Forum Settings
Forums

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Crazy Diamond no Akuryou-teki Shitsuren Chapter 15 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2023 9:05 AM

Apr 2009
You gotta love Hol Horse, he's got a soft heart deep inside of him.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 20, 2023 10:39 AM

Jul 2022
Here we are, the penultimate chapter.

This series had a great start and kind of fell off. Here we are resolving the Ryoko drama rather quickly, nothing really important.

What is important? Hol Horse saved three women from DIO's clutches... KADONO... ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW HOW DIO'S KIDS MOTHERS SURVIVED????

That is completely wild, very strange reveal for this manga. I don't know now how this will wrap up. I'm feeling really like this story was kind of useless after all this time.

Apr 24, 2023 3:13 PM
Jun 2020
Goddamn, if that wasn't the biggest gut punch ever. Hol Horse and Ryoko's relationship was so sweet in this chapter.
May 15, 2023 4:05 PM

Jan 2021
Seeing all these old characters in flashbacks is just so amazing, seeing all the crusaders again just makes me so happy, even if it's just in a flashback

Hol Horse saved 3 women that DIO used as food or something and OH MY GOD!!! COULD THAT POSSIBLY BE THE MOTHERS OF DIOS SONS!?!?!? IMAGINE IF IT WAS BRUH, I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW HOW THEY SURVIVED!!!!

Hol Horse making the same expression as Kakyoin and then seeing Kakyoin's spirit put down the gun Ryoko was holding made me tear up, it's just so beautiful.

Everyone has finally met up again after all the fighting which is great! I thought this story would purely be about Josuke at first but we got to see so much character development in Hol Horse! he's finally changed for the good and isn't basically stuck between being a certain person, also him and Ryoko seem to be on good terms, maybe they can be friends after all of this.

The next chapter is the last chapter which is crazy, can't believe it's already over. I hope we get to see more JoJo stories like this, I don't care if they're canon or anything, I just wan't to see more of them!

I wonder if the last chapter will end with Jotaro meeting Josuke or if it will just end with the group here. I always imagined it to end with Jotaro naming Josuke's stand or something but who knows!
Jun 6, 2023 9:19 AM

Nov 2020
Okay chapter, nothing to crazy..
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Crazy Diamond no Akuryou-teki Shitsuren Chapter 12 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Feb 1, 2023

5 by Tsunamii_ »»
Feb 29, 2:42 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Crazy Diamond no Akuryou-teki Shitsuren Chapter 16 Discussion

MisutaaPurinsu - May 20, 2023

13 by ReaperCreeper »»
Jun 8, 2023 2:26 AM

» Do these events take place before or after Josuke meets Jotaro?

Buddy2604 - Jun 2, 2023

2 by bottomwin »»
Jun 2, 2023 9:58 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Crazy Diamond no Akuryou-teki Shitsuren Chapter 14 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Mar 17, 2023

4 by Camyy »»
May 15, 2023 3:55 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Crazy Diamond no Akuryou-teki Shitsuren Chapter 13 Discussion

artychaild - Feb 18, 2023

3 by Camyy »»
May 15, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.