Forum Settings
Forums

'Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri' Announces Additional Pair of Cast

New
Jul 14, 2023 9:58 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website of the Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri (Ron Kamonohashi: Deranged Detective) television anime revealed on Friday a pair of additional cast members and a second teaser visual (pictured). The anime is scheduled to premiere in October 2023.

Youko Hikasa (Summertime Render, Kingdom) and Taku Yashiro (Undead Girl Murder Farce, Enen no Shouboutai) are joining the cast as Amamiya and Spitz Feier, respectively.

Pop rock band UNISON SQUARE GARDEN (Kekkai Sensen, Blue Lock) is performing the opening theme "Ikenai fool logic."

Shouta Ibata (Domestic na Kanojo) is directing the anime at Diomedéa. Wataru Watari (Isekai Yakkyoku) is handling the series composition and Masakazu Ishikawa (Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu) is designing the characters. You Tsuji (Dantalian no Shoka) is composing the music.

The anime adapts Akira Amano's detective mystery manga which began in Shounen Jump+ in October 2020, marking her first weekly serialization since she concluded Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Reborn!) in November 2012. Shueisha published the 11th volume on July 4.

Shueisha's Manga Plus platform simulpublishes the manga in both English and Spanish.

Source: Press Release
DatRandomDudeJul 14, 2023 10:01 AM
Jul 14, 2023 10:44 AM

Feb 2021
And it also has second part of the season, so 24-26 episodes it total.

As I am a fan of detectives and mysteries, it is made especially for the people like me.

https://vk.com/video/@smir_ser?z=video464078906_456239126
Jul 14, 2023 11:06 AM

Apr 2012
I knew that the author of Reborn! often appeals to a female audience and loves the attractive male character designs, but I didn't think I would ever literally confuse her manga with BL bait work lol.
Jul 14, 2023 2:42 PM
Jan 2016
I read the manga for this it's pretty fun no BL though
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots

More topics from this board

» 'Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken' Receives Fourth Season, Second Movie

Vindstot - 31 minutes ago

1 by ScaryOwl »»
7 minutes ago

» Singer-Songwriter Sayuri Dies at 28 ( 1 2 )

Vindstot - Yesterday

77 by Elyshion »»
42 minutes ago

» Singer Masayoshi Ooishi Announces Marriage

Aiimee - Jul 31, 2020

4 by TemdoesSpeedruns »»
3 hours ago

» Musicians Sayuri, Amaarashi Announce Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Mar 18

9 by titan-19 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Gets Anime Movie Sequel in February 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

3 by HiyoriSunakawa »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.