Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sakura Diaries Episode 12 Discussion

May 18, 2010 8:05 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So it ended.... Definitely a weak ending... Everyone complains about it ne? Well I will too since it's so open that you don't even know what happens... In fact is comprehensible since this Anime is based on a Manga and the Manga was supposedly running when this OVA was made...

The remarkable facts.... Tonma left Urara's since he discovered they were really living alone in that apartment and I don't blame the poor guy since he can't really study when you have such distraction... And no wonder why Urara is so sad, but I guess everything will be alright and better with Touma's decision to leave the her house and live with Akimoto... LOL Akimoto.

Oh and so everything between Mashu and Mieko is about pride huh? Can't be more obvious imo.... And Mieko.. looks like Touma actually had a big impact on her and made her realize that one self and only ourselves can solve the problems and pave the road to a full-fledged life... that was actually nice, and I hope Mieko is realy happy from now on... and maybe just maybe she and Touma can be togwther... I hope...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 5, 2011 7:34 AM

I been trying to watch this since I was a child. Back in the day Locomotion (Animax equivalent) got swap by Retro the day (the second actually) this anime was release in my country (I was looking forward what was replacing Aika as the late night show >.>)
I can honestly, I am so disappointed at this ending, it feels like they were trying so hard for a second season.

Mieko was never truly honest to her fiance, she was making out with that guy on the train station and she liked to fool around with Tonma and flirt with other people.
Mashu had a man-crush on Tonma.
Urara is probably one of the most adorable things i seen on anime, but she tries too (like scary) hard to make this thing work.
Tonma... /facepalm

6/10 - nice story, but seriously no more than a 6
huh?

Mar 28, 2013 11:23 AM
Well that was a weak ending. But thinking about it for one minute, made me realize it. This ending just resolves the problems Tonma got, and just end like the beginning, no one really learned anything new, just kind of empty.

Ten Anime was hilarious 6/10

for anybody that was bored by the ending, watch this beautiful story

Apr 25, 2014 8:57 PM

A bit sad that it ended so openly with so much yet untold :/ I'd wish there was a sequel or at least an OVA that finishes off the story properly but I doubt we won't see that anymore and I'm in no mood to catch up with the manga.

The anime itself was pretty decent, it had some lovely development in both characters and story but it did had a rather bad pace and the ending is quite bad...

All in all a pretty decent anime! 6/10

Nov 30, 2015 3:05 PM

he shall be in cram school purgatory now with no ending like that.
---------My Profile------------

Jul 30, 2017 6:52 AM
The only good part of this show was his not getting into Keio

Oct 20, 2017 8:33 PM
fanservice<3

i love this way more than i ever couldve guessed

and Urara is waifu as fuck >////<

Nov 21, 2018 7:25 AM

It seems to me as OVA to sell manga.

Jul 30, 10:17 AM

well, to be honest I'm just glad to be done with this. ugh, what a painful watch.