progressing well I think, one of the most interesting episodes was this so far~~
sayamiJul 18, 2013 2:52 PM
May 28, 2010 4:12 PM

Feb 2010
Best episode so far forsure. I wanna hear more about Seth and Abel's past and more about Cain... hopefully there's a good backstory ep coming up... there's not alot of episodes left :(
Aug 30, 2011 5:15 PM
Oct 2010
OOOOOOOOO COOOOOLLLLL, coolest episode so far
Colonel Mustang is dead sexy....In a mini skirt <3
Sep 4, 2011 9:03 PM

Dec 2009
This is one of the few episodes of an anime to genuinely blow my mind, god damn.
Jan 26, 2013 4:13 AM

Jan 2012
AWESOME. The Empress is a Crusnik. One of the best episode so far.

Apr 26, 2013 4:44 PM

Jan 2013
Wow I was actually surprised, Abel not only knew the Empress but he is her brother, they are siblings. Other than that seems that my spoiler was actually a spoiler 2episodes ago.
Quoting myself from episode 17:
ao_no_exo said:
Spoiler, might be actual spoiler.

Also seems that the similarity to Trigun continues, even though it's different. It has multiple similarities.
Jan 28, 2014 4:45 PM

Apr 2012
After Seth took care of some killers after Esther (ep 17) it was clear she was overpowered, but I would have never thought she was a Crushnik. And neither that she was the sister of Abel. Maybe not the best episode, but it had a nice balance of action and twists, and Seth's Crushnik form was nice. Looks like the big bad guy is another of their siblings (Crushnik 01?).

ao_no_exo said:
Wow I was actually surprised, Abel not only knew the Empress but he is her brother, they are siblings. Other than that seems that my spoiler was actually a spoiler 2episodes ago.
Quoting myself from episode 17:
ao_no_exo said:
Spoiler, might be actual spoiler.
There were other hints before that. In episode 11, when Astaroshe does her report, you see the lower part of the Impress face (that includes a haircut of black hair) and hear her voice. So in episode 15, when you see the blonde doppelganger whom Abel doesn't recognize, you know something is off.
EratiKFeb 2, 2014 4:48 PM
Apr 16, 2014 6:14 PM

May 2012
MIND BLOWING EPISODE! Really damn that sure is a huge character twist and not just one but two! The queen and then also a Crusnik and that all for a cute loli! Damn this sure was one hell of an amazing episode!
Mar 23, 2016 11:25 AM

Feb 2013
I was right about Seth being the empress but I didn't think that she and Abel are siblings.
Nice development this episode, Seth is Crusnik 03, Abel 02 and I'm guessing that the guy who fell from space is 01.
Jun 2, 2016 2:19 PM

Jun 2010
Great oneee!!! <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2016 7:30 AM

Apr 2009
Well damn! I was both right and wrong, the Empress and Moldova were both alive, and Seth is acting suspicious because she's actually the Empress. So that's why Abel was really casual in questioning the Empress identity last time, they knew each other wayyyy back and they're really close, almost family. The real bombshell was that she's also a Crusnik! O_o Awesome!

Thank the gods the one-sided love story (for now, at least) is over. Now let's move on to the story, the flashback was quite exciting!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 5, 2017 6:45 AM

Nov 2008
Well, that was an amazing development I sure wasn't expecting. I liked Seth at first, but at the end I adored her.
Jul 20, 2019 10:27 AM

Aug 2012
Seth being the empress wasn't that surprising given the huge hints we saw earlier in the series. Included her sitting on the throne. The Crusnik thing was somewhat surprising though it makes sense given how they say the Empress is everyone's mother i.e probably immortal.

Not really ever been engaged in the series, it's story or should I say plot is mostly non existent. Sure stuff is happening all the time but the only throughline we've had is the Orden and that Dietrich dude. And in most episodes they've been in the background and barely appearing. I don't know I just can't sink my teeth into this one (pun intended).

For better or for worse the basic romance of the last 5 episodes or whatever at least gave us something to follow and had plenty of twists to it. It was melodramatic and hardly amazing but it was something to concretely follow for abit which is better than what the show has offered for the most part up to this point.
Dec 15, 2019 6:48 AM

Oct 2015
The empress was Seth after all, pretty nice twist though. I was more surprised that she was a crusnik, the one that knows Abel at that.

I wonder who were they talking about there besides the tree? It must an old acquittance that Abel wants to destroy. I wonder why?

I'm saddened by how Ion didn't confess to Esther, too bad.
lihle808Dec 15, 2019 6:51 AM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trinity Blood Episode 1 Discussion

MusashiRose - May 4, 2010

11 by valnixed »»
Mar 5, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Trinity Blood Episode 4 Discussion

MusashiRose - May 4, 2010

14 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 28, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Trinity Blood Episode 6 Discussion

MusashiRose - May 5, 2010

12 by Shark13 »»
Apr 30, 2023 4:59 PM

Poll: » Trinity Blood Episode 17 Discussion

MusashiRose - May 25, 2010

11 by Dawizz »»
Apr 11, 2023 3:39 AM

Poll: » Trinity Blood Episode 15 Discussion

MusashiRose - May 25, 2010

9 by Dawizz »»
Apr 10, 2023 4:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.