Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 24, 2023 4:00 AM
Oct 2020
I really like the show, but from what i heard it doesn't any respect from anyone in the Saint Seiya community and i wanna know why doed this get hate?

Is it the writing or the characters, but there is something i am missing like an origin for this series?
Apr 24, 2023 2:05 PM
Feb 2021
Stardust2011 said:
I really like the show, but from what i heard it doesn't any respect from anyone in the Saint Seiya community and i wanna know why doed this get hate?

Is it the writing or the characters, but there is something i am missing like an origin for this series?

Quite honestly, I too really like the show, i think its a great spin off of the saint seiya franchise.

I've been in this community for a really long time and the main problem of it is that the fans have a little obcession with "if it is not the classic 80s anime, then it sucks, except for lost canvas"

People tend to compare the series and the characters instead of seeing as what it is, a spin off. Saint Seiya has some adaptations that are kinda failures, but i dont think omega is one of them.

another thing that i see a lot from saint seiya fans is that they are really strict with the armours, one of the main arguments i see against at least the first season of omega is that they say the armours look like just some clothes instead of proper armour, which is also "fixed" in the second season (i peraonally think both armours are quite good)

i think this is more or less it
May 2, 2023 7:33 AM
Mar 2022
Well, for me Saint seiya is something i always loved, why all this hate on Omega, i actually don't know, the art Style is nice,Plus my fav character is Aria and KogašŸ˜…ā¤ļø the story is different, but its really great to watch, hope in the future it will be much appreciatedšŸ’”

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.