Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Post New Reply
Oct 2, 4:58 PM

any girl claiming to like short guys im pretty sure i know one who's single, time to put your money where your mouth is

(don't mean to sound like a salty short guy btw, its just a joke im tall)

Oct 2, 6:27 PM

Almost all girls prefer tall guys. However, a lot of girls don't care and are willing to give short guys a chance, you just have to make up for it in other ways. Working out, being funny, your personality etc. I don't care about height myself and wouldn't mind if my boyfriend was shorter than me, but what you prefer is something else.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 3, 12:15 AM

I dunno, i just randomly start liking people
Dont consider their height, weight or anything really

Join the most Mangonificent club!

https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=77534

Oct 3, 8:46 AM

Maybe try watch this anime: Lovely complex

Oct 11, 8:08 AM

I would prefer it if a guy is the same height as me or taller. but its not like a make or break, if a dude asked me out and he was short I wouldn't say no because of that. but if it was a guy taller than me I would just see it as a bonus but at the same time I wouldn't only say yes because theyre tall. I hate girls who are like "I only date 6ft guys uwu", but I guess you can argue that you have a right to preference

Nov 26, 5:12 PM
I’m fine w shorter guys. I’m 6’1 and my longest relationship was w a guy that was 5’5. Never really heard him complain. He got a face full of boob every time we hugged lol

Nov 26, 5:22 PM
padoru

ofc
from my experience
short girls usually like short guys

Nov 27, 5:18 AM

Oh man this thread is creepy. Look at all these people with thousands posts who have not logged in since years...

Nov 27, 9:12 AM

Sillies, you're clearly doing it wrongly:

Everyone likes short guys, you silly.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell

Nov 28, 4:52 AM

I'm sure there are few girls who like short guys (maybe because they're good looking). Definitely not me at least ╮(╯_╰)╭

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]