Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Is floch based or cringe ?
May 29, 2023 12:32 PM

Mar 2020
Is floch based or cringe ?

Also mods are deleting a lot of the replies supporting/defending Floch. They're doing the same on my other thread with people critisisng Mikasa.

mal mods didn't use to be that biased wtf ?
kaiki_fan_boyMay 31, 2023 7:24 AM
check out odd taxi
May 29, 2023 12:43 PM
Jan 2022
dafuq is flosh? You mean floch or smth completely else?
May 29, 2023 12:55 PM

Mar 2020
my bad yeah I mean floch
check out odd taxi
May 29, 2023 1:07 PM
Aug 2022
floch is annoying. yes ik kill me. but still, he was made to be a major eren fanboy. and to be killed off, and yet he is still popular. why
May 29, 2023 1:36 PM
Dec 2022
best character in the 4th season, change my mind
May 29, 2023 2:03 PM

Oct 2010
floch is the only character who has a brain in this anime
May 29, 2023 2:30 PM
Nov 2021
great antagonist, very bad person
May 29, 2023 3:19 PM

Mar 2020
I still don't understand how some people can think that having watched more anime is somehow a sign of supperiority
check out odd taxi
May 29, 2023 4:15 PM
Nov 2021
i guess they at least have that going for them lol
May 29, 2023 4:28 PM
Apr 2017
blaze_sir said:
floch is annoying. yes ik kill me. but still, he was made to be a major eren fanboy. and to be killed off, and yet he is still popular. why

2 words: character development.
Something not even characters in the main cast have sometimes (Mikasa).
May 29, 2023 5:04 PM
Nov 2022
Yosakusan said:
blaze_sir said:

Jean had a big character development too, and he's nowhere near as annoying as Floch is, so it doesn't go together.
KyTyMay 29, 2023 5:12 PM
May 29, 2023 5:52 PM
Jul 2021
He is cringe as hell. Being well written doesn't automatically mean a character is based. Their actions and personality also matter a lot, something which Floch didn't pass in my eyes.

He is well written for what he represents in the story and for what is the point of his character, but as an individual he is absolutely horrible.
There's a reason him and his fascist squad were portrayed as the bad guys in order to call out fascism and to show their twisted mentality in the name of defending their nation.
May 29, 2023 6:24 PM
May 2017
Based Floch. He followed through on what he thought would be the salvation of his people and he died for it.

May 29, 2023 7:18 PM
May 2021
dk107_ said:
He is cringe as hell. Being well written doesn't automatically mean a character is based. Their actions and personality also matter a lot, something which Floch didn't pass in my eyes.

He is well written for what he represents in the story and for what is the point of his character, but as an individual he is absolutely horrible.
There's a reason him and his fascist squad were portrayed as the bad guys in order to call out fascism and to show their twisted mentality in the name of defending their nation.

this right here..
May 29, 2023 7:20 PM
Apr 2017
KyTy said:
Yosakusan said:

Jean had a big character development too, and he's nowhere near as annoying as Floch is, so it doesn't go together.

Jean just had a positive character developmemt (he went from being annoying/evil to being a good person). Floch did the inverse, which is still considered character development and therefore makes his character just as intersting as Jean, but for different reasons.
May 29, 2023 8:10 PM
Jan 2023
Very based as are all Jaegerists
May 29, 2023 8:42 PM
Mar 2022
blaze_sir said:

Fr tho like he’s such an eren meat rider and a little bitch 😂
May 29, 2023 10:40 PM
Aug 2021
Floch is the best char in season 4. He actually is the one not annoying person. Not like the hypocrits of a main squad smh
May 30, 2023 9:44 AM
Jan 2023
blaze_sir said:

Bro this just shows that you don't understand his character at all. Mikasa always follows eren like a dog yet people still like her. The difference is that floch knew that eren was the only one who could save eldia so that's why he obeyed him while mikasa was just his dog 🤣
May 30, 2023 9:49 AM
Jan 2023
dk107_ said:

You don't even know what you're saying. Mikasa and the other traitors killed their comrades while saying "homicide is bad" yet you still like them🤣 Eren's dogs don't even come close to how good of a character Floch is
May 30, 2023 12:24 PM
Mar 2023
F3ryal said:
dk107_ said:

You don't even know what you're saying. Mikasa and the other traitors killed their comrades while saying "homicide is bad" yet you still like them🤣 Eren's dogs don't even come close to how good of a character Floch is

Finally someone with a brain in this thread
May 30, 2023 5:04 PM
Jul 2021
F3ryal said:
You don't even know what you're saying. Mikasa and the other traitors killed their comrades while saying "homicide is bad" yet you still like them🤣 Eren's dogs don't even come close to how good of a character Floch is.
I very well know what I am saying. Mikasa and the alliance were based for killing Floch and his cringe squad. 'Comrades' lmao shut the fuck up. The same comrades who were ruling through fear and were supporting genocide. And yes in case you didn't know, homicide is indeed bad. And Floch is the real dog for waffling his tail to whatever he thought Eren said. How tf are the alliance Eren's dogs when they are literally gonna stop him instead of blindly following him??
Also, Historia and Floch in favs, I should have known what type of takes I am gonna see.
dk107_May 30, 2023 5:08 PM
May 30, 2023 10:48 PM
Jan 2023
dk107_ said:
F3ryal said:
You don't even know what you're saying. Mikasa and the other traitors killed their comrades while saying "homicide is bad" yet you still like them🤣 Eren's dogs don't even come close to how good of a character Floch is.
I very well know what I am saying. Mikasa and the alliance were based for killing Floch and his cringe squad. 'Comrades' lmao shut the fuck up. The same comrades who were ruling through fear and were supporting genocide. And yes in case you didn't know, homicide is indeed bad. And Floch is the real dog for waffling his tail to whatever he thought Eren said. How tf are the alliance Eren's dogs when they are literally gonna stop him instead of blindly following him??
Also, Historia and Floch in favs, I should have known what type of takes I am gonna see.

Based? Where's mikasa's development?🤣 Killing eren and then kissing his decapitated head? Mikasa's necrophilic + incest. Floch did the best for his people while mikasa betrayed her own country and armin was trynna get that traitor booty while eren was killing half the world😭😭 + since you mentioned it historia is a wayyy better character than mikasa is
May 30, 2023 10:57 PM
Jul 2021
F3ryal said:
Based? Where's mikasa's development?🤣 Killing eren and then kissing his decapitated head? Mikasa's necrophilic + incest. Floch did the best for his people while mikasa betrayed her own country and armin was trynna get that traitor booty while eren was killing half the world😭😭 + since you mentioned it historia is a wayyy better character than mikasa is

Yeah now I am sure that you are a certified troll account and the fact that you even brought up Mikasa first in the argument for no reason when she had nothing to do with this thread. Shows how you can only praise your king Flop by bringing in other characters as an excuse cause he got nothing positive going for him.

Why did I even bother replying to you in the first place. Anyways, don't quote me again cause I don't want to waste my time on trolls who only want attention.
May 30, 2023 11:05 PM
Jan 2023
dk107_ said:
F3ryal said:

Yeah now I am sure that you are a certified troll account and the fact that you even brought up Mikasa first in the argument for no reason when she had nothing to do with this thread. Shows how you can only praise your king Flop by bringing in other characters as an excuse cause he got nothing positive going for him.

Why did I even bother replying to you in the first place. Anyways, don't quote me again cause I don't want to waste my time on trolls who only want attention.

Ah yes cuz not liking mikasa makes me a troll right?😂😂 You'd be surprised by how many haters she has + everything I said is true. You hate floch cuz "genocide is bad" but you don't mind supporting what mikasa and the traitors did. Seems a little biased to me
May 30, 2023 11:53 PM

May 2021
i like it when in the smoke of unnecessary philosophy a character with 0 apparent complexity arrives and just utters absolute facts
May 31, 2023 7:05 AM
May 2019
He actually cared and died for his people so I say BASED
May 31, 2023 9:31 AM

Oct 2020
Great character. Horrible person.
May 31, 2023 11:50 AM
Dec 2020
@KP_SENSEI yeah, kinda made his character feel refreshing.
Interesting character but obviously a horrible individual
May 31, 2023 8:10 PM

May 2021
Dark_Lord7 said:
@KP_SENSEI yeah, kinda made his character feel refreshing.
Interesting character but obviously a horrible individual

absolutely,but nevertheless it was fun when he was on the screen
Jun 2, 2023 3:01 PM
Jul 2021
W the only character in S4 that was good
Jun 2, 2023 5:14 PM

Oct 2019
he's not a "bad" character

but he is probably my least favorite in the whole show
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 9, 2023 4:55 PM
Dec 2021
he's neither. His world view is understandably screwed, I disagree with genocide but I understand why he thinks that way because of the absolute trauma he experienced. Not based or cringe but a good character study of extreme responses to trauma.
Jun 9, 2023 10:07 PM

Dec 2021
he's a great character and whenever hes on the screen you know its a different thrill , my fav in aot personally . I love watching him do his shenanigans every time  , i just wish he hit that boat with that thunderspear , then i wouldnt have to see the cringe alliance on their way and floch wouldve died knowing he saved his island. 
Jun 16, 2023 11:37 PM
Mar 2023
he's just an annoying version of mikasa.
Jun 16, 2023 11:40 PM
Mar 2023
LightNoragami1 said:
he's neither. His world view is understandably screwed, I disagree with genocide but I understand why he thinks that way because of the absolute trauma he experienced. Not based or cringe but a good character study of extreme responses to trauma.

this, but i still hate him.

More topics from this board

» Why is this so ugly??? ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Nov 5, 2023

58 by Akuya »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 4, 2023

1454 by phantom346 »»
Apr 19, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1046 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 11:04 PM

» ending (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

leyaf - Apr 2

101 by eslam722 »»
Apr 15, 6:02 AM

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

25 by kush_void »»
Apr 7, 6:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.