Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Betrayal Knows My Name
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2010 11:29 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Subbed version is already out.

Hmm it wasn't bad, but I'm little disappointed. Yuki was talking too much, it would be great if he would remember something, not only reminiscence of places ;<
Luka is cool, when he is angry xD Also new characters are not bad, but still nothing special.
Now I'm wating for next episode to see Kanata ( finally he will see with Yuki :D )
May 23, 2010 12:46 PM

Feb 2009
I loved this ep. There were some long, boring parts with Yuki, but all the other stuff was good. Sodom kicks ass. I liked the doctor and the manager's hat is epic. Luka also showed a nice side of his ;3
I hope there'll be more Hot-kun and Shusei in the next ep.
I hate that I have to wait for it a whole week.
May 23, 2010 12:51 PM

Apr 2009
Oookay...something in that song at the beginning (when Yuki was walking into the Mansion) reminded me of Brokeback Mountain OST. Heh heh, strangely appropriate.
I seriously lol'd when I heard freaking Roy Mustang voicing that Tachibana dude XD Talk about contrast.

Also, Isuzu/Luka...just...no x__X
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
May 23, 2010 1:03 PM

Sep 2009
Great episode :D, this show just keeps getting better and better.

The doctor made the entire ep haha...he should of kept that sexual predator look if you ask me...that beard made him look like an uber pedophile.

and omfg, Tachibana = Urahara!
May 23, 2010 1:48 PM

Dec 2009
Kanata's back! Yeah, he's my favourite.

Sodom was cute, Doctor was epic and Tachibana was hilarious (Miki-san♥), especially with his hat :D

Can't wait for more scenes with Kanata (Reiga). But that pink-haired girl with Reiga kind of reminded me of Lulu from Monochrome Factor...
May 23, 2010 4:10 PM

Feb 2009
Luka + Sodom + Pedo Doctor = Great episode!

Yuki's voice = Fail. :/

May 23, 2010 6:30 PM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverMay 23, 2010 6:44 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 24, 2010 5:19 AM

Nov 2008
Really awesome episode, I love the doc! 8D
Yuki is great too <3 Though, he's better in the manga :'D
Toko & Tsukumo hugging Yuki was made even better because of Luka's jealous face 8D Gotta love him. And Sodom, ofc.

May 24, 2010 9:57 AM

Jun 2008
ahin said:
Really awesome episode, I love the doc! 8D

Toko & Tsukumo hugging Yuki was made even better because of Luka's jealous face 8D Gotta love him. And Sodom, ofc.

totally agree! Luka´s face was hilarious. and Toko with Tsukumo, love those two.
But i still think the manga is more funny and has much less drama....

Next ep, we are gonna see some topless guysXD cant wait !XP

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 24, 2010 11:19 AM

Mar 2009
"kanata-san I love you" - okay that shocked me!! I mean it's obvious that he liked him a lot b-but!! yuki is luka's! >.> and that DREAM of his... and that scene in the preview.. I do not like where it is going...

Sodom :3

want more Shusei & Hotsuma
MinaMinoruMay 24, 2010 11:23 AM
~ MALrewrite member ~
Manga, graphic novel & book reviews: http://mikoreads.wordpress.com/
May 24, 2010 1:42 PM

Mar 2008
StormHunter said:
"kanata-san I love you" - okay that shocked me!! I mean it's obvious that he liked him a lot b-but!! yuki is luka's! >.> and that DREAM of his... and that scene in the preview.. I do not like where it is going...

This! Exactly this! I hope Yuki regains his memories of Luca soon. I do not like his subtle infatuation with Kanata. not at all!

And yes, Sodom is freaking cute. I need a box full of those!
May 24, 2010 9:36 PM

Dec 2009
So...
... a gerbil named Sodom ... tee hee

This episode was nice and fuzzy. I liked Luka showing some jealousy. The preview looks interesting too... :D
Orulyon said:
Next ep, we are gonna see some topless guysXD cant wait !XP
May 24, 2010 9:59 PM

Nov 2008
mirichan00 said:
StormHunter said:

This! Exactly this! I hope Yuki regains his memories of Luca soon. I do not like his subtle infatuation with Kanata. not at all!

Nothing to worry about in terms of romance, Yuki already said he thinks of him like his older brother. So it'd make sense that he also loved him as such.

I really liked this episode, there were a lot of cute scenes and the comedy was actually done well. :D I love the doctor so much lol.
May 25, 2010 12:14 AM

May 2010
Kyaaa kyaaa ^o^

I like this eps so much. Luka's jealous :D Kawaaaiii >.< Hope I can see more Luca's new expressions in next and next eps

Rabu-rabu scene of Luca & Yuki under the moonlight yeaaah ^-^ Though it's only talking and sleepy-Yuki leans on Luca... it's still kinda romantic for me heheee

And finaly see the 'scary-scene' of Luca VS Isuzu wahahahhah ^^ very hilarious

Sodom's cute as I expected. Just like in its manga ver. I want the doll, if they'll sell it

i kinda surprised about the scene of Yuki's dreaming about Kanata. Coz it was never show on the manga. Brotherly love :)
Gosh >o< I've cried when read the manga scene of Kanata's true identity's reveal, so i bet that dream will make that upcoming scene (which I hope it will!) make my heart more ache than ever, hiks hiks :(

Next.. I hope to see Yuki's heal Hotsuma's heart very soon and their school-life as well
Mattemaseeee~nn >.<

**captured and edited by yuuya ryuichi crosszeria**

May 25, 2010 5:10 AM

Jun 2009
Nothing really happens but overall I enjoy it. lol Luka jealous. Sadom is so cute^^

I like the setting of the place, like the castle and where Kanata-san sits with this one girl and two guys.

Uwah..next episode seems nice^^

May 25, 2010 8:24 AM

May 2008
LOL. Loved how Luka just glares at Toko for hugging Yuki >w>

I love the doctor xD He's...so hilarious.

May 26, 2010 9:20 AM

Aug 2008
It was ok. I like the doctor with the scruff, though.
May 26, 2010 1:57 PM

Nov 2008
A Black Pikachu. That's nice.

May 28, 2010 11:47 AM

Jan 2009
Luka is so cute when he's jealous ^o^
lmao I want that Sodom <3
nice episode
May 29, 2010 3:00 PM

Dec 2009
Interesting how most characters are very likeable but the main character is simply annoying .
Jun 8, 2010 1:08 PM
Jun 2010
is it me or the "manager" looks like urahaha from bleach ? both with a stupid hat and both are "managers" lol

Jun 11, 2010 4:15 PM

May 2008
This is getting more and more hilarious episode by episode~ I really enjoyed it especially Luka being angry~
supersayen said:
is it me or the "manager" looks like urahaha from bleach ? both with a stupid hat and both are "managers" lol

Also same voice actor :D~~
Jun 25, 2010 12:42 PM

May 2008
Cenedess said:
Oookay...something in that song at the beginning (when Yuki was walking into the Mansion) reminded me of Brokeback Mountain OST.
Jul 22, 2010 3:27 PM

Mar 2010
Its safe to say that everyone wants to have sodom,.. so funny, ok the intro was funny when luka got all jelous... yuki feels like he is turning into a girl more and more

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 9, 2010 11:30 PM

Oct 2009
I love this episode!

The new characters introduced in this episode are quite interesting and likeable!
Especially the manager <33
Sep 8, 2010 10:45 PM

May 2010
Sodom is so cute!! He's a lot like Mokona from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle but even better! :D
Mar 18, 2011 8:02 PM
Dec 2010
Did anyone else think of sodomy because of sodom? or is that just me?
SUGGESTIVE
Aug 4, 2013 12:04 AM

Jan 2008
Mikity said:
Luka is so cute when he's jealous ^o^
lmao I want that Sodom <3
nice episode

I just wish they would pick up the pace with the actual story but it was a good ep though not great but good or okay whichever sounds right.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 5 Discussion

SephiriAzure - May 9, 2010

47 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 18, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 4 Discussion

The_Punisher - May 2, 2010

37 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 17, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 2 Discussion

starrysky - Apr 18, 2010

48 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 16, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Apr 9, 2010

79 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 16, 1:55 PM

» Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru 2nd season???

meowskie - Sep 20, 2010

21 by misscherie »»
Nov 1, 2023 12:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.