Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 17, 2010 7:52 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode is quite different from the rest, mostly due to the fact that you need to have deep knowledge about war histories :) Not knowing much about it myself, this episode is kind of a learning tool for me. But still, it's turned out pretty alright :D
ShanaFlameMay 20, 2010 12:25 AM
May 17, 2010 8:49 PM

Nov 2007
There's a news here that mentioned that TV only shows the recap called Yogen. The real ep. 7 is planned to be available for streaming sometime Tuesday May 18 to 30th midnight (Japan time) here (but only available in Japan. I hope it is available elsewhere later).

*Moved the part of the comment about recap ep. to the link that the mod provided.

Real Ep. 7 (Changed the link in "Ep.7" because the link I posted before was deleted):
tsubasaloverMay 19, 2010 6:02 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 18, 2010 2:06 AM

May 2008
Aoi's girlfriend (or wife, idk, I saw a wedding photo in the anime's ED) has the same voice actor (Ayaka Kawasumi) as the narrator. It seems that she also has an ability (idk, she turn off the lights in the credits while Japanese officials are having a meeting?)

Anyway, those brand new scenes might be shown in the Episode 0 in the DVD.

This is odd. In the recap, Isao speaks Japanese in front of foreign delegates? And that Indian and other delegates are speaking Japanese? O_O

May 18, 2010 6:21 PM

Jun 2009
I really liked both the TV and the Stream Version of episode 7, both shed new light on some events and 7 of course gave the whole anime an actuall direction and kinda seemed to give an idea why the powers were brought in in the first place.

It was actually interesting to see how they were debating about a prophet appearing and justifying their actions through that...I'm quite intrigued to see where that is going to lead.

And I found that last scene between the reporters quite cool, because it expressed the thinking of that time quite well.
'And what if it weren't the Chinese?!' 'Ah...who would want to read that?'
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
May 19, 2010 1:07 AM

May 2008
Damn, I can't watch the streamed version because it says that the current service is not available in my country.
May 19, 2010 9:59 AM
Apr 2010
Hey I am looking to get a hold of that stream to actually sub it for Rumbel, think you guys could help us out with that?

-=pablo212=-
May 19, 2010 11:27 PM

May 2008
pablo212 said:
Hey I am looking to get a hold of that stream to actually sub it for Rumbel, think you guys could help us out with that?

-=pablo212=-

Ask tsubasalover and oh, thanks too.

Now, I get a chance to watch episode 7

xxxholic_wingMay 20, 2010 4:01 AM
May 22, 2010 11:43 PM
Apr 2010
KAW-PHT has the episode. we have created a unedited version of the episode. (.avi and .mkv) then we have upscaled versions with the OP added in the spot indicated by the episode (there are two commercial breaks, one of them is when you would expect to see the OP). if any non-English group wants the raws we will happily give it to them as long as they encode their release (we will encoded for them if they generally do not encode).
Jun 4, 2010 10:03 PM

Sep 2007
anyone see ep 7 subbed yet?
My Signature Is Signature.
Jun 5, 2010 8:40 AM
Apr 2010
it is a hard episode to translate, due to multiple variables (such as military jargon and historical context) the translator who can understand all of it is very busy atm. and the other translator does not know enough the other two mentioned variables to translate all of this episode. we are working on it, it is just it is going very slowly.
Jun 5, 2010 10:53 AM

Sep 2007
damnit :(

well thats understandable, but it still sucks! lol
Jun 16, 2010 5:28 PM

Aug 2008
i can't find anything subbed past episode 6 :(
Jun 17, 2010 12:03 AM
Apr 2010
nextday said:
It's been almost a month since the last subbed release lol.

I am sorry for that good news is that the translating for episodes 6.5 7 and 8 are all done so you might get a big dose very very soon.
Jun 17, 2010 3:55 AM

May 2008
tantei said:
nextday said:

I am sorry for that good news is that the translating for episodes 6.5 7 and 8 are all done so you might get a big dose very very soon.

orz, thanks!
Jun 20, 2010 7:46 PM

Mar 2010
are we going to be seeing this any time soon?
Jun 20, 2010 9:53 PM

Sep 2009
tantei said:
nextday said:

If the translation is done, what's the big hold up?

I only reply because I care. :-P
Jun 21, 2010 3:55 PM

May 2010
outlawauron said:
tantei said:
nextday said:

+1
Jun 21, 2010 11:50 PM
Apr 2010
bongo said:
outlawauron said:
tantei said:
nextday said:

+1

the hold is that we have two versions of the same episode. a version where we added a lot of touch to make the episode look as good as possible, and a version that is straight of the web site. us up converting the episode and making it look HD TV qaulity and adding in the opening in the appropriate spot, and replace the episode 1 style ending with the normal one means we have to make two seperate ass files for this episode. this means almost twice as much work for one episode. also this episode is VERY VERY talkative, about 1.5 more talkative then normal, I understand people are tired of waiting so am I, but please bear in mind we want this release to be perfect and that means a LOT of extra work for us. it will be done soon, and all the other episodes will also be out soon, we expect the final episode to be released on time.
FYI we now have episode 10 being translation checked, 11 being translated, and 6.5-9 (minus 7) being edited or timed . we are trying our best to get back up to speed, we are sorry for the delay, however we refuse to release a episode that is not ready for release
Jun 26, 2010 11:07 PM
Apr 2010
nextday said:
tantei (N/A)
said:

bongo said:
outlawauron said:
tantei said:
nextday said:

+1

the hold is that we have two versions of the same episode. a version where we added a lot of touch to make the episode look as good as possible, and a version that is straight of the web site. us up converting the episode and making it look HD TV qaulity and adding in the opening in the appropriate spot, and replace the episode 1 style ending with the normal one means we have to make two seperate ass files for this episode. this means almost twice as much work for one episode. also this episode is VERY VERY talkative, about 1.5 more talkative then normal, I understand people are tired of waiting so am I, but please bear in mind we want this release to be perfect and that means a LOT of extra work for us. it will be done soon, and all the other episodes will also be out soon, we expect the final episode to be released on time.
FYI we now have episode 10 being translation checked, 11 being translated, and 6.5-9 (minus 7) being edited or timed . we are trying our best to get back up to speed, we are sorry for the delay, however we refuse to release a episode that is not ready for release

Expect the final episode to be released on time? Doesn't this show end next week? o_o

Edit: [SGKK-Doki] released episode 6.5 today.

when I said on time I meant on time for us which is a week or possibly two after the episode is aired in japan. this may or may not happen now. however episodes 8 and 9 are ready to be released, and we hope to finish off seven tomorrow so... that bring us to ten which is not nearly as bad as it looks. there was a communication break down with 6.5 somewhere in translation so that has been delayed. however while it was a nice recap episode it is as essential to the story as episode 4 (meow). I am trying my best to get it out the door tomorrow ok (wish me luck aka pray the encoder has not escaped the fenced area that we made for him after the episode 4-6 fiasco)
Jun 27, 2010 11:16 AM

Sep 2007
*taps foot impationtly*
Jun 29, 2010 7:41 PM
Apr 2010
CAC said:
*taps foot impationtly*

we have 12 more lines in 12 to translation check then we can release episodes 7,8,9, and maybe even 6.5 depending. 6.5 will be out soon
Jun 30, 2010 9:33 PM

Apr 2009
o.o Waiting is not a problem for me, I'm just glad to know that the series wasn't dropped. X-x Thank you for all the progress updates, Tantei. =D
Jul 2, 2010 12:42 AM
Apr 2010
Jenex said:
o.o Waiting is not a problem for me, I'm just glad to know that the series wasn't dropped. X-x Thank you for all the progress updates, Tantei. =D

no problem I always try to answer peoples questions
Jul 2, 2010 4:24 PM

Nov 2009
Indeed, thanks for working on a show that for some reason doesn't get much of a chance. Although there is a lot of wasted time a few of the episodes were not bad at all, and the scope of the plot is much wider than a lot of others. I have to say doing the two episode 7 thing was pretty lame, but i still want to watch the rest if it comes out. ^.^
Jul 3, 2010 3:22 AM
Apr 2010
helur said:
Indeed, thanks for working on a show that for some reason doesn't get much of a chance. Although there is a lot of wasted time a few of the episodes were not bad at all, and the scope of the plot is much wider than a lot of others. I have to say doing the two episode 7 thing was pretty lame, but i still want to watch the rest if it comes out. ^.^

I love the series and I hope aniplex america picks it up and releases it in the US. (hopefully with a dub). it is definitely a good series. we will probably not do a series for the summer due to us not being needed/ official subers actually picking up all the good series that deserve subs and none of the other groups working leaving anything else that we would like to do. (I would like to do stitch but I guess that is just me)
Jul 3, 2010 10:30 PM

Sep 2007
still havent found 7 anywhere.

watched 6.5 though, its been so long that it was kinda good having the recap lol.
Jul 4, 2010 1:27 AM

Apr 2010
tantei said:
I love the series and I hope aniplex america picks it up and releases it in the US. (hopefully with a dub). it is definitely a good series.

Interesting you bring this up tantei. This is a show that never in a million years I can imagine getting licensed. For one thing, there's the non-TV aired episode 7 that would already be a problem.

Secondly, the many foreign languages in this show. Off the top of my head, I can't recall any English studio doing foreign languages well in anime. There are only 2 examples I can think of:

German in Evangelion. This worked because it just so happened that Asuka's VA, Tiffany Grant, knew German: they got really lucky here.

Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid. There was a scene in Italian, I don't how well that went because I don't know Italian and I don't know the voice actors. However later on the final arc took place in Hong Kong, and I can confidently say that the Cantonese used there was pretty... terrible, to put it lightly.

Then again, the language thing may not be too big a deal... Daisuke Namikawa's Mandarin is pretty painful to listen to, but it doesn't stop the show from being bad...
Jul 4, 2010 10:56 AM

Apr 2010
And doesn't stop it from being a really good one!
Jul 4, 2010 4:09 PM
Apr 2010
AICW said:
tantei said:
I love the series and I hope aniplex america picks it up and releases it in the US. (hopefully with a dub). it is definitely a good series.

Interesting you bring this up tantei. This is a show that never in a million years I can imagine getting licensed. For one thing, there's the non-TV aired episode 7 that would already be a problem.

Secondly, the many foreign languages in this show. Off the top of my head, I can't recall any English studio doing foreign languages well in anime. There are only 2 examples I can think of:

German in Evangelion. This worked because it just so happened that Asuka's VA, Tiffany Grant, knew German: they got really lucky here.

Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid. There was a scene in Italian, I don't how well that went because I don't know Italian and I don't know the voice actors. However later on the final arc took place in Hong Kong, and I can confidently say that the Cantonese used there was pretty... terrible, to put it lightly.

Then again, the language thing may not be too big a deal... Daisuke Namikawa's Mandarin is pretty painful to listen to, but it doesn't stop the show from being bad...

well I get the felling any show not released by another studio will be released subbed only by aniplex from now on, and night raid is a new show for them
Jul 5, 2010 8:11 PM

Jan 2008
I hope the subbed episodes will be released soon. 6.5 can be later. Any finished subbed eps will be fine.
Jul 6, 2010 5:36 PM

Jan 2008
nextday said:
Lieila said:
I hope the subbed episodes will be released soon. 6.5 can be later. Any finished subbed eps will be fine.

6.5 is already out and the subs are good: http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=36284

It's worth watching too, quite good for a recap episode.

Thanks. I searched for it yesterday. The same torrent file. It's in queue right now. Can't wait.
Jul 7, 2010 8:38 AM

Nov 2009
any news on ep 7 tho?
Jul 7, 2010 10:36 AM

Apr 2010
Everything is encoded. They just need to check few lines =)
Jul 8, 2010 6:25 PM
Apr 2010
nextday said:
I honestly can't see this being picked up either.

Also, it has now been 1 month and 19 days since the last episode.

I know but the good news is we will be releasing episodes 7-10 and and most likely 6.5 all together (that would be 5 episodes so 1 episode for about every 1.4 weeks, which is not that bad) we just want to have those 6 lines perfect (:( ) sorry for the delay we will release as soon as we get those lines perfected.
Jul 10, 2010 10:11 AM
Apr 2010
tantei said:
nextday said:

I know but the good news is we will be releasing episodes 7-10 and and most likely 6.5 all together (that would be 5 episodes so 1 episode for about every 1.4 weeks, which is not that bad) we just want to have those 6 lines perfect (:( ) sorry for the delay we will release as soon as we get those lines perfected.

Good news the .ass files for 7-10 are done, Bad NEWS the encoder has vanished again. ya I know
Jul 10, 2010 10:21 PM
Jul 2010
Is there a website where you put all of these episodes on?
~Kaira
Jul 11, 2010 3:03 PM

Apr 2009
tantei said:
tantei said:
nextday said:

Good news the .ass files for 7-10 are done, Bad NEWS the encoder has vanished again. ya I know

If you can, could you please let us know here when the eps will be released?^^
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Jul 11, 2010 6:31 PM

Nov 2009
ty for the updates.
Jul 11, 2010 11:14 PM

Sep 2007
LeeNoriega said:
tantei said:
tantei said:
nextday said:

sigh....i really wanna see this already
Jul 11, 2010 11:48 PM
Apr 2010
CAC said:
LeeNoriega said:
tantei said:
tantei said:
nextday said:

it is done (episodes 7-10) in a couple of hours the episodes will all be posted enjoy :)
Jul 12, 2010 3:09 AM
Jul 2008
tantei said:
it is done (episodes 7-10) in a couple of hours the episodes will all be posted enjoy :)
Yay \o/

Thank you :D
Jul 12, 2010 7:30 AM

Nov 2009
great ty xD
Jul 12, 2010 8:43 AM

May 2010
Somehow in these three pages, I don't think I've picked up on who you guys are. Which fansubbing group are you that's about to post episodes 7-10?
“Money can't buy dere”
Jul 12, 2010 8:53 AM
Apr 2010
Seabury said:
Somehow in these three pages, I don't think I've picked up on who you guys are. Which fansubbing group are you that's about to post episodes 7-10?
Seabury said:

oh how clumsy of me I am Tantei from KAW, my group is jointed with PHT (KAW-PHT) on this show.our website is kaworkz.co.cc
Jul 12, 2010 4:55 PM

May 2010
tantei said:
Seabury said:

oh how clumsy of me I am Tantei from KAW, my group is jointed with PHT (KAW-PHT) on this show.our website is kaworkz.co.cc

Thanks bunches, I'm looking forward to your subs!
“Money can't buy dere”
Jul 12, 2010 5:14 PM
Mar 2010
Seabury said:
tantei said:
Seabury said:

REleased some time ago
http://www.phantom-subs.net/
7was taken down but they are rehosting it now ii think
Jul 12, 2010 6:40 PM
Apr 2010
yes there was a probl
Flashback said:
Seabury said:
tantei said:
Seabury said:

REleased some time ago
e
Flashback said:
Seabury said:
tantei said:
Seabury said:

REleased some time ago

yes there was a problem with the cursed episodes CRC not matching causing the episode to not be seek-able, also the episodes MU link was bad so that should be the LAST problem with that episode,(if it is not I am likely to kill one of the generals in that episode or the web designer who made it so I can't release stuff and made it to difficult for newbs to post releases correctly ).
tanteiJul 12, 2010 6:48 PM
Jul 12, 2010 7:52 PM
Jul 2010
Thank you so much for your hard work.
~Kaira
Jul 13, 2010 1:16 AM

Apr 2009
tantei said:
CAC said:
LeeNoriega said:
tantei said:
tantei said:
nextday said:

SOOOOO THANK YOU! It totally made my day, especially seeing how disappointing the current season is D: Thank you very much!!!!!
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Jul 13, 2010 1:35 AM

May 2008
Thanks a lot for the subs~

Anyway the episode was great, though I have to look up some history to fully understand I think it was a good cover~
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senkou no Night Raid Episode 5 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 3, 2010

42 by Dywei »»
Jan 29, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Senkou no Night Raid Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 28, 2010

54 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 19, 2023 8:26 PM

» Japan's War Propaganda and Crimes

guyklc - Apr 12, 2010

38 by Neostorm-X »»
Jul 18, 2022 4:28 PM

Poll: » Senkou no Night Raid Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 31, 2010

26 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 22, 2022 10:32 PM

Poll: » Senkou no Night Raid Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 21, 2010

39 by Nurguburu »»
Dec 6, 2021 10:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.