Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

How can you find out everything about a person just by their videos and pictures?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 26, 2023 4:03 AM
Feb 2023
Lordbricktrick said:
I tried going to see the kaguya movie in theaters and it was sold out. Also agree with all of the points above, oshi no ko has been in the top 100 manga for awhile. Even before the anime came out.

Yeah Yeah I am sure… That’s why it only has thousands in box office. Search before you blindly agree.

Get your facts straight.
May 26, 2023 4:11 AM
Sep 2020
Confused_100 said:
Lordbricktrick said:
I tried going to see the kaguya movie in theaters and it was sold out. Also agree with all of the points above, oshi no ko has been in the top 100 manga for awhile. Even before the anime came out.

Yeah Yeah I am sure… That’s why it only has thousands in box office. Search before you blindly agree.

Get your facts straight.

I was literally there. There was only one showtime each night, in one theater in a 3 hour radius.
May 26, 2023 4:14 AM
Feb 2023
Lordbricktrick said:
Confused_100 said:

Get your facts straight.

I was literally there. There was only one showtime each night, in one theater in a 3 hour radius.

Yeah yeah, I will believe you more than believe actual literal data…

Come on show me data where it shows success. The movie flopped and exposed its fandom. But you would say it’s just me, right? When you literally have data proving what I am saying.

Like how S3 Kaguya didn’t get one nomination of Anime of the Year…
May 26, 2023 4:18 AM

May 2014
Forget acting, Akane should be a detective if she has this power. 
May 26, 2023 4:19 AM

Oct 2019
MAXproARYAN said:
@Apolygon2 friendly piece of advice , i dont think its really worth it to go that hard in debates with confused 100, because if you read his profile , his entire account is created to hate on any new anime that gets popular, i saw him on ultra romantic page , last kiss never ends and now oshi no ko. Sometimes i wonder if he ever saw the anime cuz all he says is that the author didnt do it properly or that the manga becames stale later, never once mentioning why he thinks that. Also he says that all these new series that gets popular are positive review bombed by fake accounts but doesn't explain all the negative bombing that  happens alongside.
Theres no way ti ascertain if he actually watched this shows , so i rather avoid going to actual meaningful debates , but one thing i will never understand is how he enjoys his life wasting time on things he hate
don't worry I figured as much when the first point he made in respond was :

Confused_100 said:
1. You don’t know this at all… Did you try to commit suicide? I doubt it. And there are people who actually tried to commit it who literally get treated in a hospital. So your point here is mute.

which is so dumb I didn't read past it.

you know cause, it is physically impossible to know something, unless you went through it yourself. and obviously, research papers like this:https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/survival/

are not real

I'm not going argue with someone who starts their comeback with something this idiotic. he could have used google to check, just in case he was wrong, but nope.
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Zeerks (I will make you YouTube thumbnails/banners): https://zeerk.com/jobs/graphics-design/i-will-make-you-your-youtube-banner-thumbnail/
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 26, 2023 4:21 AM
Sep 2020
Confused_100 said:
Lordbricktrick said:

Yeah yeah, I will believe you more than believe actual literal data…

Come on show me data where it shows success. The movie flopped and exposed its fandom. But you would say it’s just me, right? When you literally have data proving what I am saying.

Like how S3 Kaguya didn’t get one nomination of Anime of the Year…

I’m offering an explanation for why the box office numbers are like that since the theaters here and presumably everywhere can only sell so many seats.

I think the movie is just above average television. I watched it on Crunchyroll episodically and gave it an 8. If people were gassed up and loved it, I have no issue with them giving it a higher grade though.
May 26, 2023 4:34 AM
Feb 2023
Apolygon2 said:
MAXproARYAN said:
@Apolygon2 friendly piece of advice , i dont think its really worth it to go that hard in debates with confused 100, because if you read his profile , his entire account is created to hate on any new anime that gets popular, i saw him on ultra romantic page , last kiss never ends and now oshi no ko. Sometimes i wonder if he ever saw the anime cuz all he says is that the author didnt do it properly or that the manga becames stale later, never once mentioning why he thinks that. Also he says that all these new series that gets popular are positive review bombed by fake accounts but doesn't explain all the negative bombing that  happens alongside.
Theres no way ti ascertain if he actually watched this shows , so i rather avoid going to actual meaningful debates , but one thing i will never understand is how he enjoys his life wasting time on things he hate
don't worry I figured as much when the first point he made in respond was :

Confused_100 said:
1. You don’t know this at all… Did you try to commit suicide? I doubt it. And there are people who actually tried to commit it who literally get treated in a hospital. So your point here is mute.

which is so dumb I didn't read past it.

you know cause, it is physically impossible to know something, unless you went through it yourself. and obviously, research papers like this:https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/survival/

are not real

I'm not going argue with someone who starts their comeback with something this idiotic. he could have used google to check, just in case he was wrong, but nope.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6165520/

Like this one where most suicides are because of depression but you ignored that fact?

I know that I prove you guys wrong super easily but research better.

Btw I am so happy that this was a complete victory for me and thank you for replying here to that account which I proved wrong in less than minutes so that I prove both of you wrong at the same time.
May 26, 2023 4:50 AM
Like, nya.

Jun 2013
With the power of ✨autism✨

Haven’t read the manga yet but I just took it as a reference to the insane assumptions people online (especially in fan communities) make about public figures based on little to no evidence. Some fan communities will write up entire conspiracy essays on someone based on nothing but their own delusional desires and it just so happened that Akane’s deranged Pepe Silvia montage ended up correct. One Direction fans would write screeds and screeds on how this recent Harry Styles photo CLEARLY meant he was married and mpreg with that one other dude, an actress assuming a children’s home attendee had underage sex is almost normal when you think about it that way.

There was also the time that dude managed to doxx his oshi based on the reflection in her eyes in a selfie so it’s probably just meant to be a reference to how weirdos online can work out a shocking amount of your private information based on harmless photographs. Exactly how she inferred all this information is glossed over because it’s not important; what is important is that real people do this kinda thing online all the time.

Well. That and it’s Aka Akasaka so everything has to be exaggerated and insane lmao.

ღ last.fm

May 26, 2023 4:54 AM
Jul 2021
Confused_100 said:
MAXproARYAN said:

Bro think 8.65 rating isnt high, you gotta to watch more anime/ read manga if u think 8.65 isnt high. For my standards anything 7.5+ is high

Also kaguya movies didn't flop, they literally have more views than gintama the final ( one of the best piece of fiction in the world) , it just didn't do as well as expected.

Once again with your judging other people for their taste . 6 is a good anime. Not everyone is gonna like what you like, me and a lot of my friends dont like your name that much , so what? Atleast i dont hate post on that and judge people for liking it like you do to kaguya and onk fans .
Also you didn't prove me wrong anything in dms lmao, you just put formula for calculating avrg of anything, and acted like you were right. That, as a maths student, was so embarassing to see.

Gintama final made 17 million internationally…

Kaguya did relatively so much worse. That they aren’t even releasing any information about its box office. It started 8 in Japan first weekend only to fall the next weekend never to be heard of again. So yeah it flopped.

Wow so me giving you formula and letting you know it depends on average was nothing? Me showing you the amount of fake accounts in a thread like episode 1 is nothing? Me letting you know that 1s aren’t actually taken into account is nothing? Me showing you that 10s are getting filtered out is nothing? Why do you think it’s close to under a 9 now? Because the amount of 10s are 40% fake…

I judge your score because 6 is average while giving something like Kaguya movie more than your name is 100% hilarious. One revolutionised love story telling and the other was generic. Guess which belongs to which?

You rate anything Aka related so highly. You let your bias rate for you. You don’t even try to get full information about things you are saying.

Kaguya sama live action movie made 18Mil $ 💀. And Gintama is a masterpiece.and there's no official data of kaguya sama movie out yet so idk what facts you are talking about. Also , kaguya sama s3 won romance anime of the year , and was also top 4 in anime trending awards, you have got to be so new to anime if you think either of those dont make anime successful.
All of kaguya sama seasons + movies are insanely highly rated on MAL + Anilist + basically any ranking website.
Also you talked about 50% onk 10/10's but bleach and Fmab have almost same no of 10/10's and yet all 3 of those are close, so everyone has bots? Also u said 40% of them are fake , so u mean 10% 10s can get a anime to have a 9.03 rating?
May 26, 2023 4:58 AM

Oct 2019
we saw what her suicide was about.

the show gave us 0 reason to believe she was depressed. you made the depression up. just because a lot of times that's the reason, it doesn't mean it's always the case. WE SAW WHAT PUSHED HER TO THE EDGE. you blind son of a gun what the hell in the episode made you think her problem came from "depression".

this is your line of logic:

she almost killed herself

most suicide attempts are from depression

so she was depressed even though we saw how she reached that point and we know depression wasn't the reason.

you are so blinded by """"being right"""" in your own head that you don't realize the stupid shit you're saying. this isn't a debate. you're just looking for excuses.

this is my last reply, go read book or two. maybe one day you actually learn how to criticize writing properly. I have people in my friend list who have disliked oshi no ko. I debated them, and agreed with their perspective to different degrees. I'm an open minded guy. I get convinced on being wrong on a weekly basis when presented with proper arguments.

but every single line that have written is so fucking stupid, it genuinely hurts to read.

I'm done, I hope you find another poor soul that is willing to listen to you, cause I am certainly NOT.
APolygons2May 26, 2023 5:23 AM
Also available at:
Zeerks (I will make you YouTube thumbnails/banners): https://zeerk.com/jobs/graphics-design/i-will-make-you-your-youtube-banner-thumbnail/

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 26, 2023 5:44 AM
Feb 2023
Apolygon2 said:
we saw what her suicide was about.

the show gave us 0 reason to believe she was depressed. you made the depression up. just because a lot of times that's the reason, it doesn't mean it's always the case. WE SAW WHAT PUSHED HER TO THE EDGE. you blind son of a gun what the hell in the episode made you think her problem came from "depression".

this is your line of logic:

she almost killed herself

most suicide attempts are from depression

so she was depressed even though we saw how she reached that point and we know depression wasn't the reason.

you are so blinded by """"being right"""" in your own head that you don't realize the stupid shit you're saying. this isn't a debate. you're just looking for excuses.

this is my last reply, go read book or two. maybe one day you actually learn how to criticize writing properly. I have people in my friend list who have disliked oshi no ko. I debated them, and agreed with their perspective to different degrees. I'm an open minded guy. I get convinced on being wrong on a weekly basis when presented with proper arguments.

but every single line that have written is so fucking stupid, it genuinely hurts to read.

I'm done, I hope you find another poor soul that is willing to listen to you, cause I am certainly NOT.

Wait the episode didn’t show how depressed she was? For real? There’s literally an image of her looking depressed and not just one…

You literally wanted to dismiss and label since the first reply anyways. You take things out of context and you don’t reply genuinely especially after I proved you wrong.

So thank you
May 26, 2023 5:47 AM

Oct 2019
Confused_100 said:
There’s literally an image of her looking depressed and not just one…
oh my god!

I didn't want to reply but I can't believe it. this is too good to pass.

you don't know depression is a mental illness lmao

this is too good. how old are you? 

I actually feel bad now. I have been arguing with a kid....

it's not your fault, you'll grow you'll learn how things actually work lol
Also available at:

May 26, 2023 5:55 AM
Feb 2023
MAXproARYAN said:
Confused_100 said:

Gintama final made 17 million internationally…

Kaguya did relatively so much worse. That they aren’t even releasing any information about its box office. It started 8 in Japan first weekend only to fall the next weekend never to be heard of again. So yeah it flopped.

Wow so me giving you formula and letting you know it depends on average was nothing? Me showing you the amount of fake accounts in a thread like episode 1 is nothing? Me letting you know that 1s aren’t actually taken into account is nothing? Me showing you that 10s are getting filtered out is nothing? Why do you think it’s close to under a 9 now? Because the amount of 10s are 40% fake…

I judge your score because 6 is average while giving something like Kaguya movie more than your name is 100% hilarious. One revolutionised love story telling and the other was generic. Guess which belongs to which?

You rate anything Aka related so highly. You let your bias rate for you. You don’t even try to get full information about things you are saying.

Kaguya sama live action movie made 18Mil $ 💀. And Gintama is a masterpiece.and there's no official data of kaguya sama movie out yet so idk what facts you are talking about. Also , kaguya sama s3 won romance anime of the year , and was also top 4 in anime trending awards, you have got to be so new to anime if you think either of those dont make anime successful.
All of kaguya sama seasons + movies are insanely highly rated on MAL + Anilist + basically any ranking website.
Also you talked about 50% onk 10/10's but bleach and Fmab have almost same no of 10/10's and yet all 3 of those are close, so everyone has bots? Also u said 40% of them are fake , so u mean 10% 10s can get a anime to have a 9.03 rating?

We were talking about animation movie not live action 💀

Wow won romance of the year but no nominations for Anime of the Year…

Wow anime trending and anime corner where some bad animes get number 1 like last season where Eminence didn’t get recognised as much as it should.

Anilist had kaguya movie in a huge level but dropped it along with S3 recently. So I like that you use these ranking sites, while you have IMDB showing just good at max.

Wait Bleach has same number of 10s as FMAB? Where are you reading this? Lol. If you mean percentage, that’s because of weighted average where number actually affects it more.

I said 40% not 90% lol. If you remove 40%, it will get this rating easily. And yes every fandom has bots, this one though broke records lol.

Again research for a bit
May 26, 2023 5:57 AM
Feb 2023
Apolygon2 said:
Confused_100 said:
There’s literally an image of her looking depressed and not just one…
oh my god!

I didn't want to reply but I can't believe it. this is too good to pass.

you don't know depression is a mental illness lmao

this is too good. how old are you? 

I actually feel bad now. I have been arguing with a kid....

it's not your fault, you'll grow you'll learn how things actually work lol

Wait you wanted Akane to say “I am depressed” sothat you can believe she’s in depression? Really?

And I am the kid? Lol. Good luck
May 26, 2023 6:04 AM

Oct 2019
Confused_100 said:
Wait you wanted Akane to say “I am depressed” sothat you can believe she’s in depression? Really?
no, just any sign other than "looking depressed" would do lmao

I'm gonna blow your mind....

have you considered that maybe, there is a small chance... just a tiny one.... that she was looking depressed because bad stuff were happening and she was alone in dealing with it?

idk maybe you're some kind of robot, but most of us humans, do in fact look depressed when bad shit happens, EVEN IF we don't suffer from depression.

I know this may be a shocking revelation. but the world is full of surprises. you'll learn about them as you grow up.
Also available at:

May 26, 2023 6:05 AM

Oct 2017
TsutanaiFuun said:
How on earth did Akane decipher stuff like developmental disorder, unbalanced in a way characterstic of a kid who had sex during puberty?? out of nowhere? how can you even know that by pictures bruh? Is it really just an ass-pull? I need some explanation.

Personality development points to a bad one? bias in the way she feels affection? over-attached? how can she possibly tell that by looking at ai's pictures? she might not even be showing her true self on camera and still akane is uncovering personal stuff about her?

stuff like perfectionist, the way she holds chopsticks, her way of walking, fashion-sense and stuff is understandable but rest tf??

maybe i'm just overthinking this but it ticked me off, is Akane some kind of 1000iq genius or what?
I'm not surprised at all
Some famous detective decipher so much info about the culprit, their age/ motivation/ personality/habit by just looking at the crime scene .
They dont even need picture or video.

For Akane's case she has a lot of info because Ai is famous, so she has so many photos/ videos as reference.
She also gets info about her relationship/ friend group which explains a lot about a person too.
Ventus_SMay 26, 2023 6:08 AM
May 26, 2023 6:05 AM
Feb 2023
Apolygon2 said:
Confused_100 said:
no, just any sign other than "looking depressed" would do lmao

I'm gonna blow your mind....

have you considered that maybe, there is a small chance... just a tiny one.... that she was looking depressed because bad stuff were happening and she was alone in dealing with it?

idk maybe you're some kind of robot, but most of us humans, do in fact look depressed when bad shit happens, EVEN IF we don't suffer from depression.

I know this may be a shocking revelation. but the world is full of surprises. you'll learn about them as you grow up.

Oh so she was depressed then. Right? Yeah weird depression leads to that… Weird
May 26, 2023 6:08 AM

Oct 2019
Confused_100 said:
oh my god. feeling depressed or sad is NOT having depression.

depression is a mental illness. feeling depressed, or sad, or any other negative feeling when something bad happens IS NOT. it's normal. humans do that. are you secretly an alien investigating our species? 

cause you sure don't talk like you know how humans function
Also available at:

May 26, 2023 6:21 AM
Feb 2023
Apolygon2 said:
Confused_100 said:

depression is a mental illness. feeling depressed, or sad, or any other negative feeling when something bad happens IS NOT. it's normal. humans do that. are you secretly an alien investigating our species? 

Wow you actually don’t understand how depression happens huh…
May 26, 2023 6:34 AM

Oct 2019
Confused_100 said:
Apolygon2 said:

depression CAN happen from sad events.

but that "can" is not a "will". just think about what you are implying.

you are saying "anyone who goes through an extremely sad event MUST be depressed"

I know you're not wording it like that, but look back on the point your making. this is your argument. are you really going to die a hill that is so clearly wrong?
Also available at:

May 26, 2023 7:00 AM
Feb 2023
Apolygon2 said:
Confused_100 said:

depression CAN happen from sad events.

but that "can" is not a "will". just think about what you are implying.

you are saying "anyone who goes through an extremely sad event MUST be depressed"

I know you're not wording it like that, but look back on the point your making. this is your argument. are you really going to die a hill that is so clearly wrong?

No I am saying who wants to commit suicide has to be depressed. As per the study I gave you, there’s a correlation between the 2…
May 26, 2023 7:12 AM

Oct 2019
Confused_100 said:
there’s a correlation between the 2…
correlation is not causation.

yes the 2 are related. but as you said it yourself:

Confused_100 said:
Like this one where most suicides are because of depression but you ignored that fact?
most is not all.

we saw this one. there was no sign of her having depression. being sad because something bad is happening is a sign of being human. saying she was depressed (the mental illness) is a massive jump.

of course depression and suicide relate in a l lot of cases.

but a lot of cases is not the same as every case.

most is NOT the same as ALL
Also available at:

May 26, 2023 7:43 AM
Feb 2023
Apolygon2 said:
Confused_100 said:
there’s a correlation between the 2…
correlation is not causation.

yes the 2 are related. but as you said it yourself:

Confused_100 said:
most is not all.

we saw this one. there was no sign of her having depression. being sad because something bad is happening is a sign of being human. saying she was depressed (the mental illness) is a massive jump.

of course depression and suicide relate in a l lot of cases.

but a lot of cases is not the same as every case.

most is NOT the same as ALL

You said she was depressed… Give me a case where people who committed suicide weren’t depressed.

This is like the study you gave, where most people who tried to commit suicide, don’t try to do it again. Doesn’t mean there are NONE.
May 26, 2023 8:14 AM
Jul 2021
Confused_100 said:
MAXproARYAN said:

Wow anime trending and anime corner where some bad animes get number 1 like last season where Eminence didn’t get recognised as much as it should.

Anilist had kaguya movie in a huge level but dropped it along with S3 recently. So I like that you use these ranking sites, while you have IMDB showing just good at max.

Wait Bleach has same number of 10s as FMAB? Where are you reading this? Lol. If you mean percentage, that’s because of weighted average where number actually affects it more.

I said 40% not 90% lol. If you remove 40%, it will get this rating easily. And yes every fandom has bots, this one though broke records lol.

Again research for a bit

You are legit the first person in the world who thinks winning romance anime of the year is nothing. Thanks you probably watch <100 anime to think thats the case, but for us weebs , its a huge deal. Also just like bleach , weighted scores apply to kaguya sama too, so considering its still top 10 after that , is an big achievement .
Also unlike MAL , anilist is used by hardcore weebs , and everything there is legit. And all of kaguya sama and onk are still in top 20 there.
Also u have to be less than 20 years to think that just cuz u liked eminence and other people didnt as much, their opinion is invalid, bcuz anime trending awards and reddit awards were literally voting based. And give me statistical proof that this fandom has more bots than everyone, dont tag people, give me proof.
May 26, 2023 9:00 AM
Feb 2023
MAXproARYAN said:
Confused_100 said:

Again research for a bit

You are legit the first person in the world who thinks winning romance anime of the year is nothing. Thanks you probably watch <100 anime to think thats the case, but for us weebs , its a huge deal. Also just like bleach , weighted scores apply to kaguya sama too, so considering its still top 10 after that , is an big achievement .
Also unlike MAL , anilist is used by hardcore weebs , and everything there is legit. And all of kaguya sama and onk are still in top 20 there.
Also u have to be less than 20 years to think that just cuz u liked eminence and other people didnt as much, their opinion is invalid, bcuz anime trending awards and reddit awards were literally voting based. And give me statistical proof that this fandom has more bots than everyone, dont tag people, give me proof.

Yeah I believe that Magical Revolution was getting number 1 and that anime was bad… While Eminence which was best anime last season along with Vinland Saga, My hero S6 and Blue Lock lost to Magical Revolution.

So not played with or biased in any way lol.

Even now look at Vinland Saga has so much better episodes and talks dwindling literally now from high ups that it will win AOTY but here we are talking as if OnK is something like how we talked as if Kaguya S3 was something.

Again did it get nominated anime of the year? Nope. Will it be remembered? Yes but as time goes on so does recency bias. And funny enough after Kaguya S3 ended by months, almost everyone said it’s overrated.

Finally good you would say Bleach because that one cemented recency bias. It proved that if Naruto got remade nowadays with zero filler, it would get 9+ easily and could be number 1. So thank you for giving that example.

Anilist full of more weebs? You either never tried to research once or something else. Because all you said is false and bias from your part.

You didn’t even address the situation I told you but deflected as if anime corner and especially reddit are reliable in any way after what happened last season…

Go see which anime was getting number 1 last season consistently and tell me what pattern do you see. Tell me what genre of fandom is showing more bad behaviour than even shounen… And that’s saying something
May 26, 2023 9:08 AM
Jul 2021
Confused_100 said:
MAXproARYAN said:

Yeah I believe that Magical Revolution was getting number 1 and that anime was bad… While Eminence which was best anime last season along with Vinland Saga, My hero S6 and Blue Lock lost to Magical Revolution.

Even now look at Vinland Saga has so much better episodes and talks dwindling literally now from high ups that it will win AOTY but here we are talking as if OnK is something like how we talked as if Kaguya S3 was something.

Again did it get nominated anime of the year? Nope. Will it be remembered? Yes but as time goes on so does recency bias. And funny enough after Kaguya S3 ended by months, almost everyone said it’s overrated.

Finally good you would say Bleach because that one cemented recency bias. It proved that if Naruto got remade nowadays with zero filler, it would get 9+ easily and could be number 1. So thank you for giving that example.

Anilist full of more weebs? You either never tried to research once or something else. Because all you said is false and bias from your part.

You didn’t even address the situation I told you but deflected as if anime corner and especially reddit are reliable in any way after what happened last season…

Go see which anime was getting number 1 last season consistently and tell me what pattern do you see. Tell me what genre of fandom is showing more bad behaviour than even shounen… And that’s saying something

It happens to be that unlike you im not a douchebag and understand people's opinion. People liked magirevo and i can see why. People can have their opinions and opinions arent wrong. Also you have to be soo dumb to say one of the members of BIG3 is overrated, and its cuz of recency bias.
Once again kaguya sama S3 won romance anime of the year so it definitely was something. And you didnt even see 100+ anime while super popular anitubers like gigguk said Kaguya sama is underrated and all of the chat+ comment section agreed.
Anyways enough of this stupid debate. Only reply if you have statistical proof bcuz im done hearing your opinions. Gimme some proof from Wikipedia or smth . Proof like ks became romance anime of the year beating the likes of mdud. Or just dont bother replying
Aryan-0_0May 26, 2023 9:12 AM
May 26, 2023 10:45 AM
Feb 2023
MAXproARYAN said:
Confused_100 said:

It happens to be that unlike you im not a douchebag and understand people's opinion. People liked magirevo and i can see why. People can have their opinions and opinions arent wrong. Also you have to be soo dumb to say one of the members of BIG3 is overrated, and its cuz of recency bias.
Once again kaguya sama S3 won romance anime of the year so it definitely was something. And you didnt even see 100+ anime while super popular anitubers like gigguk said Kaguya sama is underrated and all of the chat+ comment section agreed.
Anyways enough of this stupid debate. Only reply if you have statistical proof bcuz im done hearing your opinions. Gimme some proof from Wikipedia or smth . Proof like ks became romance anime of the year beating the likes of mdud. Or just dont bother replying

Now the labels and namecalling are coming, nice.

You didn’t give any statistics or any proof like I did at all. Bleach is from Big3, but the weakest one and everyone knows this. Even Gigguk was surprised when it got number 1 for months (longer than Kaguya btw). He said it was good but it’s not the best arc of bleach even. However they could make it best arc if they fix later half. Anyways not the point, compare that to something like as influential as Naruto let’s say as Naruto is one of the Big3 as well.

Naruto if done by today’s animation and without any fillers. Would you believe by today’s standards would get it 9+ easily, yes or no? Because I see yes. Should it be? No. It’s 8.8-8.9. 9+ should be given to animes which are influential to anime industry not given to animes which will be remembered as overrated after a few years. Gigguk also said Kaguya didn’t deserve AOTY nomination.

You talk as if it won against alot of great romances. Let’s see the nominees? Call of the night, My dress up Darling, komi can’t communicate… So 3 new romance animes against an established one. Wow that’s something. Komi wasn’t as good, Call of the night was acceptable, My dress up darling was overhyped but good (the hype hurt it in long run plus it’s still beginning). Now did it fight Fruits Basket? Did it fight renowned romance animes? Nope and if it did, it would lose 100% of the time. Did it get nominated as anime of the year like fandom acted like it should? Nope. It was forgotten.

Btw Wikipedia? Really? No wonder you say false stuff and don’t research what you are saying.
May 26, 2023 10:54 AM

Nov 2018
Seiya0890 said:
I am personally more surprised by the fact that a guy reincarnated as the child of the girl he loves along with his sole friend.
LMAO! This though for real.
May 26, 2023 11:05 AM

Apr 2021
TsutanaiFuun said:
How on earth did Akane decipher stuff like developmental disorder, unbalanced in a way characterstic of a kid who had sex during puberty?? out of nowhere? how can you even know that by pictures bruh? Is it really just an ass-pull? I need some explanation.

Personality development points to a bad one? bias in the way she feels affection? over-attached? how can she possibly tell that by looking at ai's pictures? she might not even be showing her true self on camera and still akane is uncovering personal stuff about her?

stuff like perfectionist, the way she holds chopsticks, her way of walking, fashion-sense and stuff is understandable but rest tf??

maybe i'm just overthinking this but it ticked me off, is Akane some kind of 1000iq genius or what?

Yeah her character is, let's say, pretty unbalanced and half assed
May 26, 2023 11:07 AM

Apr 2021
Merve2Love said:
How can you reincarnate? ^^

This is such a terrible counter argument. They reincarnated into the same world, which means people are the same albeit this strange phenomena. It doesn't mess with the fabric of existence and create superhuman beings smh.
May 26, 2023 11:09 AM

Apr 2021
sinnerNoWinner said:
Alzeana said:
What are you even talking about!? This is one of the more realistic scenes in the show!
Nahh.
We are talking about a 15 years old girl that tried to kill herself cuz some meanies online talked badly about her, then 10 minutes later does a 180° turn and becomes some kind of psychoanalyst that would put Sigmund Freud to shame. Creates a profile of a long dead person out of a few pictures, some articles and a video. Her work is soooooo good that impresses the son. LOL
Doesn't make any sense to me lmao
Reminded me of N's otherworldly dective skillz

THIS. Her character is extremely unbalanced and inconsistent.
May 26, 2023 3:50 PM
Mar 2021
Confused_100 said:
ciiviic said:

You don't know what is a realistic personality after dying, being reincarnated and then witnessing death from up close. I can't know for sure either, but so far looking quite adequate. I personally have noticed here that they aren't making retarded choices like in some other fantasy drama anime: Angel Beats, Kokoro connect, Anohana (in all of them drama born out of nowhere without reason). This is actually one of the good ones where I can see every thing fall into place really nicely. And Fairy Tail, despite being fantasy, could've easily done a normal and believable cast, instead they're just running tropes and narrow-minded decision making.

That’s not realistic, dude. It’s called unbelievable and unrealistic

I think you found the right word, Oshi no Ko's characters are believable, but mostly unrealistic. Yes, that fits better.
May 26, 2023 5:24 PM

Oct 2017
First: Don't take fiction seriously.
Second: Anime exaggeration.
Third: Maybe she's a sick psycho, who knows how her brain works.
May 26, 2023 10:08 PM
Jan 2018
CreepHazard said:
sinnerNoWinner said:
Nahh.
We are talking about a 15 years old girl that tried to kill herself cuz some meanies online talked badly about her, then 10 minutes later does a 180° turn and becomes some kind of psychoanalyst that would put Sigmund Freud to shame. Creates a profile of a long dead person out of a few pictures, some articles and a video. Her work is soooooo good that impresses the son. LOL
Doesn't make any sense to me lmao
Reminded me of N's otherworldly dective skillz

THIS. Her character is extremely unbalanced and inconsistent.

Trolls on trolls around here, huh...
May 26, 2023 11:16 PM

Mar 2013
Realistically you cannot figure this all out from pictures and video.

Firstly, and truth be told, we do not hold opinions that we do not think we are wrong, and too many of us make assumption based on our own limited knowledge. Look aty how many people judge based off of "body language" and "appearance". We ourselves do it plenty of times because of how instinctual it is. In short, it is difficult to know if we are wrong when we think we are right.

Secondly, there is also a literary concept of "confirmation", in which we are more or less suppose to take some if not all characters at their words unless explicitly stated otherwise. Having speculation which ultimately holds up to be completely accurate serves the purpose of following the rule of Chekhov's gun, whichstate that avoiding superfulous details is ideal in writing. If we don't have to wade through details that ultimately do not matter, than we as readers should not. Otherwise, it might be frustrating to see a lack of progress. In terms of this, speculation will always turn out to be accurate because being right on the first guess means you won't have to write out a second and a third.

Finally, I doubt Asa is thinking this far in all honesty. Again, many of us make these speculations on relatively scant information. The more salacious the better. Asa likely does it too without realizing how much of his guesses are made up bullshit.

I agree with you though. It feels incredibly lazy, and in a way is disrespectful of Ai by entertaining the delusions of the industry itself. I really do not like how far we go with making these assumptions and acting like these are confirmed facts. It is egotistical and self-centered to think that we "know" someone based off of the public appearances, scrutinizing their every move. We do not. Thinking we can decipher someone's entire being from this? Pure, harmful bullshit, honestly.

May 27, 2023 6:52 AM
Dec 2021
So we can conclude this anime is so dumb you gotta shut your brain off to be able to enjoy it.
It's no different from your favorite battle shounen or your trendy isekai.
May 27, 2023 7:37 AM
Feb 2023
ciiviic said:
Confused_100 said:

That’s not realistic, dude. It’s called unbelievable and unrealistic

I think you found the right word, Oshi no Ko's characters are believable, but mostly unrealistic. Yes, that fits better.

Akane mimicking Ai isn’t believable though. But okay atleast you said it’s unrealistic
May 27, 2023 8:26 AM
Sep 2020
Nah it’s pretty realistic for a method actor who has done this their entire life. If it was some random schmuck then I would agree, but it’s not. Her acting ability is her whole world and they show it from her earliest introduction.
May 27, 2023 8:47 AM
Dec 2017
Filami said:
She'll explain it in the next episode dude wait at least until the cliffhanger ends, you're so fast to criticize 
There is no next episode, just a recap. Long the wait will be...
May 27, 2023 9:03 PM
Nov 2019
Confused_100 said:
GFGIvoltage99 said:

how are they not realistic? Aqua promised himself that he would love Ai for Sarina. He then gets reincarnated as Ai's kid which yes isn't realistic but his personality and character are very realistic. He grew up as Ai's child. Enough to see her as his mother(obviously.) Her dying made him feel weak and useless since he made that promise. Mix that with him sitting in her lap while she's dying? It was realistic how much this messed him up. It screwed him up so badly that he gets ptsd everytime he sees a picture of her. And pls tell me how Ruby isn't realistic. These 2 are the most realistic characters in the show

You think Ruby would be like this personality wise after what happened to her “mother”? Aqua is the most realistic? You just said story plot points, in real life, no1 acts like him but I will tell you an anime character he acts like though; Ayanokoji (Classroom of the Elite). Define the line between realism and fake… You won’t because you want to defend something in ANIME as if it’s realistic. Stop being a fanboy and become a fan.

Finally reincarnation, you don’t get to have your memories if “reincarnation” is real. So it’s unbelievable.

wdym? People would act like him in his situation. Again likes an idol for the sake of his patient. Becomes the kid to that idol and loses her thus breaking him. This is realistic. He feels like it's his responsibility to kill his dad. Not sure how none of that isn't realistic
May 27, 2023 9:06 PM
Nov 2019
Confused_100 said:
GFGIvoltage99 said:

how are they not realistic? Aqua promised himself that he would love Ai for Sarina. He then gets reincarnated as Ai's kid which yes isn't realistic but his personality and character are very realistic. He grew up as Ai's child. Enough to see her as his mother(obviously.) Her dying made him feel weak and useless since he made that promise. Mix that with him sitting in her lap while she's dying? It was realistic how much this messed him up. It screwed him up so badly that he gets ptsd everytime he sees a picture of her. And pls tell me how Ruby isn't realistic. These 2 are the most realistic characters in the show

You think Ruby would be like this personality wise after what happened to her “mother”? Aqua is the most realistic? You just said story plot points, in real life, no1 acts like him but I will tell you an anime character he acts like though; Ayanokoji (Classroom of the Elite). Define the line between realism and fake… You won’t because you want to defend something in ANIME as if it’s realistic. Stop being a fanboy and become a fan.

Finally reincarnation, you don’t get to have your memories if “reincarnation” is real. So it’s unbelievable.

and Ruby would act like this. Ruby was a kid when she died so she had no experience to care for anyone enough to get completely broken like Aqua. She wants to make her mother's dream a reality. How is that not realistic? She has always been shown to want to be like her mother. Again show me how she's not realistic otherwise you just sound like a hater.
May 28, 2023 12:13 AM
Feb 2023
GFGIvoltage99 said:
Confused_100 said:

wdym? People would act like him in his situation. Again likes an idol for the sake of his patient. Becomes the kid to that idol and loses her thus breaking him. This is realistic. He feels like it's his responsibility to kill his dad. Not sure how none of that isn't realistic

You think he would be edgy all the time… Okay you really don’t understand what realistic is or how real life works at this point. Like watch a documentary or something.

GFGIvoltage99 said:
Confused_100 said:

and Ruby would act like this. Ruby was a kid when she died so she had no experience to care for anyone enough to get completely broken like Aqua. She wants to make her mother's dream a reality. How is that not realistic? She has always been shown to want to be like her mother. Again show me how she's not realistic otherwise you just sound like a hater.

She wouldn’t see the problems of her mother as a sign of anything? You really do want to defend this with your teeth huh. Do you even question anything or just agree to anything given to you?
May 28, 2023 1:28 PM
May 2023
sinnerNoWinner said:
So we can conclude this anime is the best piece of fiction in history.
It's much much much better your favorite battle shounen or your trendy isekai.
Incredible opinion, no. Its a fact. well done!!
May 31, 2023 10:57 AM

Jun 2020
I remember pausing and laughing at "unbalanced in a way characteristic of a kid who had sex during puberty". That's the dumbest dialogue I've ever seen in an anime that takes itself seriously. Pfft the more I think about it, the more I hate it
This anime shit is addictive
Jun 3, 2023 9:44 PM

Aug 2020
spectrojan said:
I remember pausing and laughing at "unbalanced in a way characteristic of a kid who had sex during puberty". That's the dumbest dialogue I've ever seen in an anime that takes itself seriously. Pfft the more I think about it, the more I hate it

That is pretty dumb considering thats not the dialogue. Your headcanon is something else Luffy pfp. Take your meds.
Keep scrolling
Jun 3, 2023 9:52 PM

Jun 2020
RobertsahDHDA said:
spectrojan said:

That is pretty dumb considering thats not the dialogue. Your headcanon is something else Luffy pfp. Take your meds.
nice personal attack, I'm sure I have you seething for pissing on an anime you love but that is indeed what she says. Try to hold your emotions in next time and not start bawling at every other post on the internet you disagree with.
This anime shit is addictive
Jun 4, 2023 2:22 AM

Jun 2012
You are reading too much into it and probably not unbelievable if you are a stalker which she gets that way
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Episode 1 is like a movie

Bolbysaur - Today

8 by Daviljoe193 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2023

801 by welcome2atlantis »»
Apr 14, 9:12 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MadanielFL - May 12, 2023

259 by welcome2atlantis »»
Apr 14, 5:28 AM

» Next season!

Gurmukh - Apr 8

21 by mranifantelugu »»
Apr 14, 5:08 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2023

467 by welcome2atlantis »»
Apr 14, 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.