Forum Settings
Forums
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 4, 2023 5:23 PM

Sep 2015
As the title states, what chapters/story would you pick as your favorite? Your favorite, top 3, top 5, top 10 whatever, however you like it.
My personal top picks got to be:
Volume 7, final 3 chapters: Many Years Journey as first pick. It's technically three chapters, but as its own story, this is the absolute best IMO.
Volume 9, chapter 3: Resurrection Lily That Blooms in Solitude. I just finished this one and is my pick for a close second if not tied to 'Many Years Journey'. As a standalone chapter, this is my favorite. Masterfully structured and paced.
And Volume 8, Chapter 6 Frederika would probably be my distant 3rd place.

Some other great ones I think include the Broom Racing, Amnesia's Homecoming, the Village of Beauties, and the Day that Rain Stardust. There's some other good ones but I can't think of all of them on the top of my head. But these are definitely IMO some of the best ones.

Spoiler warning, discussion in regards to my top 2 choices:
Many Years Journey

Resurrection Lily That Blooms in Solitude
zcv45May 4, 2023 6:14 PM
May 18, 2023 6:34 AM
Oct 2021
For top volumes, volume 7 easily the my favorite, then is 10,9,4,8.

For chapters, I think the final 3 chapters of volume 7 is very good and unique as well. Probably my favorite too. It is connected to other chapters in volume 7 and volume 6 and the moments from it are just amazing.
Volume 10 of chapter 8 is very good. Seeing most of the characters at the end is just so good. There is not only the moment of
, this is also the time we see
Volume 4 chapter 10 is very intense but also gives a great conclusion to Amnesia.
Volume 3 chapter 9 and 14 are also very good too. Love the concept of having different styles of Elaina and seeing her broom turning into human form similar to her is also really interesting. These two chapters are unforgettable.

I think I should also mention some funny chapters too.
Volume 8 chapter 4. Gold comedy. Seeing two returning characters threw up non-stop is hilarious.
Volume 10 chapter 4. Elaina had a dream and she saw she was in a court. Then we see a lot of old characters returning from this chapter and they think themselves as victims because they think Elaina did very sussy things to them.
Volume 11 chapter 3 is also funny as hell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Volume 3 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 15, 2018

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 22, 4:59 PM

» Where can I read the LN online? English please!

Emiliaisnumber1 - Jul 17, 2021

7 by Kbenicio »»
Mar 10, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Volume 6 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Nov 20, 2021

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Nov 20, 2021 4:36 PM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Volume 5 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jun 28, 2021

1 by HoloisHolo »»
Jul 22, 2021 5:08 PM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Volume 1 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 12, 2018

4 by _Ako_ »»
Jul 5, 2021 10:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.