Forum Settings
Forums

'Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!' 2nd Season Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo, Fall 2023 Premiere

New
May 28, 2023 10:42 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website of the television anime adaptation of Daisuke Aizawa's Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! (The Eminence in Shadow) light novel revealed on Sunday additional cast and a second promotional video for the second season. The new season is scheduled to premiere in October 2023.

Cast
Mary: Ai Kakuma (Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu)
Yukime: Shizuka Itou (High School DxD)
Juggernaut: Tsuyoshi Koyama (Sword Art Online)
Crimson: Tomokazu Sugita (Gintama)

Kazuya Nakanishi (Comic Girls assistant director) returns to direct the season at Nexus. Kanichi Katou (Mashiro no Oto) is handling the series composition and Makoto Iino (Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari) is designing the characters. Kenichiro Suehiro (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) is composing the music.

Aizawa launched the comedy fantasy story on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in May 2018. Kadokawa began publishing the series through its Enterbrain label with illustrations by Touzai in November of that year and released the fifth volume on December 28.

Anri Sakano (Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou desu yo? Z) launched a manga adaptation in Monthly Comp Ace in December 2018. The magazine also began serializing a spin-off by Seta U in July 2019. Kadokawa shipped the eleventh and fifth volume of each manga on May 26.

Yen Press licensed the light novel and manga adaptation in English and published the fourth novel volume on June 7 last year. The sixth manga volume went on sale on April 18 and the seventh volume is scheduled to ship on July 18.

PV 2

Source: Comic Natalie
DatRandomDudeMay 28, 2023 10:43 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 28, 2023 12:16 PM

Oct 2017
Glad to have Itou Shizuka in the cast.
May 28, 2023 9:51 PM

Apr 2012
MegamiRem said:
It's an adaptation of LN, but there are so many characters that it could very well be an unintentional all-star cast, if it isn't already.
May 29, 2023 10:09 AM

Feb 2021
Can't wait to see how they adapt the lawless city arc...
May 29, 2023 12:59 PM

Mar 2021
Can't wait for this now either. Still this is the kind of Anime I like to binge. So I won't watch it till it's finished airing. I just wish we get more Mundane Man that character made the show for me. lol but I guess I will settle for Perv Asshat.
May 30, 2023 9:31 AM

Aug 2018
Hell yeah so excited for S2 and nice to see so many top tier VA's joining in 😍
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
May 30, 2023 9:32 AM

Aug 2018
MegamiRem said:

As well as Sugita Tomokazu & Saori Hayami 😍
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
May 30, 2023 10:16 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Excited for this, soo soon, NICE, but I kinda want to read the LN first, to get better context, but already have so much on the queue to read. :/
May 30, 2023 6:31 PM
Oct 2020
Marcus5768 said:
MegamiRem said:

As well as Sugita Tomokazu & Saori Hayami 😍

Wait, hayamin doesn't join in this anime
May 30, 2023 6:34 PM
Oct 2020
Karasuma and bitch sensei will join in season 2 of this anime

Sugita will reunion with koyama in blazblue and kamen rider ryuki or dragon knight, with kakuma and ito in shokugeki no souma, fairouz in jojo no kimyou na nouken and asami & inorin in symphogear
Jun 1, 2023 1:11 PM

Aug 2018
@reny1966nanin You can recognise her voice when she speaks in the end, she is going to be Elizabeth (The Queen of Vampires)
Jun 12, 2023 4:22 PM
Jun 2023
i think that it has more than 2 seasons 

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

70 by dodoxdo97 »»
3 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

3 by Maumuu »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.