Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 9, 2023 11:37 AM
Jan 2023
Confirmation of 2 Chainsaw men, Asa finding a will to live, Yoru sas, CHAINSAW MOTORCYCLE!!!! This chapter actually just had everything I ask for in this goofy series.
May 9, 2023 11:39 AM
Oct 2022
-Trunk- said:
I feel like the quality of chapters has gone down since part 1, I can't quite put my finger on why though. Anyone else agree or want to add to that?

Yes I feel like there isn’t any essence in the chapters anymore and things are just happening without a good story behind them.
May 9, 2023 12:25 PM

Aug 2022
Super Chainsaw Man motorcycle! Hell yeah!!
May 9, 2023 12:31 PM

Aug 2022
sonu711 said:
this chapter screams of peak 🗣️

OMG I will never forgive you 😂
May 9, 2023 1:36 PM

Oct 2007
Rakan15 said:
-Trunk- said:
I feel like the quality of chapters has gone down since part 1, I can't quite put my finger on why though. Anyone else agree or want to add to that?

Yes I feel like there isn’t any essence in the chapters anymore and things are just happening without a good story behind them.
Fujimoto must be going through some troubling times.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2023 2:04 PM
Apr 2023
filip_boucek said:
Gigamecha12 said:
 Hmm that's an interesting statement. I loved part 1, even to the point where I would've been happy if that were the end of it to be frank. However, part 2 has been quite the different ride, enough for me to say I almost see them as 2 whole new entities. It's slower, more focused and almost an antithesis to part 1. Could hinge a lot on the fact that there is a change in main character between the two, so the overall feel is very different. 

So I wouldn't say the quality of chapters have gone down at all, simply the tone and pacing have shifted drastically. I love seeing Denji from another characters perspective and Asa's complex all on her own. My main issue with part 2, honestly? I'm getting tired of girl devils. Don't get me wrong, I love Power, Makima, Reze, etc etc. But the falling devil's design, while interesting? Pales in comparison to the awesome design that was the Darkness devil. Give me more terrifying monstrosities instead of sexy women. 

Absolutely agree

yeah I agree too the pacing is slow but considering fujimoto I think the payoff will be worth it
May 9, 2023 2:15 PM

Feb 2022
chanedaw man on the moteringcycle????? 😭

May 9, 2023 2:55 PM

Oct 2017
Denji está basadpisimo. Women > men.
R&B Leyend
May 9, 2023 3:06 PM

May 2019
Chainsaw Man = Ghost Rider
May 9, 2023 3:18 PM

Apr 2016
That's f*ckin' teamwork!!
May 9, 2023 3:31 PM
Oct 2020
Poor guy got his motorcycle stolen but at least it became cooler
May 9, 2023 5:10 PM
Apr 2021
-Trunk- said:

I agree. Though I feel like it’s partially because we don’t really have much of denji
May 9, 2023 5:27 PM
Feb 2022
chidaru said:
Hmmm... nice bike
No my bike! 
Nice reference..
May 9, 2023 5:48 PM

Jul 2021
What a motorcycle flex lolz 
CQLLISTMay 9, 2023 8:57 PM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

May 9, 2023 7:18 PM
Jan 2023
Super chainsaw man motorcycle go brrrrrrr 🏍️
May 9, 2023 7:18 PM

Jan 2021
I usually don't comment in chapter discussions because my opinions will basically only be negative, but this chapter was one of the worst manga chapters I have read as of recently. I start to wonder why I missed Denji when Asa became the MC, watching Denji again so much reminded me I didn't like him in the first place.
May 9, 2023 7:54 PM
Mar 2021
panpakez said:
-Trunk- said:

i still enjoy it when each new chapters come out but i completly agree, it feels like theres been a big drop in quality. i really enjoy the story itself, but something about it just feels off

it's the fact that the chapters are so much shorter now
May 9, 2023 7:56 PM
Mar 2021
i wish the chapters were longer like they were in part one... feels like not much happens each chapter since they're so short. i'm a fast reader and it takes me less than two minutes for each new release.
May 9, 2023 8:31 PM

Feb 2022
I love Denji's personality, if she's a woman I won't steal her motorcycle, but if she's a man without thinking twice I'll steal it I love you Denji/Chainsaw Man
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

May 9, 2023 9:09 PM
Apr 2022
the chapters are toooo small
May 9, 2023 9:30 PM
Jul 2021
troilus_05s said:
-Trunk- said:
Yes, I agree. I mean, Denji didn't even ask Asa how she got everyone out of the aquarium. Even if he didn't realise it was Asa who did it, he never questioned anything. We just move on to the next scene without properly wrapping up the previous one.

Fami used Eternity to trap Asa and others in the aquarium, just left after they managed to get out and then that led to nowhere. That devil club president who has that fake chainsaw cord was last seen listening in on Asa and Denji's conversation in chapter 118. He heard Denji saying "if you don't follow these rules, you will die". And now we don't even know where he is. 

Then we get Asa visiting Denji's house which is wrapped up quickly. Then the prophecy talk between Yoshida and Fami.

The pacing feels weird and the plot has no proper direction. It isn't bad but not good either. Decent at best.
Bruh, Let Fujimoto Cook! part 2 is still unfinished & is slower paced, most likely on purpose.
May 13, 2023 1:03 AM

Jul 2021
There have been 33 chapters since the beginning of part 2. It is clear that Fujimoto has greatly slowed the pace of the story progression. The difference is jarring, he is more invested in fleshing out the characters than making things happen. There are more meaningful character interactions than action scenes, which feels good for a change.
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

May 13, 2023 7:50 AM

Jan 2021
Asa realized there's two chainsaw mans, hyped to see where that leads, wonder how Yoru will react to that lol

Also the super chainsaw man motorcycle was awesome!!!

Denji refusing to steal a bike from a woman but kicked a guy off of his bike was funny
May 13, 2023 2:37 PM
May 2017
super chainsaw man motorcycle!! lmao
May 13, 2023 3:55 PM
Jun 2020
Man I still wanna know who revived Denji a few chapters back.
May 13, 2023 4:49 PM
Feb 2021
-Trunk- said:
 I concur. It's as if Fujimoto planned everything from chapter 1 to the end of volume 11 but it got so popular that he got pressured to continue it, so that might why it's been mid. 
May 14, 2023 9:53 AM

May 2021
Kazuma may have found a mortal enemy.

May 14, 2023 5:54 PM
Apr 2011
Mezzy93 said:
-Trunk- said:
 I concur. It's as if Fujimoto planned everything from chapter 1 to the end of volume 11 but it got so popular that he got pressured to continue it, so that might why it's been mid. 

Nah he wanted to do a part 2 for a while now said that in a past interview with a part 3
May 14, 2023 7:54 PM
Feb 2021
Toxin456 said:
Mezzy93 said:

Nah he wanted to do a part 2 for a while now said that in a past interview with a part 3

Oh really? Well he better step it up cause so far everything's been mid.
May 14, 2023 10:22 PM
Dec 2021
I love how casual it feels when Denji is sent to hell in the later chapters
May 15, 2023 9:07 AM
Oct 2019
Super Chainsaw Man Motorcycle
May 15, 2023 5:25 PM
Jun 2019
I have to agree that these new chapters feel rather meh, and that's because I've binged 29 chapters in 2 days. I don't even know where the story is going to go, and this fall devil is actually kind of annoying imo, maybe the English translation is not that great but it all feels off
May 15, 2023 5:50 PM

Jul 2021
- war devil : kill chainsaw man / CSM , then i will give your body back to you , i will give you freedom .
- asa : i have more brain-cells than you , so please wait while i think this through . if i kill CSM , then you will leave me , then who will protect me from falling devil and caterpillar devil ?

page 13 :
- CSM : im getting tired because im carrying you , asa . your body is so fat , so heavy .
- OMG , CSM , you can not say that to a sensitive girl .

a lesson for the random male biker : he should have worn a helmet to protect his head in case of an accident , lol .

- asa : SUPER CHAINSAW MAN BIKE .

it is time for "card games on motorcycles" .
daywithoutgamesMay 16, 2023 4:45 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
May 17, 2023 11:31 PM

Dec 2022
I very much agree. I feel there is less dialogue and more filler. Plus I don't know if it's just me but it seems the quality of the artwork has gone down a little bit. Nonetheless I'm still enjoying it a heck ton!

May 18, 2023 12:54 AM
Sep 2021
-Trunk- said:

I highly disagree with you, the quality how fights, background and character design has only gotten better. like these photos for example the detail in the recent chapters are just insane

May 21, 2023 4:18 AM

May 2022
BIKE MODE : ON So cool!
May 21, 2023 11:08 PM
Apr 2015
panpakez said:
-Trunk- said:

i still enjoy it when each new chapters come out but i completly agree, it feels like theres been a big drop in quality. i really enjoy the story itself, but something about it just feels off
If I had to say why, it’s probably because our main cast of characters isn’t as close knit as part 1. We had a real defined group with Aki, Power, Denji, Makima, Kobeni etc. in part 2 it feels like characters are all over the place, like Yoshida who we barely see. It’s still pretty early though, so that could change. We’re 32 chapters into part 2. 32 into part 1 and they’re still fighting Katanaman just to put it into perspective. All that being said, I still love it and can’t wait until we get into the meat of the story.
May 22, 2023 8:33 PM
Oct 2020
Chainsaw bike 👍
May 23, 2023 11:40 AM
Jun 2021
such beautiful art in this chapter!!
May 23, 2023 11:49 AM

Aug 2020
3.5/5

Never would ive imagined id see chainsaw man riding a motorbike but then again, Sharknado exists so yeah.... strangers things have happened but this one is pure chaotic action and I love it!!

Asa confirms two chainsaws but we don't get to see much of the Fakesaw person beyond the first few panels.Yoru is trying her best to persuade Asa in doing Denji in but Asa keeps refusing. Asa keeps wounding Denji verbally more than any devil or person ever could and i absolutely stand by it. Whatever reason you need to keep striving forward!! Save me, Chainsaw Man... the Makima PTSD is still there & faint. So doesth' Denji, especially for a femcel in distress. The motorcycle bit was hilarious and expected of Dennis but I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT see what was coming next. A FUJIMOTOR? Heck yeah!!! Asa & Denji combo already coming in handy. Absolutely digging the design and aesthetics so far

I'm presuming a bike chase is incoming. Nothing too much plot wise but Fujimoto had his classic dark comedy fun with some decent action panels. Break week ~~
Jun 21, 2023 2:22 PM

Feb 2018
A second chainsaw man to the rescue?
Asa getting that push to move forward from chainsaw man...well then.
Random dudes motorcycle just got an upgrade.
Jul 18, 2023 5:43 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
LMAO Denji really got hi priorities right. And why the hell was that man complaining? His bike is now a badass chainsaw of destruction.
Aug 8, 2023 3:50 AM
Nov 2022
Por ahí dicen que los bocones no viven mucho
para mi este sera el mismo caso
Aug 16, 2023 9:42 PM

Dec 2022
Denji always gives too much to the ladies, it's how he's come to ruin himself
Oct 21, 2023 5:05 AM

Jan 2023
It looks like we won’t find out soon who this second chainsaw man is.
Dec 27, 2023 12:03 PM
Apr 2020
Quick thinking from Asa, sick chainsaw bike lol
Feb 27, 9:21 PM

Dec 2022
Things got me reminded with Ghost Rider here with them motorcycles and damn he looks cool asf.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 163 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Yesterday

44 by UnfunnyKing »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 162 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

43 by FutureHendrix »»
Apr 22, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Oct 25, 2019

52 by Hasanzade_S »»
Apr 21, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2020

34 by Elijah0121 »»
Apr 20, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Dec 20, 2019

74 by Virtecek »»
Apr 18, 2:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.