Forum Settings
Forums

what's the name of this manga? please help me find the name of this manga. thank you!

New
Jun 4, 2023 6:56 PM
May 2017

so the main character is a boy with glasses. throughout the whole series of the manga he doesn't ever talk
essentially he is a lucky pervert but the boy is never inappropriate or perverted, he just gets into these situations and he's a normal kid that just doesnt talk at all but is somehow understood by all the characters around him

i recall in one scene of the manga, the boy is wearing a mask and glasses and is getting on the bus. 
an old man in the manga thinks: i must stay close this boy since he's always getting into lucky pervert situations.
and a wind blows past i think? skirts go up but the old man's glasses get fogged up and so he misses out on a view.

then in another scene of the manga the boy with glasses encounters a mom with a clingy kid that never lets go of his caretaker who is sweating and overheating from the summer heat . once the MC - boy with glasses hands the kid a water balloon the kid finally lets go of the caretaker and the caretaker's blouse? is damp with sweat but they are finally freed from the grips of the clingy kid.
Jun 22, 2023 12:58 PM

Jul 2017
Sounds like Eguchi-kun to me.
Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More topics from this board

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

16 by kihel »»
12 hours ago

» Do you ever skim through your Manga?

zaganGao - Jan 23

25 by cody »»
12 hours ago

» Top 10 most iconic manga creators objectively ranked

AlphaMaleScotty - Apr 15

22 by Lucifrost »»
Yesterday, 8:38 AM

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5931 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 16, 8:26 PM

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

7 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 16, 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.