Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Please, why does most of the fandom recommend Fate/Zero as the starting point, I just want to understand the reasoning.

New
Apr 23, 2023 12:23 PM

Jul 2021
When I first got into Fate i was told to start from zero then watch the three routes, after I completed it, i watched the rest ,and was annoyed on how
the problem isn't Fate Zero not being  understandable if you watch it first, the main problem is, it hampers the enjoyment of the other mysteries from other routes imo.

Also, fate zero is a prequel, we don't watch backstories/prequels of other shows before starting with main plotline for other series so why is Fate an exception.  For exaample, watching the Marley backstory arc before starting the first episode of AOT or watching Better Call Saul before Breaking Bad.
Cestlavie_Apr 23, 2023 12:42 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 23, 2023 12:36 PM
Jun 2021
Cestlavie_ said:
When I first got into Fate i was told to start from zero then watch the three routes, after I completed it, i watched the rest ,and was annoyed on how
the problem isn't Fate Zero not being  understandable if you watch it first, the main problem is, it hampers the enjoyment of the other mysteries from other routes imo.

Also, fate zero is a prequel, we don't watch backstories/prequels of other shows before starting with main plotline for other series so why is Fate an exception.  For exaample, watching the Marley arc before starting the first episode of AOT or watching Better Call Saul before Breaking Bad.

I think people recommend it first as by alot of peoples standards it’s the best part of fate. Also I know alot of people that have only watched fate zero on it’s own and not any of the sn routes.
Apr 23, 2023 12:36 PM
Feb 2022
like People cant miss it fate zero is the first like how hard can it be
Apr 23, 2023 12:37 PM

Jan 2017
Well , there is a lot of (bad) reasons.

- Zero Anime was released before UBW & HF Animes , and the 2006 Anime isn't done by Ufotable so it's skipped by default.
- Most peoples don't know/like Visual Novels , and how they works.
- Zero is a Prequel , and not many peoples know what "Prequel" actually means. (They think it means you have to watch it first.)
- Zero has Kiritsugu , a sad edgy old man as protagonist.
- Zero is a tragedy with thriller aspect , while Stay Night is an epic story with slow burn mysteries. (Peoples like thriller , not mysteries.)
- Shirô isn't a likeable protagonist , and the Animes didn't really helped by cutting his monologues. (He isn't supposed to be likeable to begin with , but most peoples won't understand that.)
- Too many peoples have been recommending Zero over everything else for more than a decade now , and it's too late to make everyone understand it. (And shitty clickbait sites listing the chronology of some Animes doesn't help.)

Anyway , it's literally impossible to stop that , and we can just answer to some of the billions threads asking about the order while hoping that the OP take the right decision.
It's truly sad , but well , other franchises will soon join Fate with this... (It's currently happening for Steins;Gate , with peoples recommending 0 between Episode 22 & 23 of the original since a few years...)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 23, 2023 12:41 PM
Sep 2019
Cestlavie_ said:

Also, fate zero is a prequel, we don't watch backstories/prequels of other shows before starting with main plotline for other series so why is Fate an exception.  For exaample, watching the Marley arc before starting the first episode of AOT or watching Better Call Saul before Breaking Bad.

I think people start with zero because it's the best way to start the fate series. I started with Zero and I'm very grateful for it. It introduced the holy grail war system, the main characters that become more important during the other routes etc. Lots of people just continously say that it spoils UBW but it didn't feel even remotely close that way. On the contrary, it made some things clearer and more logical in UBW and heaven's feel for me.
P.S. Marley arc is not a prequel arc so ofc you can't watch it before AoT ep 1
Apr 23, 2023 12:43 PM

Jul 2021
MaxAkumax said:
Cestlavie_ said:

I think people start with zero because it's the best way to start the fate series. I started with Zero and I'm very grateful for it. It introduced the holy grail war system, the main characters that become more important during the other routes etc. Lots of people just continously say that it spoils UBW but it didn't feel even remotely close that way. On the contrary, it made some things clearer and more logical in UBW and heaven's feel for me.

meant the Marley backstory arc forgot the name
Apr 23, 2023 12:43 PM
May 2021
Cestlavie_ said:

Also, fate zero is a prequel, we don't watch backstories/prequels of other shows before starting with main plotline for other series so why is Fate an exception.  For exaample, watching the Marley backstory arc before starting the first episode of AOT or watching Better Call Saul before Breaking Bad.

Totally agree with you, you can’t start with fate zero because you lose all the interest/mysteries about the story of main characters ( notably Kiritsugu and Kirei ) if you want to watch fate stay night or UBW after
Apr 23, 2023 12:44 PM
Aug 2017
Because the proper place to start is the first ever Fate storyline, which is the "Fate" route of Fate/Stay Night. However, the anime that adapts that story is very unfaithful to the source material.
Because of this, the best place to start with fate is the original Visual Novel. Because at the moment there's no faithful animated adaptation.

Sadly, most people are not interesting in reading the novel. Most prefer just watching anime. Given that, they have two choices imo: Watching a dated and unfaithful adaptation or the first story, or watching Fate/Zero which can serve as a better starting point for most people because it explains most of the important concepts of the world in the first episode. Unlike UBW and HF, that assumes you already know all the basics.

I did start with the Fate stay night anime and i think it's decent. but i do understand why many prefer to watch Zero first.
Apr 23, 2023 12:44 PM

Jan 2017
MaxAkumax said:
On the contrary, it made some things clearer and more logical in UBW and heaven's feel for me.

And that's exactly the problem.
Fate/Stay Night is a slow-burn mystery story , with those mysteries being splitted in 3 whole Routes.
You are supposed to be confused , it's done on purpose. (Nasu love doing this , as seen on Kara no Kyoukai.)

MaxAkumax said:

OP probably meant the basement reveal , with the flashback of Grisha.
It also works with Before The Fall.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Jul 2021
Alexioos95 said:

- Zero Anime was released before UBW & HF Animes , and the 2006 Anime isn't done by Ufotable so it's skipped by default.
- Zero is a Prequel , and not many peoples know what "Prequel" actually means. (They think it means you have to watch it first.)
- Zero is a tragedy with thriller aspect , while Stay Night is an epic story with slow burn mysteries. (Peoples like thriller , not mysteries.)
- Shirô isn't a likeable protagonist , and the Animes didn't really helped by cutting his monologues. (He isn't supposed to be likeable to begin with , but most peoples won't understand that.)
- Too many peoples have been recommending Zero over everything else for more than a decade now , and it's too late to make everyone understand it. (And shitty clickbait sites listing the chronology of some Animes doesn't help.)

Anyway , it's literally impossible to stop that , and we can just answer to some of the billions threads asking about the order while hoping that the OP take the right decision.
It's truly sad , but well , other franchises will soon join Fate with this... (It's currently happening for Steins;Gate , with peoples recommending 0 between Episode 22 & 23 of the original since a few years...)

Yh especially those watch order websites, they are so confusing and 90% of the time recommend the wrong thing.
first I'm hearing of the Steins Gate thing though
Apr 23, 2023 12:51 PM

Jan 2017
Cestlavie_ said:

It's maddening.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2084296
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2082541
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2080970
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2079565
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2069994
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2060366

It's mostly peoples who are new to Animes suggesting to watch 0 between Episode 22 & 23 of the original because it feels as if it really does happens like that chronologically. (It doesn't , 0 is a Prequel...)
There was even a group of peoples making graphs to try to prove that it's more satisfying to do that...

A shame it only happens with such series , it would be fun to do that with Shingeki no Kyojin , One Piece or Naruto to see the reactions of fans.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 23, 2023 12:55 PM
May 2021
Zero is just best part of the fate series. I fail to see a reason not to start with zero.
Apr 23, 2023 12:59 PM

Jul 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Cestlavie_ said:

It's maddening.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2084296
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2082541
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2080970
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2079565
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2069994
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2060366

It's mostly peoples who are new to Animes suggesting to watch 0 between Episode 22 & 23 of the original because it feels as if it really does happens like that chronologically. (It doesn't , 0 is a Prequel...)
There was even a group of peoples making graphs to try to prove that it's more satisfying to do that...

A shame it only happens with such series , it would be fun to do that with Shingeki no Kyojin , One Piece or Naruto to see the reactions of fans.

My gosh
Don't know why some fans must watch things in "chronological order" for them to think they'll get the ultimate enjoyment
same thing with Monogatari, people call us pretentious for recommending the official order
the order in which the LNs were even written. Just so they can watch it chronologically
Apr 23, 2023 1:01 PM
Jul 2022
I watched 0 first and I didn’t understand shit
Apr 23, 2023 1:01 PM
Feb 2021
I think most people might start with Zero just because it’s the first chronologically. Personally, I started with Apocrypha, but that’s because it was the first I found and I wasn’t aware of the Fate Universe as a whole.
Apr 23, 2023 1:13 PM
Feb 2019
MaxAkumax said:
Cestlavie_ said:

It spoiled you who is sister with who, knowledge that in the main story your supposed to acquire late and be extremely surprised by...
Apr 23, 2023 1:28 PM

Jan 2021
Because people are dumb and because people think Fate/Zero is the best series.
Apr 23, 2023 1:31 PM

Jan 2021
Taguri said:
Zero is just best part of the fate series. I fail to see a reason not to start with zero.

its not the best.
theres plenty of reasons not to start with it and most of them have already been used
prequal, spin off, spoilers etc.
Read the visual novel nerd
Apr 23, 2023 1:32 PM
Jan 2021
zero is reccomened as first cause, well, it was kinda first (aside from fate 2006). And chronologically it is first. That is, anime-wise. Novels came out in a different order. Hence the misunderstanding
Apr 23, 2023 1:50 PM

Jun 2016
I don't get it either. There are prequels out there that are designed to be entry points for long franchises but Fate/Zero is not one of them.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Apr 23, 2023 1:57 PM
Mar 2022
Alexioos95 said:

People like mysteries
Apr 23, 2023 1:58 PM

Jun 2022
Why do people recommend the Star Wars Prequels as the starting point. Because it's the canonical beginning of the story even though it spoils that Anakin is Darth Vader but it still is the easiest way to consume the franchise. Same goes with Fate, starting with Zero spoils you know what but it's the least complicated way of starting and understanding it. But it is also okay if you start with the original trilogy and then watch the prequels, this saves you from one plot twist but spoils sideous' identity. It is the originally intended way of consumption but is far more convoluted. Same goes with Fate, if you start with stay night you won't get spoiled for the big plot twist in HF but you will also understand a bit less of the world and it's inner workings and jumping into the past after you finish something to continue in the franchise is just a weird and convoluted feeling. And at the end of the day who cares where one starts. As long as they get into fate and it's beautiful world why care where they started if they end up at the same goal. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk and don't get pissed about where people want to start a series.
Apr 23, 2023 2:01 PM
Apr 2023
Cestlavie_ said:

Fate/Zero spoils some character aspects and other details from Stay Night… Stay Night spoils the entire ending and most all the details about Zero. Whichever you start with spoils the other. However, if you are watching the Ufotable Animes only they released Zero first and it definitely feels like they created a watch order with Zero, UBW, and Heaven’s Feel. If you are wanting to read the Visual Novels and other original media good luck figuring out an order outside of start with Stay Night.
Apr 23, 2023 2:14 PM

Aug 2017
Because it's "chronologically" the first (of the bigger stories with anime adaptations). Though honestly that's a really bad reason. It's a prequel written assuming you already know what happens in stay night, UBW and HF. So no it isn't "the best starting point".
It's an ok starting point but honestly just start where the story actually starts with the three stay night routes.
Apr 23, 2023 2:21 PM

Apr 2020
I watched Zero first on my own volition because UBW made absolutely no sense for three episodes straight, and I was struggling to see what made it one of the best anime of all time according to Fate fans. At least Fate / Zero explained what was going on and didn't revel in making its audience completely lost.
Apr 23, 2023 2:26 PM
Nov 2020
Because the alternative to starting with Zero is playing the visual novel, which not a lot of people want to sink countless hours into. If you choose to get into fate via anime, there is simply no right answer for where to start with it. If you watch UBW, Zero gets spoiled. If you watch Zero, heavens feel gets spoiled. And i think most people would agree that heavens feel isn't the best starting point cause there is a lot of information you would need to know from other routes to truly appreciate heavens feel. So realistically your best starting point is either UBW or Zero. And most choose zero cause its the best in the series
Apr 23, 2023 2:28 PM
Jun 2016
I think a lot of people say to start with Zero partially because of the fact that it canonically comes before any of the Stay Night stuff, but also because I do think it’s one of the easier ways to get into Fate. Zero is a very approachable series for anyone who is either newer to the series or to anime in general. While I don’t think it’s the worst way to start the series, I will recommend UBW first any day of the week
Apr 23, 2023 2:28 PM
Dec 2020
because it comes first
Apr 23, 2023 2:46 PM

Jan 2021
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
because it comes first

in timeline only
its last in the way you were meant to consume the story by the authors
Apr 23, 2023 2:47 PM
Dec 2020
salad_farded said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
because it comes first

in timeline only
its last in the way you were meant to consume the story by the authors

ufotable sure made it seems like it came first
Apr 23, 2023 2:50 PM

Apr 2022
One name: Yuki Kajiura
“I won’t rely on anyone anymore. I don’t care if no one understands.” – Homura Akemi
Apr 23, 2023 2:53 PM
Mar 2022
in my opinoin zero was a good startin point for me i watched 2006 afteran a lot of the gears in my head clicjed witch made it a very enjoable expirience imo
Apr 23, 2023 3:18 PM

Aug 2020
This stuff happens cuz people just WANT to be secondaries for some bizarre reason and also cuz a far too large cut of the fate fanbase is zero fans and I mean exclusively zero fans who consider their story the highest quality despite objectively having the most glaring writing issues and shit on every other fate entry because zero gave them the impression that fate is an edgewank of sorts, so the tonal shift from a battle shounen esque action thriller to a mystery focused character study with tons of lighthearted buildup leading up to a climax ends up filtering them. The irony being that fate zero is the series much much closer to appealing to the lowest common denominator than fsn is, so yes as the zerobabies say if you enjoyed zero your enjoyment of fsn will very likely be lesser but not because the writing quality dropped but because fsn is simply much more high brow and fsn is barely high brow (it beats you over the head with its message in the vn), that's not a compliment to fsn but an insult to zero
Apr 23, 2023 3:53 PM

Dec 2012
I started with F/Z because it was the only ufotable work I could watch after completing The Garden of Sinners. I might have started with UBW if that had been out at the time. I don't think it ruined the experience, but the shift does feel too jarring. I wasn't aware that FSN was a multi-route VN at the time, so it was a bit disappointing when my favorite character arcs were brushed aside. Especially seeing Saber go from a noble knight to a waifu bait side chick. That was a massive downgrade.

Anyway, it would be like watching the Rurouni Kenshin prequel OVA first, then starting the TV series not knowing that it's a battle shounen.
Apr 23, 2023 3:59 PM
Oct 2019
For me Fate Zero is a better starting point as when you watch Stay Night you don’t understand anything, for example who Illya is or understand Kirei’s growth. For me it is far more interesting to watch Zero and connect everything while watching Stay Night later on. Still, I don’t think watching Stay Night first is a bad idea, I just think that starting with Zero just makes things much easier to understand.
I would also like to add, that watching Fate in chronological order is better than having to jump back in time to understand what you just watched.
Oh and also, watching Kiritsugu’s story unfold before Shirou’s is more interesting I think, as it is easier to compare both father and son if you know everything that happened in the 4th Holy Grail War, and you also understand Saber’s views better if you watch Zero first, as Saber has a lot less personality in Stay Night.
Apr 23, 2023 5:02 PM

Jan 2021
JReme said:
For me Fate Zero is a better starting point as when you watch Stay Night you don’t understand anything, for example who Illya is or understand Kirei’s growth. For me it is far more interesting to watch Zero and connect everything while watching Stay Night later on. Still, I don’t think watching Stay Night first is a bad idea, I just think that starting with Zero just makes things much easier to understand.
I would also like to add, that watching Fate in chronological order is better than having to jump back in time to understand what you just watched.
Oh and also, watching Kiritsugu’s story unfold before Shirou’s is more interesting I think, as it is easier to compare both father and son if you know everything that happened in the 4th Holy Grail War, and you also understand Saber’s views better if you watch Zero first, as Saber has a lot less personality in Stay Night.
Who Illya is or the truth behind Kirei are supposed to be mysteries revealed Later in Stay Night.
Do people not enjoy Mystery Stories anymore?

FSNs Saber has alot more personality in FSN than zero as thats where her whole character arc is from, her Zero self is usually considered a different character because how differently she was written by the author of zero.
Apr 23, 2023 5:34 PM
Oct 2019
salad_farded said:
JReme said:
Who Illya is or the truth behind Kirei are supposed to be mysteries revealed Later in Stay Night.
Do people not enjoy Mystery Stories anymore?

FSNs Saber has alot more personality in FSN than zero as thats where her whole character arc is from, her Zero self is usually considered a different character because how differently she was written by the author of zero.

I’d had to rewatch all of Zero and Stay Night to give you a precise answer, but for me Kirei is more interesting to see him in Zero and the in Stay night, as you get to see his growth from one season to the next and I feel that watching Kirei in the 5th Holy Grail is not as an interesting character if you haven’t watched Zero.
And what you mention about Illya is interesting, as I do think it would be cool to feel the mistery behind her being Shirou’s sister when watching Stay night first.
About Saber, to me she just wasn’t as interesting in Stay night, and her character would seem pretty empty if it weren’t for Zero. I really enjoyed how they the three kings questioned their leadership between each other, and seeing someone as noble as King Arthur having to obey someone who is the polar opposite of them. In other words, Saber is just a way more interesting character in Zero that in Stay night for me, and if it weren’t for watching Zero first Saber would of felt incredibly underwhelming.
Apr 23, 2023 5:49 PM
Aug 2022
it's good so it got me hooked
Apr 23, 2023 6:43 PM
Jun 2021
because fate is really complicated and zero is good at explaining how everything works
Apr 23, 2023 7:00 PM

Sep 2014
I personally don’t think it matters that much. Fate/Zero is a masterpiece though so I’d recommend it first so as not to be spoiled (they tell you how it Fate ended in UBW as Zero came first. UBW makes more sense if you’ve seen Zero first.) That’s just personal preference. I watched UBW first and wasn’t confused. But def recommend Zero over it. By a lot.
Apr 23, 2023 7:00 PM

Jan 2021
INSANELYWP said:
because fate is really complicated and zero is good at explaining how everything works
Its not complicated, its the fans that make it complicated
Apr 23, 2023 7:42 PM
Nov 2021
Fate/zero is the best in terms of story and characters and it chronologically first
Apr 23, 2023 8:05 PM
Jan 2023
For Anime onlys. Zero is the best starting point. It's easy to understand. If we start with UBW we'd be confused like crazy. As for spoiler and twists, either way you are gonna get spoiled for something. Some people are saying you aren't to supposed to know Rin & Sakura are sisters and about Kirei. But that reveal will mean nothing to me since I haven't played the visual novel or watched 2006 route. While watching Zero made me invested in all those characters.It's chronologically first by ufotable release order. So it makes sense to choose zero. UBW spoils all the mysteries in Zero especially the ending. I think people are biased towards what they watched first and force their watch orders onto others. Just let people enjoy. It's enjoyable both ways.
Apr 23, 2023 9:21 PM
Jun 2021
salad_farded said:
INSANELYWP said:
Its not complicated, its the fans that make it complicated

nah bruh what are u saying ur literally put into a world not explained anything about mages and heroes and the holy grail war and also about family dynamics. yeah it’s complicated…
Apr 23, 2023 9:32 PM

Jan 2017
Philleotardo1954 said:
People like mysteries

They don't , atleast not with the Fate Series.
Just read this thread , how many peoples said that UBW was "confusing" ?

INSANELYWP said:
nah bruh what are u saying ur literally put into a world not explained anything about mages and heroes and the holy grail war and also about family dynamics. yeah it’s complicated…

Those are mysteries.

The world , with what mages , heroes summoned , and the ritual of the holy grail war in general is explained through the whole 1st Route (The 2006 Anime) , with more precision in HF.
As for the family dynamics , they tell you the very basic from the start : Kiritusugu is the foster father of Shirô , Taiga is the foster mother/sister of Shirô and was a friend of Kiritusugu , Shinji is "friend" with Shirô and is the brother of Sakura , which is a Kouhai of Shirô.
Everything else is mysteries that gets revealed through the 1st Route , UBW & HF.
At every revelation , you are supposed to be "Oh my god , for real ?!" , especially for everything surrounding Sakura.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 23, 2023 9:42 PM

Aug 2021
I was told to watch it that way and I’m glad I did. I think that watch order provided the best all around experience
Apr 23, 2023 9:59 PM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Philleotardo1954 said:
People like mysteries

They don't , atleast not with the Fate Series.
Just read this thread , how many peoples said that UBW was "confusing" ?

INSANELYWP said:

Those are mysteries.

The world , with what mages , heroes summoned , and the ritual of the holy grail war in general is explained through the whole 1st Route (The 2006 Anime) , with more precision in HF.
As for the family dynamics , they tell you the very basic from the start : Kiritusugu is the foster father of Shirô , Taiga is the foster mother/sister of Shirô and was a friend of Kiritusugu , Shinji is "friend" with Shirô and is the brother of Sakura , which is a Kouhai of Shirô.
Everything else is mysteries that gets revealed through the 1st Route , UBW & HF.
At every revelation , you are supposed to be "Oh my god , for real ?!" , especially for everything surrounding Sakura.

that doesn’t make it not complicated.
Apr 23, 2023 10:13 PM

Jan 2017
INSANELYWP said:
that doesn’t make it not complicated.

It's not "complicated" , it's "confusing".
And all the Nasuverse is like that , be it Kara no Kyoukai or Tsukihime , you are given the infos only partially , and at points separated by a lot of events.
It's not much different for how the Monogatari Series works , and you seems to love that...
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 23, 2023 10:19 PM

Oct 2021
Fate/Zero is to help you understand more about the Holy Grail War (the main event), basically it will help you to understand better of the situation in Fate/Stay Night.

░     ❶ Profile                     ░               ❄ 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚣𝚔𝚞𝚗 ❄
  ░     ❷ Anime List          ░
Apr 23, 2023 10:23 PM
Dec 2021
every fate season by ufotable spoils each other some how and fate/zero spoils less then others.
and fate/zero makes u understand about what's going on with the holy grail.
(sorry for bad English)
Yeager_KiraApr 23, 2023 10:27 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.