Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 2, 2023 10:36 AM

Mar 2012
So Yuuri spent a total of 120 days (4 months) in the other world and it's November now and it's the first month of winter, looks like both days and seasons work the same in the other world.

I hate how Yuuri mentions Conrad would be a bother if he was a girl meanwhile he simps to an abusive bastard who even tried to rape him, the author is definitely self-inserting while writing these things, what a bitch!

Forcing yourself into an unwilling person's room is supposed to progressive according to Wolfram, Yuuri seriously needs to grow a pair of balls and tell Wolfram straight to his face that he doesn't want him in his room, but he's just a self insert for the author so that will never happen unfortunately. Well, at the very least Yuuri at this point still has the guts to call the whole thing a "marriage fraud" so it's not as bad as the latter part of the novels.

Looks like Conrad is the only one with a brain in the lot, seriously, it's barely 6 months since Yuuri first came to the other world how can he have a child just in that time span!?

Quite ironic that Yuuri comments that he doesn't want to taste the joy of being a father just yet given what he does later.

Conrad really is looking out for Yuuri all the time, taking him out to cheer him up was nice. I have the same question as Yuuri, why are demons that literally look like 3 considered as adults!? 

And once again it's the "Wolfram is so beautiful" bs, how many times does the author wants to repeat herself, it's really getting annoying now.

Conrad's puns might be bad but him trying to make Yuuri laugh sure did make me laugh lol, I love his puns, got 2 in this chapter.

Here Yuuri says that Conrad's feet aren't smelly I wonder when the author added the smelly feet part.

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 13 Chapter 4 Discussion

Maou_heika - Yesterday

0 by Maou_heika »»
Yesterday, 10:33 AM

» Ma Series Volume 13 Chapter 3 Discussion

Maou_heika - Apr 23

0 by Maou_heika »»
Apr 23, 10:42 AM

» Ma Series Volume 13 Chapter 2 Discussion

Maou_heika - Apr 22

0 by Maou_heika »»
Apr 22, 10:45 AM

» Ma Series Volume 13 Chapter 1 Discussion

Maou_heika - Apr 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Apr 21, 10:49 AM

» Ma Series Volume 12 Chapter 12 Discussion

Maou_heika - Apr 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Apr 21, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.