Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 23, 2010 10:12 PM

Apr 2008
Out of all of the episodes, this one although satisfactory, was rather uneventful.
May 23, 2010 10:14 PM

Apr 2008
cnaw said:

however , this made me go lolzzz :)
http://i50.tinypic.com/2h877ye.jpg

Ew, dante cameo.

Avarice said:
Mustang certainly didn't SEE IT coming.

Stop that.
_Vincent_May 23, 2010 10:23 PM
May 23, 2010 10:45 PM

May 2008
Whoever's making these polls (I assume it's Fai) really needs to knock it off with the modified polls. If someone honestly doesn't like an episode, that doesn't make them a troll or hater.
May 23, 2010 11:11 PM

Sep 2008
Goodlookinguy said:
Fai said:
----------------------------------------
Yet another WIN episode.

It says you posted that 24 minutes ago? What, did you see into the future? The episode just barely finished airing. :P

And, man, it really feels like the anime won't end in time. But who knows.
He's a FIRSTfag.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2010 11:30 PM

May 2008
that was sad and awesome and the same time, where did pride go? :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 23, 2010 11:32 PM

Apr 2010
Geez, I'm starting to see this question everywhere.

Pride's probably walking back to Central. Unlike Bradley, he can't just walk into a military base and demand a car. It's gonna take him a while. He probably won't be back until episode 60. That's my bet.
May 23, 2010 11:39 PM

Apr 2008
tsukikage said:
Whoever's making these polls (I assume it's Fai) really needs to knock it off with the modified polls. If someone honestly doesn't like an episode, that doesn't make them a troll or hater.

The person that is voting 1 is intentionally doing that out of spite. Therefore, they are a troll.
May 24, 2010 12:01 AM

Jul 2008
BEST EPISODE YET Damn Greed a beast.

9000/out of 5
May 24, 2010 12:08 AM
Sep 2008

(insert Iron Man chords here)
May 24, 2010 12:51 AM

Jul 2007
tsukikage said:

I am sorry sir, but anyone who has the guts to NOT like this is either troll or insane.

Rating this 1/5 is as incomprehensible and stupid as rating naruto chapter 5/5.
May 24, 2010 1:49 AM

Dec 2009
Fai said:

I am sorry sir, but anyone who has the guts to NOT like this is either troll or insane.

Rating this 1/5 is as incomprehensible and stupid as rating naruto chapter 5/5.

lol, true enough
May 24, 2010 2:21 AM
Dec 2007
Probably the best episode of the series, it had the perfect blend of action, emotion and developments with a fantastic rhythm that made me feel like it was finished in 3 minutes.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
May 24, 2010 2:28 AM

Jan 2009
great episode once again
May 24, 2010 2:46 AM
Jul 2008
Can't say I really like how the Mustang was forced into being the fifth sacrifice, but it was impressive how the original homunculus decided that Mustang was a human sacrifice a while back. And what made this episode really entertaining, although it lasted a very short, was Greed owning central soldiers.
May 24, 2010 3:00 AM

Apr 2009
Avarice said:
Despite the lack of vividness of the Riza throat slitting scene, that scene really gave me chills. Mustang certainly didn't see it coming.

Heh heh, I see what you did thar 8D
Monochrome said:

Ling looks so badass.

Mfffffff.
I mean, yeah, I agree >.>

ArnoldK said:
This episode doesn't have any Crowning Moments of Awesome.

This ENTIRE episode is a Crowning Episode of Awesome.

Troper on-booooard xD
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
May 24, 2010 3:15 AM

Feb 2009
Wowa man that felt way too short, it was a 10 min episode!

Again, it didn't disappoint, this is getting so good, I eagerly await the next episode and the next and the next until episode 63.

And that Greed moment, OMG!
May 24, 2010 3:17 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
NOOOOOO ROY X RIZA FOREVERahem that episode was awesome.
p r o f i l e đź‘€
May 24, 2010 3:26 AM

Jun 2008
Nice episode but then again almost all episodes are nice in FMB. This seemed a little more calm but it went out quickly. I'm kind of disappointed seeing Hohenheim lose like that. Al traveled threw the gate so i guess he soul could have went back to his body. Maybe he will be the one saving them?

Oh! and Fai your stupid polls stopped being funny after the second time . Stop acting like a 5 year old.
We all learned you stupid internet name. You got your attention, now start behaving like a grown-up.
May 24, 2010 4:03 AM

Oct 2008
Monad said:
Nice episode but then again almost all episodes are nice in FMB. This seemed a little more calm but it went out quickly. I'm kind of disappointed seeing Hohenheim lose like that. Al traveled threw the gate so i guess he soul could have went back to his body. Maybe he will be the one saving them?

Oh! and Fai your stupid polls stopped being funny after the second time . Stop acting like a 5 year old.
We all learned you stupid internet name. You got your attention, now start behaving like a grown-up.

mind explaining what is wrong wit fai's poll . . . Anyone in his normal senses would not vote this episode a 1/5 . . .
And moreover , i have to agree wit you , hoho bowed out a bit too early . . But yes , he doesn't have much battle experience , and he was shocked to see his plan get shattered like that . . .
Greedling is the epitome of badass . Man , this series has so many badass characters , i've lost count already . .
May 24, 2010 4:33 AM

Sep 2009
how can the remaining final episodes not be anything BUT over 9000!

And we only have 5 more episodes of epicness before the entire series ends T_T...now I'm starting to get sad.

And wtf's with that 1/5 vote? damn troll (fkin closeted narutofag!)
Looks like the next ep will be the final ep where Bradley can rape someone T_T

Overall: 10/5
May 24, 2010 4:40 AM

Jan 2010
The emotional scenes in FMA are done very well, such as at the start of this episode.
Greedlin was badass.
Next episode will be epic. Bradley's last appearance?
I read the manga, and there's no way they can fit everything in with 5 episodes left. There is so much stuff to animate (conclusion to Pride, fight with Father, etc), so I hope they won't cut out too many bits and make the ending rushed...
May 24, 2010 4:46 AM

Jan 2008
Epic episode. Can't wait to see them finish(?) Bradley off next episode.
May 24, 2010 4:53 AM

Sep 2009
tazillo said:
The emotional scenes in FMA are done very well, such as at the start of this episode.
Greedlin was badass.
I read the manga, and there's no way they can fit everything in with 5 episodes left. There is so much stuff to animate (conclusion to Pride, fight with Father, etc), so I hope they won't cut out too many bits and make the ending rushed...

Honestly I can't even imagine how they will fit the last chapter into a 19-20 min episode, let alone all the other upcoming fights...I just pray to God that they won't rush the episodes...But if they don't make any unnecessary filler scenes, and just stick with animating pages from the manga, then the chapters should fit in well.
May 24, 2010 5:06 AM

Sep 2009
reading back, seems like I was mistaken to think Bradley would be offed the next ep :-/....but still it's going to be a close call for Bones.

Maybe the whole 63 episodes thing was a bad idea, and they should of went with 65-70 even, cause the remaining amount of chapters can't possibly be put in the 5 remaining episodes...at least I don't think they can without skipping some of the pages.

In any case, I'm quite curious as to see how this series will end, and I sure hope that they will make an episode 64 as part of a 1 hour special, cause that's the only way they'll manage to include the final chapter off one of the most Epic mangas ever!
May 24, 2010 5:26 AM
Nov 2009
awosme as always

i think edward will have problem with killing "the father" since hoenheim is inside him and edward proborly doesnt want to hurt him
May 24, 2010 5:28 AM

May 2008
What a cliffhanger at the end!! I'm so curious what will happen >_<
Awsome episode as always!!:D ~~
May 24, 2010 6:18 AM

Sep 2008
tazillo said:
Greedlin was badass.

if they don't make it with those remaining episodes then they can always make the last episode longer. Hell even the last two could be 60+ minutes. I think they will make it though so I disagree with you :)
May 24, 2010 6:19 AM

Feb 2010
Way too short...
Couldn't even cry because it was so short T_T
RIZA! T_T Buccaneer! T_T

...hell.... another week to wait...
May 24, 2010 6:22 AM

Jun 2009
ippeunhj said:
Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!! I was speechless when I just finished this ep....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
RIZA!!!!!! T_T DON'T DIE!!
DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR MUSTANG!! NOOOOOO!! ;_;

God! this episode is verrry saaad and very darrk...
It's painful for me to watch LanFan's tear and Riza's blood........

This is much what I think about this episode. and Riza...DONT DIE!!!

May 24, 2010 6:28 AM

Oct 2008
I don't think anyone even comes close to bradley amongst the good guys in a proper one on one duel . . . I think someone will face bradley's wrath in the next episode . . . Can't wait . . .

And there have been new rumours surfacing about how bones is gonna end this series . Read amber's deviant art profile for more information please :)

awesome stuff . .
i checked the official website and the last fma brotherhood dvd volume has its last episode marked as episode 62 . . . Does this ring a bell guys . . . I smell a special/ova/movie . .(or an increase in episodes) . I can't wait for my wish to come true .
May 24, 2010 6:40 AM

Apr 2009
Another epic win episode!!
cnaw said:

i checked the official website and the last fma brotherhood dvd volume has its last episode marked as episode 62 . . . Does this ring a bell guys . . . I smell a special/ova/movie . .(or an increase in episodes) . I can't wait for my wish to come true .

I think this would be awesome, cuz then we can expect some beautiful animation :)
May 24, 2010 6:42 AM

Feb 2009
can't wait for the next ep ... This is getting better and better (*.*)

May 24, 2010 7:06 AM

Jan 2008
I think they'll do a movie or something. How will FMA end if there are only 5 episodes left?

BTW, it was awesome :] I love RoyxRiza (I want a spin-off!).

and what will happen to Al? D: (ok, I read the manga~)
May 24, 2010 7:13 AM

Oct 2008
Kiiroi said:
I think they'll do a movie or something. How will FMA end if there are only 5 episodes left?

it is highly possible , especially from the news i've just posted . . You can check the official website , for confirmation .

Here's the link to the news
http://amber1003.deviantart.com/journal/32288989/
:) :)
lafuria_suxMay 24, 2010 7:25 AM
May 24, 2010 8:39 AM

Nov 2008
Inarius said:
tazillo said:
Greedlin was badass.

Honestly I can't even imagine how they will fit the last chapter into a 19-20 min episode, let alone all the other upcoming fights...I just pray to God that they won't rush the episodes...But if they don't make any unnecessary filler scenes, and just stick with animating pages from the manga, then the chapters should fit in well.

here's my guess for chapters per ep for next 5 eps

59-rest of 101 and 102
60-103 and 104
61-105 and half of 106
62-rest of 106 and 107
63-108
May 24, 2010 8:58 AM

Jul 2009
Gold Tooth Doctor (anyone know his name?) really is a character of my liking xD
No weak beating around the bush there, just straight to business ;D

Lin/Greed was awesome as he shredded his way trough the meat wall of soldiers just one thing though, when did his clothes become bullet and flame proof as well? (^.^)
May 24, 2010 9:01 AM

Jun 2008
cnaw said:
Kiiroi said:

it is highly possible , especially from the news i've just posted . . You can check the official website , for confirmation .

Here's the link to the news
http://amber1003.deviantart.com/journal/32288989/
:) :)

*sigh*

I knew it was coming, I just kept hoping that it wouldn't.
May 24, 2010 9:06 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Excellent episode. It was nice to see Bradley go down.

May 24, 2010 9:24 AM

Aug 2009
I don't read the manga, so this was a killer episode for me. Not as good as 53 (greatest anime episode ever?...) or 54 but very exciting and emotional. Nearly fell off the chair when Riza's throat got sliced open. Anyway I had to give it 9000/5 for delicious Royai content.

Sad to see this end though.
May 24, 2010 9:36 AM

Apr 2008
so now when they got sacrifices come through the gate Al met with his body?
May 24, 2010 9:59 AM

Jul 2009
Another excellent episode. FMA really does shit on every other series currently running at the moment.
May 24, 2010 10:15 AM

Jan 2010
Zell182 said:
Another excellent episode. FMA really does shit on every other series currently running at the moment.

Agreed, since FMA Brotherhood started airing over a year ago I've not seen a better anime series.

I'd be happy if they did a 60 minute+ ova or movie to finish off FMA, perhaps something like "The Conqueror of Shambala" for the first FMA?
If chapter 108 will be 150 pages long, then a 20 minute episode is definitely not enough...
This series deserves nothing less than a fantastic ending! (No loose ends/rushed finish)
May 24, 2010 11:56 AM

May 2009
OMG.

1. I was sad to see Buccaneer go.

2. What happened to Al?!

3. RIZA!!! NO!! That's SO evil, cutting Riza's throat so Mustang will perform human transmutation!

UGH, the cliffhangers drive me crazy!! I almost want to wait til the series is over before watching the rest, so I don't have to suffer from week to week. But it's too damn good to not keep up with.
May 24, 2010 12:09 PM

Nov 2008
AikaHime said:
OMG.

1. I was sad to see Buccaneer go.

2. What happened to Al?!

3. RIZA!!! NO!! That's SO evil, cutting Riza's throat so Mustang will perform human transmutation!

UGH, the cliffhangers drive me crazy!! I almost want to wait til the series is over before watching the rest, so I don't have to suffer from week to week. But it's too damn good to not keep up with.

could always read the manga lol :P
May 24, 2010 12:47 PM

Feb 2010
I shed a manly tear for Buccaneer and Fu.

Does anyone else feel that Roy should have been hard-hearted enough to let Riza die and thus thwart the Big Bad Evil's plans for sure? I mean, he is aiming to be Fuhrer. He should have let her die and ensure the safety of the country.
May 24, 2010 12:51 PM

Aug 2008
Had Riza actually died this episode, it would have been a 4 or 5/5. But she didn't. And she kept yapping her gums. So I guess I have no shame. It was disappointing. I feel like they also extended Buccanner's death for no real reason. As I said, I wrote him off two weeks ago, so to see him still live halfway into this one to give a 'cool' speech was really lame. Same for Lin yammering on about loosing Fu, and then being stupid in the way he defended the gate. Lan Fan's grief was the only one that sat well with me. The show's loosing it's momentum.
May 24, 2010 1:25 PM

Feb 2010
Great episode, I loved Greeds/Lins Rampage in the first half.
And I wonder why they havent used the wannabe Bradely earlier, they seem to be very imba ^^.
I probably regret this post by now.
May 24, 2010 1:33 PM

May 2010
This was an epic episode and I think that is understating it. It just sucks that Riza got cut and the doctor is using her to get Mustang to cooperate.
May 24, 2010 1:50 PM

May 2009
Another epic episode and alot of drama like Captain Buccaneer and Mustang and Hawkeye also the death of all those soldiers and Lin realizing that one of his subordinates die. So yeah another great episode looking forward to the next and if Mustang actually uses Human Transmutation like he says he will
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.