Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 25, 2023 9:03 AM

Jan 2019
H8drian said:
ZXEAN said:
Anything but not a simp. Honest he is one of the purest character in Vinland Saga he just want to see Arnheid happy for that he is risking his life.

LOL! Yea he's anything but a simp! 😆
I bet if they pull off the escape, he'll ask to be their servant so that he can stand guard during the conception of another child. Totally NOT a simp. More like a watch dog. 🤣

Dude, you're so funny that I forgot to laugh.
Apr 25, 2023 9:04 AM

Sep 2015
Collins89 said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

The guy that Gardar bit off the neck, literally meant no harm to her, he disobeyed the leaders direction, there was no way he was going to kill off a non-rogue slave who is someone else's property.

And thats the other guests you were talking about, so Arnheid had no choice but to assist Gardar, after Gardar went stupid over a guy that was only touching his wife's shoulder as that guy could get in trouble if Arnheid linger any longer on the floor as HE was the one that granted her request and was nice to her. And Gardar knew full well that Arnheid is still alive and well. The strom could've been passed, but the situation clearly made it worse.

Again, why didn't Arnheid mentioned the first offense from Gardar, and the 2nd guest she knew?

my problem is arnheids husband is clearly gone. she even admitted she was afraid of him when she first saw him....the dude is a psychopath, he's mentally gone, a LUNATIC!!!! I won't be surprised if he didn't even mean any of the stuff he said to her about being sorry, cuz he's insane.

Also why are they trying to help a guy escape who murder 6 people who were just doing their job of protecting the farm. Ok I feel bad for Arnheid but she drug herself into this by also going a little crazy thinking she'd take her psycho husband and runaway and live happily ever after with the baby inside of her. like y'all are just going to pretend your first kid never died because that's what's going to happen with him. he's insane!

So sorry, I don't think it's the "right thing to do" by helping a serial killer who's literally unhinged get away.

if some guy was being abused by his father and went crazy and killed his father, ok id feel bad for him and probably think he was justified in doing so. but if he then runs away and some police officer just doing his job in another state tries to stop him for questioning and that kid murders the police officer sorry I'm not going to try and help that kid get away anymore.

I could understand helping him escape after killing the masters of his that had been abusing him and treating him horribly as a slave but not after killing six random guys on another farm who was just doing their job.

also one more thing, Arnheid isn't that great of a person Knowing that einar and torfinn might be put to death just for helping them. for a guy that's literally bleeding out and will probably not even make it across the farm, who's lost his mind and is a murderer. Hell, because of the bullshit actions the one guy who was being nice to her by letting her say goodbye to her husband got his throat f****** bit out!
so yeah no wonder he pulled his sword as he's f****** dying and you try to use that somehow to justify freeing your husband.......no that's bullshit!

What she should have done is, as soon as her husband bit that dude's throat out. she should have gotten that guy's knife and killed her own husband. before he went on to cause more damage. you put down dogs with rabies not free them!

it's just dumb on so many levels!

Thank you so much for justifying it even further ! This is why I didn't like the writing for this episode and the previous, it just made no sense !

@Elucid @ogking31 , pretty much this.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 25, 2023 9:05 AM
Nov 2020
pika pra krlh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Apr 25, 2023 9:14 AM

Sep 2020
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Collins89 said:

my problem is arnheids husband is clearly gone. she even admitted she was afraid of him when she first saw him....the dude is a psychopath, he's mentally gone, a LUNATIC!!!! I won't be surprised if he didn't even mean any of the stuff he said to her about being sorry, cuz he's insane.

Also why are they trying to help a guy escape who murder 6 people who were just doing their job of protecting the farm. Ok I feel bad for Arnheid but she drug herself into this by also going a little crazy thinking she'd take her psycho husband and runaway and live happily ever after with the baby inside of her. like y'all are just going to pretend your first kid never died because that's what's going to happen with him. he's insane!

So sorry, I don't think it's the "right thing to do" by helping a serial killer who's literally unhinged get away.

if some guy was being abused by his father and went crazy and killed his father, ok id feel bad for him and probably think he was justified in doing so. but if he then runs away and some police officer just doing his job in another state tries to stop him for questioning and that kid murders the police officer sorry I'm not going to try and help that kid get away anymore.

I could understand helping him escape after killing the masters of his that had been abusing him and treating him horribly as a slave but not after killing six random guys on another farm who was just doing their job.

also one more thing, Arnheid isn't that great of a person Knowing that einar and torfinn might be put to death just for helping them. for a guy that's literally bleeding out and will probably not even make it across the farm, who's lost his mind and is a murderer. Hell, because of the bullshit actions the one guy who was being nice to her by letting her say goodbye to her husband got his throat f****** bit out!
so yeah no wonder he pulled his sword as he's f****** dying and you try to use that somehow to justify freeing your husband.......no that's bullshit!

What she should have done is, as soon as her husband bit that dude's throat out. she should have gotten that guy's knife and killed her own husband. before he went on to cause more damage. you put down dogs with rabies not free them!

Thank you so much for justifying it even further ! This is why I didn't like the writing for this episode and the previous, it just made no sense !

Thanking him for writing bulls**t Ok 😒
Apr 25, 2023 9:41 AM

Mar 2019
Collin89 and AhriTheS3xyFox are pro slavery it sounds like. Classic stuff from the mal community, lol.

Pay no mind that these guards were egging Olmar to murder Thorfinn for the hell of it earlier in the season...
Apr 25, 2023 9:49 AM
Nov 2019
You had to know Thorfinn would be forced to fight eventually, I just figured it would be whenever Canute arrives. This scenario seems better for him though, he doesn't have a weapon to kill with and he doesn't have to kill Snake, just beat him.
Apr 25, 2023 9:58 AM

Jan 2019
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Collins89 said:

What the fuck is this, justifying bullshit with bullshit and some extra pro slavery to go with it too. 

"she should have gotten that guy's knife and killed her own husband. before he went on to cause more damage. you put down dogs with rabies not free them!"
@Collins89 Holy shit you're unhinged dude.
ElucidApr 25, 2023 10:02 AM
Apr 25, 2023 10:20 AM
Sep 2021
i like how the action started now and we have some interesting moments happening but what i loved was the outcome and Snake turning back while his men pursued einar and i cannot wait to see thorfinn battling Snake with all he's got
Apr 25, 2023 10:20 AM
Sep 2021
i like how the action started now and we have some interesting moments happening but what i loved was the outcome and Snake turning back while his men pursued einar and i cannot wait to see thorfinn battling Snake with all he's got
Apr 25, 2023 10:30 AM

Jan 2019
ZXEAN said:
Your last statement just pure bullshit. I really don't have anything to say. It just piss me off. Will you kill your own family members in situation like this ? Seriously think before you speak bullshit.
Yep the last paragraph is actually repulsive, I'm pissed at it as well. Disgusting way to say that a wife should simply just kill their husband. Do these people have any empathy at all?
Apr 25, 2023 10:36 AM
Nov 2022
another amazing ep, i really like gramps and thorfinns stances
Apr 25, 2023 10:42 AM

Jan 2011
i dont see Gardar surviving this, Arnheid though she has a decent chance
Apr 25, 2023 10:45 AM

Apr 2018
Holy fucking moly fucking shit. The last scene between Thorfinn and Snake gave me goosebumps and chills throughout my whole body. Thorfinn taking the stance of his old self with his daggers and Snake feeling some kind of danger was crazy. Before that, the short duel between them already let Snake know that he's not just someone. 
I feel like this plan from them went over a bit fast, but it is what it is.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 25, 2023 10:49 AM

Oct 2022
Is Thorfinn going to return to his old self and beat the crap out of Snake or he has changed for good and only fight to defend himself.

What a cliffhanger ending, can't wait for the next one.
Apr 25, 2023 11:14 AM
Apr 2023
I thought it was great but of course there is a cliffhanger.
Apr 25, 2023 11:21 AM

Sep 2015
Elucid said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

What the fuck is this, justifying bullshit with bullshit and some extra pro slavery to go with it too. 

"she should have gotten that guy's knife and killed her own husband. before he went on to cause more damage. you put down dogs with rabies not free them!"
@Collins89 Holy shit you're unhinged dude.

That was not he case but alright, you just don't get it, Gardar is lucky that he was not killed on the spot. Especially how a thousand years ago, they aren't as lenient and reasonable as we are today.

Gardar was too stupid to realize this, and is willing to put his own wife at risk, and Arnheid has to lie about his psychotic behaviour, by cutting out the fact that he started killing the 2nd guy first which created this whole fiasco when telling this to Einar and Thorfinn, and all of a sudden they jump on board with her. Theres clearly a huge disconnection between Gardar and Arnheid.

Compare it to Akkseladds S1 character writing, his is way better and incomparable to what this episode did.... Despite that the writing for Thorfinn and Canute were so contrived in S1.

You told me to look at Arnheids perspective, but you gotta see it on how the writer is trying to convey on the other side which does not add up.

It's a poor excuse to bring up drama.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 25, 2023 12:08 PM

Apr 2023
AdamGucik said:
another amazing ep, i really like gramps and thorfinns stances

Exactly.  I'd just like to point out how amazing gramps is. He's been making Snake read the bible all along, not for his sake, but to make the guy give up his sword. He's been pestering Snake to wake up early and get some work done the whole season. Even put it all-in trying to buy him out with a farm at the end.  Gramps is the true MVP, from his work  life through his deathbed the guy has been preaching all along.
Apr 25, 2023 1:22 PM
Apr 2018
goosebumps... expecting in the coming episode! 
Apr 25, 2023 1:35 PM
Jan 2023
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Gardar was too stupid to realize this, and is willing to put his own wife at risk, and Arnheid has to lie about his psychotic behaviour, by cutting out the fact that he started killing the 2nd guy first which created this whole fiasco when telling this to Einar and Thorfinn, and all of a sudden they jump on board with her. Theres clearly a huge disconnection between Gardar and Arnheid.
ever heard of self defense? If so you would know that the purpose of gardar killing them is BASED upon self defense and an act to protect his wife. both of them are slaves which will mean they will get no sort of rights or even case of being kept alive. Just like how Gardar killed Lizard, but you didn't say anything regards to that right? Gardar is meant to be captured as a slave and Gardar is trying to prevent that from happening. 
Apr 25, 2023 1:38 PM
Jan 2023
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Compare it to Akkseladds S1 character writing, his is way better and incomparable to what this episode did.... Despite that the writing for Thorfinn and Canute were so contrived in S1.
this is no where near comparable when askeladd was actually trying to save his mother from slavery itself as a child. idk how you can compare askeladd to this situation when Askeladd was never in this position before. 
Apr 25, 2023 2:42 PM
Feb 2019
Watching Thorfinn get into his fighting stance, Askeladd behind his back and Snake instantly recognizing him as a warrior, although he only knows his slave appearance. DUDE THIS IS HYPE, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN SO FAST??
Apr 25, 2023 5:15 PM

Jul 2016
Urahara_Benihime said:
Is Thorfinn going to return to his old self and beat the crap out of Snake or he has changed for good and only fight to defend himself.

My predicition is they fight to a standstill and then the old master gets involved somewhow. 
Apr 25, 2023 6:03 PM

Sep 2014
Pretty insane cliffhanger. That final scene was crazy good.
Apr 25, 2023 6:07 PM
May 2017
Ahhhh this episode felt much shorter than 25 mins..monday is so far away.

Anyway peak as per usual. The side cast showed out on this episode.

Arneid's VA was excellent, she conveyed the emotions perfectly.

Snake's wits were on full display as well. It took him mere moments to figure out the plot Thorfinn and Einar came up with.

Sverkel being near the end of his life, chooses to give a chance to those so they can live theirs. Great writing all around.

Now we have main character, Thorfinn's dilemma. With there being no morally right decision to go with, he has to make a decision right here and now. He chooses to protect. And this is actually a tough decision because he and Einar are on track to be free men, and doing this will ultimately interfere with that. Well at least in his perspective, because no one knows about the looming threat which is Canute, which will change everything when Ketil and Leif arrives to tell everyone to tighten up Lol

4.5/5 ep
Apr 25, 2023 6:43 PM

Oct 2022
Vindicater said:
Urahara_Benihime said:

My predicition is they fight to a standstill and then the old master gets involved somewhow. 
I think the old master is going to die as he tries to stop the fight but gets killed by Snake.
Apr 25, 2023 8:13 PM

Jul 2021
Sorry to see insults thrown at you, but here's how I understood the episode. Hope it helps somehow.
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
I'm sorry but the dialogue from Arnheid towards Einar and Thorfinn was just so bad.
First stated
"The guest was going to kill both me and Gardar"

No,Gardar was the one that decided to take on the offense by biting off of someones neck and kill him
You are right that Gardar initiated the attack, and I don't think Arnheid was saying that to Thorfinn and Einar either.

According to the Netflix version I watched, she states:
1. Gardar killed a guard
2. She was afraid that she and her husband might be put to death
3. Gardar killed the other guards that came out of the house

Nothing she says is technically incorrect, just a little vague, if anything. 

I think this is understandable, given the situation; she's terrified and doesn't know what to do, and she's breaking down sobbing. She's just sharing her miserable situation with the only people there that she can (kind of) call "friends". She's not trying to explain herself, and she's not even asking for help.

AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Snake and his men were so damn lenient towards Gardar, he still decides to kill more of his Men. Amazing how that logic works. Now that he killed 5 more Men, its reasonable enough that snake has to kill him before Gardar poses any more death.
You are right about this too. Arnheid also understands this, which is one of the reasons why she initially (Episode 14) told Thorfinn and Einar about her decision to stay on the farm. 

But this does not mean that she is happy to leave Gardar to die. She makes the effort to visit her husband (Episode 15), which (I think) is to see him one last time or perhaps to say goodbye. In this episode, she mentions in the same conversation that she "just could not let go of her dream" of a future with Gardar, even though she knows it's not possible or even deserved.
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
But now we get Einar, simping for Arnheid, without any real reason as to why he wants to help her other then the fact that shes already taken, and hoping that he could still be in relationship with her.
My understanding is that Einar is not helping Arnheid because he wants to be with her, because he was deceived, or even because he thinks Gardar is in the right. 

Einar already knows he and Arnheid can't be together. Thorfinn has reminded Einar of their situation out loud several times already, and he has accepted it every time. But the fact is he still cares about her.

Einar wouldn't simply walk away from this situation, because he is a simple man who tries to help people and do the right thing (a refreshing character trait in the world of Vinland Saga). See his relationship with Thorfinn; he teaches him about farming and wakes him up from his nightmares. When farmers ruin his field, Einar cannot fathom how they could do such a thing, and tries to get justice. He often acts rashly because of this, and usually Thorfinn is the one holding him back.

As for Gardar, Einar probably hates men like him for murdering so many people, but he has also been learning what drove Thorfinn to violence and what price he has been paying. As a victim of war and a slave, Einar also understands Gardar's rage and his desperation to go back, to a life with Arnheid. I think his experiences so far would leave Einar at the very least conflicted about Gardar.

In the end, as boring as it sounds, Einar decides to help because he's a good dude. Whether it's the "right" call is up for debate, but why Einar makes it is pretty clear to me.
Apr 25, 2023 10:08 PM
Mar 2023
Cant wait to see what Thorfinn has in store for Snake, that stance has got me hyped!
Apr 25, 2023 10:10 PM

Sep 2015
ogking31 said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
ever heard of self defense? If so you would know that the purpose of gardar killing them is BASED upon self defense and an act to protect his wife. both of them are slaves which will mean they will get no sort of rights or even case of being kept alive. Just like how Gardar killed Lizard, but you didn't say anything regards to that right? Gardar is meant to be captured as a slave and Gardar is trying to prevent that from happening. 

The 2nd guest that was killed had been nice and patient towards her, not once did he ever hurt her, Gardar overreacted simply because that guest was trying to get Arnheids attention by touching the shoulder...... "self-defense" more like murder for no justifiable reason. Because he didn't attack her.........

If i'm being attacked, threatened with a sword,be provoked or with hostile words, of course I will be in self-defense. Not worried about some dude letting me know that I have to get myself together and leave while lingering on the floor for a long while.

Apr 25, 2023 10:13 PM
Nov 2017
Mappa with the W animation again
Apr 25, 2023 10:21 PM

Sep 2015
poemofdevil said:
Collin89 and AhriTheS3xyFox are pro slavery it sounds like. Classic stuff from the mal community, lol.

Pay no mind that these guards were egging Olmar to murder Thorfinn for the hell of it earlier in the season...

How is that the case? Explain how. I was complaining about the dialogues for its vagueness.

Apr 25, 2023 10:26 PM

Sep 2015
@perseii

Well, Crunchyroll subs aren't always accurate from what I recall.
The vagueness

2.Ah I see, so thats what it was.

3. I may have went overboard with the "simp", but it's still annoying regardless, I prefer more reason or motivation to his good will.

Apr 25, 2023 11:26 PM
Jan 2023
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
ogking31 said:

The 2nd guest that was killed had been nice and patient towards her, not once did he ever hurt her, Gardar overreacted simply because that guest was trying to get Arnheids attention by touching the shoulder...... "self-defense" more like murder for no justifiable reason. Because he didn't attack her.........

If i'm being attacked, threatened with a sword,be provoked or with hostile words, of course I will be in self-defense. Not worried about some dude letting me know that I have to get myself together and leave while lingering on the floor for a long while.
He touched his wife, what do you mean there's no justification? the justification is he wants to be free and knowing she also became a slave is also a justification. That's how self defense works not being a serial killer. 

Unfortunately for you Gardar isn't some dude, that's her husband. 
Apr 25, 2023 11:27 PM
Jan 2023
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
3. I may have went overboard with the "simp", but it's still annoying regardless, I prefer more reason or motivation to his good will.
He does have a motivation... he has a motivation for her to be free and not be enslave by Master's favorite "thing". Same way how Gardar wants to escape along with arnheid no matter the circumstances 
Apr 26, 2023 12:23 AM
Apr 2022
amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazin
Apr 26, 2023 1:11 AM

Oct 2010
shuffle_017 said:
damn...

Soulblight said:

It's not filler, it's in the manga, there has been no filler this season so far, just some original anime scenes that didn't last too long and usually were spot on.

yeah...
made me confused as well, where were fillers in this season~? hahaha

"Filler" is clearly anything that isn't people throwing hands. Dude just needs to pick select episodes of Naruto, DBZ, Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen and AoT and they'll be happy for life.
Imagine having not only a wrong opinion but a poor one too. LOL

rdAJS said:
amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazin

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss

Yuvraj_Gantz said:
Mappa with the W animation again

He's got eyes and he knows how to use them ♫
SexyjutsuApr 26, 2023 1:17 AM
Apr 26, 2023 1:29 AM
Jul 2021
fuck man I cant wait , why they did it!!!
Apr 26, 2023 1:38 AM

Jun 2015
I love how messy the situation gets and the standoff at the end was hype, although personally I feel Askeladd was redundant there (AYO THORFINN!! YOU GOTTA MAKE A DECISION LOL) as we just saw him stay and fight the figurative demons in Thorfinn’s subconscious. Of course, it is supposed to be a slight parallel to Canute and King Sweyn, but still.
uh oh!
Apr 26, 2023 2:49 AM

Jul 2013
Sexyjutsu said:

"Filler" is clearly anything that isn't people throwing hands. Dude just needs to pick select episodes of Naruto, DBZ, Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen and AoT and they'll be happy for life.
Imagine having not only a wrong opinion but a poor one too. LOL

made me chuckled, hahahah
Apr 26, 2023 4:52 AM

Jan 2023
it was great, just a pity that the fight was over :D
Apr 26, 2023 4:57 AM
Jun 2007
Epic! Thorfinn vs Snake fight but as usual cliff hanging ep
Apr 26, 2023 5:22 AM
May 2021
Oh god.. this episode is insanely good
Apr 26, 2023 6:14 AM

May 2021
Hyped to see that stance of Thorfinn's. Except, if that stance is meant to be used with knives, what exactly is he going to do considering he doesn't seem to have possession of any knives at the moment?

AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Hated this episode.

I'm sorry but the dialogue from Arnheid towards Einar and Thorfinn was just so bad.
First stated
"The guest was going to kill both me and Gardar"

No,Gardar was the one that decided to take on the offense by biting off of someones neck and kill him, while Snake and his men were so damn lenient towards Gardar, he still decides to kill more of his Men. Amazing how that logic works. Now that he killed 5 more Men, its reasonable enough that snake has to kill him before Gardar poses any more death.

But now we get Einar, simping for Arnheid, without any real reason as to why he wants to help her other then the fact that shes already taken, and hoping that he could still be in relationship with her.

Unless Arnheid is intentionally lying but there is no sorts of hints implying that at all !

I do not understand what exactly is wrong with that first statement. She simply stated the REASON for why she did what she did, rather than a moral justification, as you seem to be implying. There is nothing objectively wrong with that statement.

Apr 26, 2023 9:17 AM
Jul 2018
When one commits to pacifism it is with the belief that violence will not resolve anything no matter how tempting it may seem. I'm torn between wanting to see Thorfinn fight (that stance!) and him standing down.

Similarly, it is difficult to decide whether to side with Snake's men in the capture of this raving murderer, or with the slaves in their quest for freedom by any means.

I don't understand when people say this season is boring. Slow =/= boring.
Apr 26, 2023 9:39 AM
Jul 2022
Ahhhh can't wait to see thorrfin fight after sooo long
Apr 26, 2023 10:32 AM

Sep 2015
ogking31 said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

He touched his wife, what do you mean there's no justification? the justification is he wants to be free and knowing she also became a slave is also a justification. That's how self defense works not being a serial killer. 

Unfortunately for you Gardar isn't some dude, that's her husband. 

well no kidding captain obvious! Who else do you think I was referring to!?

When I was talking about "some dude" I was LITERALLY talking about the dude that got killed by Gardar....... And since when did Gardar touched Arnheids shoulder? That makes ZERO sense as to why I wouldn't mention Gardars name, this isn't vague. Re-read my sentence.

" Not worried about some dude letting me know that I have to get myself together and leave while lingering on the floor for a long while."

Literally implies that I was talking about the 2nd guest that Gardar was worried and killed . And since when was it that Arnheid still cried and lingered on the floor at that time? Clearly she was shocked, not crying after the 2nd death of snakes men? She was panicking and couldn't make up her mind. You couldn't remember what you watched.
AhriTheS3xyFoxApr 26, 2023 10:38 AM

Apr 26, 2023 11:07 AM

Jun 2022
It seems Thorfinn is going to fight again. But this time it is to protect someone which is way different from normally why he usually fights. I really hope Einar is okay though.
Apr 26, 2023 12:03 PM
Jan 2022
Best episode of the season so far
Apr 26, 2023 12:16 PM
Jan 2023
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Literally implies that I was talking about the 2nd guest that Gardar was worried and killed . And since when was it that Arnheid still cried and lingered on the floor at that time? Clearly she was shocked, not crying after the 2nd death of snakes men? She was panicking and couldn't make up her mind. You couldn't remember what you watched.
One she cried because of Gardar's apology, and arnheid literally explained to you why she thought of at that moment, you didn't seem to read the dialogue during the episode and why arnheid cut the ropes, as she made up her mind to cut the ropes instead of letting the guards kill Gardar. 

This isn't complicated to grasp 

AhriTheS3xyFox said:
When I was talking about "some dude" I was LITERALLY talking about the dude that got killed by Gardar....... And since when did Gardar touched Arnheids shoulder? That makes ZERO sense as to why I wouldn't mention Gardars name, this isn't vague. Re-read my sentence.
you're confusing yourself, I literally quite mentioned Gardar was attacking the guard who was touching Arnheid. So Gardar killing any the guards is justified on his reasoning for arnheid, and arnheid's reasoning to cut the ropes. they literally told you their perspective on what it's right. If she doesn't cut the ropes, gardar dies and she possibly dies as well. 
Apr 26, 2023 12:36 PM
Mar 2019
nooo !!!! don't end here, god damn this is too good, I can't wait for another week :///
Apr 26, 2023 12:51 PM
Apr 2023
Mannn that cliffhanger.....
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Would u like this?

DerpySven - Apr 21

26 by Spoopy69 »»
Yesterday, 2:57 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

485 by carmansp »»
Apr 22, 10:00 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

374 by flyswatter »»
Apr 21, 1:55 PM

» About Ketil...

th3sleeper - Apr 20

6 by BipulGamer07 »»
Apr 20, 5:15 PM

Poll: » Do you consider Vinland Saga a masterpiece?

MillerEvans23 - Apr 17

19 by MillerEvans23 »»
Apr 17, 8:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.